[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
MrsChum said:
Latest News of Nadech...

Without revealing the lady who will carry the pillow, Nadech will surely ordain this December
There is a leaking news related to Mr. Nadech Kugimiya, hottest actor of Ch3, will ordain in order to show his gratitude to his parents, after he had intended to ordain since a long time ago. He has set his ordination around this December. He had requested for permission from Lakorn team Leh Lab Salab Rang of producer P'Mam. This lakorn just received a good date to make opening ceremony on 18 October at Ch3 station at Nongkhem. Before this on 4 September this lakorn, that has Nadech-Yaya as leading actors, just finished its fitting. And after making opening ceremony, its main actor has asked permission to prepare himself for ordination before returning to start his lakorn work in early of next year. ......
Komchadleuk has chance to meet Mr. A Supachai, Nadech's personal manager at Ab Fab Market event, and we received a confirmation from him that this hot actor will surely ordain and he'll announce this news in the near future. He wants to show his gratitude to his parents, and he also be in the suitable age to do so. For the details, just let our actor speak out by himself. ......
"...we recently know that he will ordain in order to show his gratitude to his parents. And since he is in the age of 24-25, it is suitable time for him. If you ask whether he will ordain this Dec or not, I would say it should be around that time, but let him tell by himself. For ordination period, it would not too long, just many days only. But actually Nadech goes to and stays in pagoda as usual. .....
We asked him which pagoda he will ordain. Mr A Supachai said that " I don't know about this yet. But I think it would be the pagoda in northeast region, his homeland, in Juthanie or Khonkaen province. Overthere there are the pagoda that he usually went to do merit. For the lady who will carry the pillow for him, you better ask him by yourself.

Credit @ka.ta.love.ny

thanks MrsChum :coverlaf:

i do believe yaya is his gf and his future wife but i also do believe yadech are not yet ready to admit that they are a couple so to avoid further discussion his mom or cousin could be the lady to carry the pillow.just my prediction but i wish it could be yaya so we can party on  :cloud9: on that day :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :thumbup:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you :)
MrsChum said:
@step, the person that carry the pillow is someone who is special to the person that being ordain. Most of the time is the mom, sister or gf (future wife). And yes it's related.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@missstaceythao,  that would be nice indeed, but I think @yk might be right.  To avoid gf questions, his little girl cousin might be the one carrying the pillow.  There will be speculation about pillow carrier alright hehe.

Another magazine cover for Yaya.....Seventeen 13th Anniversary for the month of October.....

A beautiful artwork........

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Agreed with everyone here about who will be carrying the pillow when Nadech ordains.

I know many people will be very disappointed, but I think they will understand giving Yadech' situation.    The next most logical person would be his mom.   However, Mae Keaw probably will be very busy overseeing and making sure everything will go smoothly on that important day, then I think Nadech's girl cousin Nong Hong could be the one too.

I will be happy as long as Yaya will be there for another important milestone for Nadech.

Talked about important milestone, here's an awesome MV by our own Lovely_K.   

Where are you Lovely?     We miss you na  :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

The song in the MV is called Our Time, and it captured all the memorable moments up to his graduation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgMK75bVKRE

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and hope you all had a wonderful weekend na ka.

Here's an interview from Dailynews and thanks to ka.ta_love_ny for the translation na ka.

Nadech revealed good day for ordination will be 1st December, he didn't refuse when Yaya supposed him to be the closest man in the world

Nadech revealed good day for ordination will be 1st December at Pa Na Luang pagoda, Uddorn Thani Province. He will prepare very simple ceremony without carrying the pillow. He also revealed that he would invite Yaya and other friends in ET to join and do merit together. And leaving ordination, he would return to work but he wouldn't get married soon. He plans to wear his graduation gown to take picture with Yaya and make a party for Yaya to congrate her graduation from the major of Literature in Chula Uni. He will do so right after her graduation day. If Yaya continue her study abroad, he would feel lonely. He accepted that another party (Yaya) is a woman who has an important role in his life including his work life, his way of thinking, and his happiness. he didn't refuse when Yaya supposed him to be the closest man in the world. For him, if he has a good feeling toward someone or if he loves someone, the word "girlfriend" is not necessary, since it would go beyond this stage (girlfriend stage). So he would like to use the "BFF" (Kalayanamit) instead. (Shy smile)

Finally, he refused the rumor that he withdraw himself from lakorn "Neung Dao Fah Deaw" of producer Pin Nathanan, since he didn't know any details about this. He confirmed that he's glade to work with Teaw. Right now he has only "Leh Lab Salab Rang" of P'Mam, that will work with Koo Jin Yaya.

Awww......he made it clear that Yaya plays an important role in his life! :wub:

Here's his important "BFF" person with food..... yummy.....

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
This is like the first I see Ya posting photo of herself with foods on a non holiday season/day whereas Na, I see his photos with foods all the time :loool:. They are communicating with each other, are not they? :coverlaf:.

bubba said:

Here's his important "BFF" person with food..... yummy.....

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:

Here's Nadech important "BFF" person with food..... yummy.....

thanks bubba

when i see this plenty of food i cant stop thinking of nadech who loves to eat so much i dont think that only yaya and her mom who will eat these aside from cath and daddy ciggurd my delusional mind says nadech is her special guest at dinner time in her condo near the rock climbing gym :scratchhead2:  :heart:  :coverlaf:  :cloud9:

and i wish yaya wont study abroad i dont want nadech to miss yaya :missing:  :tearybye:  :teary: or better yet both NY will study abroad together :heart:  :cheer:  :party:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

CaSURVIVOUR

i 'm suddenly in the mood to write my mini NYfin fanfiction i hope you like it  enjoy

Y:pBear i really wish to continue my masters degree in America as soon as i graduate and when i finished all my commitments can you please be happy for me i can feel you are not happy.

N:Nong Ya  i am really happy for your achievements  but i cant stop to be sad being away from you 1 year is forever for me.

Y:(yaya kiss him on the lips to indulge him for being sad and hug him so tight they both feel the warm of their bodies that soon they will miss each other)

N:(Nadech became carried away by yaya's initiative kiss his tongue was stronger than yaya's kiss their tongue meet and enjoy their tastes)

suddenly nadech's phone ring it was his secretary who arranged surprise party for yaya's grauation...it was 10 pm Nadech does not want to go home because yaya will be leaving soon to america for her masters degree in Harvard University so as much as possible he wants to be with yaya while she is still in BKK.

N:Nong ya please allow me to sleep with you i want to enjoy the moments together while you are still here please my baby(kissing yaya's fore head and back hug ) how can i live without you you are my first and last girlfriend.

Y:pBear  ok ok no need to flatter me but in one condition tomorrow morning at 5:30 am we will do rock climbing so by 8 am we are done i have some photoshoots in the afternoon ok (kissing nadech on the fore head)

NY are well trusted by their moms that even they are alone in yaya's condo nothing will happen that can ruin yaya's reputation they practice safe sex no penetration but just a simple skinships for normal young lovers that is why yaya is very much in love with Nadech her mom is very much in favor of Nadech for being such a gentleman for 3 long years since they became a couple in private.as days go by the day is nearing for her to go to America her graduation was done her surprise party was a huge success her LLSR filming is done all comitmments are finished except for one Nadech's ordination being his kalayanamit nong ya should be there.....

TO BE CONTINUED 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you :) Lol I'm a such pervert to imagine them really doing :p
yaya kugimiya said:
i 'm suddenly in the mood to write my mini NYfin fanfiction i hope you like it  enjoy

Y:pBear i really wish to continue my masters degree in America as soon as i graduate and when i finished all my commitments can you please be happy for me i can feel you are not happy.

N:Nong Ya  i am really happy for your achievements  but i cant stop to be sad being away from you 1 year is forever for me.

Y:(yaya kiss him on the lips to indulge him for being sad and hug him so tight they both feel the warm of their bodies that soon they will miss each other)

N:(Nadech became carried away by yaya's initiative kiss his tongue was stronger than yaya's kiss their tongue meet and enjoy their tastes)

suddenly nadech's phone ring it was his secretary who arranged surprise party for yaya's grauation...it was 10 pm Nadech does not want to go home because yaya will be leaving soon to america for her masters degree in Harvard University so as much as possible he wants to be with yaya while she is still in BKK.

N:Nong ya please allow me to sleep with you i want to enjoy the moments together while you are still here please my baby(kissing yaya's fore head and back hug ) how can i live without you you are my first and last girlfriend.

Y:pBear  ok ok no need to flatter me but in one condition tomorrow morning at 5:30 am we will do rock climbing so by 8 am we are done i have some photoshoots in the afternoon ok (kissing nadech on the fore head)

NY are well trusted by their moms that even they are alone in yaya's condo nothing will happen that can ruin yaya's reputation they practice safe sex no penetration but just a simple skinships for normal young lovers that is why yaya is very much in love with Nadech her mom is very much in favor of Nadech for being such a gentleman for 3 long years since they became a couple in private.as days go by the day is nearing for her to go to America her graduation was done her surprise party was a huge success her LLSR filming is done all comitmments are finished except for one Nadech's ordination being his kalayanamit nong ya should be there.....

TO BE CONTINUED

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks @yk and Vimalee for sharing na ka.

Yaya is gorgeous at Tiffany & Co. Thailand event....her dress is beautiful....

Yaya's interview from Newsplus....

Thanks to ka.ta_love_ny for translation na ka.

Yaya refused with the rumor that she lives in the same house with Nadech and confirmed that having fitness is very normal thing

Yaya Urassaya was so excited upcoming graduation ceremony on 8 October.  She complained that graduation rehearsal is more difficult than expectation.  She accepted that she invited Nadech to join her special day.  Yaya refused with the rumor that she lives in the same house with Nadech after leaking the photo that they did exercise together in early morning.  She confirmed that having fitness is very normal thing and both of them stay in different houses.

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
Agreed with everyone here about who will be carrying the pillow when Nadech ordains.

I know many people will be very disappointed, but I think they will understand giving Yadech' situation.    The next most logical person would be his mom.   However, Mae Keaw probably will be very busy overseeing and making sure everything will go smoothly on that important day, then I think Nadech's girl cousin Nong Hong could be the one too.

I will be happy as long as Yaya will be there for another important milestone for Nadech.

Talked about important milestone, here's an awesome MV by our own Lovely_K.   

Where are you Lovely?     We miss you na  :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

The song in the MV is called Our Time, and it captured all the memorable moments up to his graduation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgMK75bVKRE

thanks Vimalee

my late reaction i suddenly missing a lot our Lovely_k :scratchhead2:

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:

Thanks @yk and Vimalee for sharing na ka.

Yaya's interview from Newsplus....

Thanks to ka.ta_love_ny for translation na ka.

Yaya refused with the rumor that she lives in the same house with Nadech and confirmed that having fitness is very normal thing

Yaya Urassaya was so excited upcoming graduation ceremony on 8 October.  She complained that graduation rehearsal is more difficult than expectation.  She accepted that she invited Nadech to join her special day.  Yaya refused with the rumor that she lives in the same house with Nadech after leaking the photo that they did exercise together in early morning.  She confirmed that having fitness is very normal thing and both of them stay in different houses.

thanks bubba

i am supposed to be happy and feeling FIN with this news but it is unfair to NY to be accused  that they are living in the same house out of wedlock i guess the people who spread this kind of rumor want to ruin the reputation of NY out of envy and bitterness.NY will remain the king and queen of presenters. :worthy:   :shrug:  :rant: