[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
งานหวาน..งานโอ้ปป้า.ก็มา อิ อิ
ละครใกล้จะออนแล้ว..ก็จะมีภาพสวยๆให้ดูเยอะหน่อย..
#เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง❤
เครดิต TVmagazine

Credit as tagged

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
@fresh thank you for posting and helping us in animated this thread.

@loveyaya7 , @Lyly_isthebest, damn, these pics are just too Hottttttttt !!!!!! This month seems to be a very good month for NYers. So many fin pictures from these killer sweetness couple. I love how nadech pose with Yaya, it is like he tries his best to hide Yaya's back looool. In all pictures, we cannot see Yaya's back which seems to be very sexy according to her dress
Definitely, lol. We r blessed.

Let's just see how we're all going to survive once the lakorn airs. Gotta get them oxygen tanks filled up and save up.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
@sasuke06 fam post as much as u want, they r so damn cute.

I can't get enough of him staring at her. It's something out of a fantasy. One can only dream to have someone look at u that way and the knot hasn't been tied yet.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@sasuke06 fam post as much as u want, they r so damn cute.

I can't get enough of him staring at her. It's something out of a fantasy. One can only dream to have someone look at u that way and the knot hasn't been tied yet.
When you see a godness with Hercule next to each other who are looking eyes to eyes with sweetness, everybody will die because of Sugar. Moreover, these two are not just beautfiful but their heart are as beautiful as their appearance

So Nadech is Yaya's personal photographer and so do her with Yaya.....love is all around us NYers

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
NY fan here since the fitting of their first lakorn Duang Jai Akanee.

The majority of NYFC in this forum are non-Thai and they live around the globe from North America, South America, Australia, Europe, Africa, Middle East, etc.
They are teens to grandmothers, and many of them don't typically watch Thai lakorns. They happened to come across NY and loved their awesome chemistry, down-to-earth, respectful and friendly personalities. They were very active and followed NY works together.
However, NY haven't have lakorns airing for several years so eventually these fans have drifted away.
Also, many of them didn't have the time and energy to debate with non NYFC about NY this and NY that, so they just simply left.

I've missed the good old days where we welcomed and greeted the new members, shouted out happy birthdays, Mother's Day, etc. to everyone.

I'm glad for many NYFC here who have the opportunity to meet NY in person in the USA, Thailand, and other places.

I do think of these NYFC once in a while and wished they would be here again. I think they will be very happy and proud of NY many accomplishments, but most of all I think they will be glad NY have remained to be who they are since the beginning of their careers.

@Lyly_isthebest , @loveyaya7 , @bubba Thank you all for your help in updating NY works and making this thread more livable. I am a new member on asianfuse, I have seen that before, NY thread with their two lakorns were very animated. For those who are here since long time ago, can I ask you something? Where are all NYFC? lol. It is like they have dissapeared.

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I do agree that most interNYfc just keep it quiet. Most new fans be hating like crazy cuz they've recently seen Y with JJ/M and they ship her with those dude instead. What they don't know was the good old days, the lakorn that started NY koojin fever across Asia and reaching into western countries.

I've seen some new Yfc who r so vocal and bash nadech like bruh, chill ok? Stay in your lane.
Thankfully NY has lots of Thai supporters (majority) and r quite heavily popular across asia in general.

Anyways moving past this little rant over the past times. NY are going to Switzerland!!!! Wooohoooooo! With Anne! N y'all know what that means!

Prepare your oxygen tanks people! Anne's quite good with self promotion ;) I'm 99% sure new NY pics will have those haters crying >:) (Sorry sorry I know I said moving pass this, but couldn't help it)

Also I wonder will they be travelling on the same airline or not ? But anyways woohooo fin moments.

PS: I'm positive these 2 lakorns will be a huge hit especially LLSR (for nadech especially, since playing a girl isn't easy, if he nails this=major popularity score)

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
@sasuke06 thanks fam :)
I got so pissed when I saw a few yfc commenting on her IG saying that they'll go hurt nadech because he's forcing her into doing stuff. Like how crazy can u get?!?
It boggles my mind when I see haters telling Y to go marry jj/m and don't work with N etc.. they're so vocal, no shame at all. the pure yfc the nice ones, I feel sorry for them cuz they r genuinely nice and support all her activities and extend their support to N etc..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
One of the lakorns I've been waiting for since it was announced. Dom and Cherry's version is still fresh in my head, I think I rewatched it shortly before this was announced. I wonder if they will keep the storyline very close and give us baby at the end like Dom and Cherry's version

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
One of the lakorns I've been waiting for since it was announced. Dom and Cherry's version is still fresh in my head, I think I rewatched it shortly before this was announced. I wonder if they will keep the storyline very close and give us baby at the end like Dom and Cherry's version
Definitely. One of the reasons y I'm so looking forward to this lakorn. Let's pray they don't cut it.

Let the fin fest begin, lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
@sasuke06 I'm sure they won't cut it out because

It is the reason why they switch back permanently, because pra'ek suffers through the pain of childbirth and understands the struggles of being a woman, and appreciate women, his wife, more.

@Lyly_isthebest This was actually one of my favorite lakorns of all time. I still rewatch it at least once every year or once every two years.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing beautiful pictures and comments na ka.

I'm so excited with all the BTS pictures....

Glad to see they came out with the magazines to promote the lakorn which means it's probably going to air soon, hopefully by the end of summer. All the pictures all so beautiful especially these two....hehe

cr:as tagged,righful owners

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@bubba, Wow, these two are so perfect and cute, can't wait to see that scene too

The interview is not related to LLSR but just share how beautiful is Yaya in this lakorn.