[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
Oh I find it so cute that they both have a stuff pig. I mean it's a pretty random stuff animal to have. Most people would have a stuff bear or something, but for both to have the pig and they looking so similar is beyond cute!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
WELCOME ayoepan and thank you na ka for sharing!

Pe Gu, Nadech's assistant commented, " My niece or nephew has two of these stuff animals and got them from IKEA. "

ayoepan said:
Hi girls,

a newbie here but I have been stalking NY topics since all of you are still in the Rising Sun forums  :wink:
Most of the time, I only lurking in instagram and fin by myself  :bhehe:

So I decided to join today since it's bit quite lately and they'll continue filming this February as well.

Anyway, not related to LLSR but to NY. I saw fan posted this pic on IG then noticed P'Gu, Nadech's manager (his IG name is gukanutt), comment on this and seem make fan fin about it  :bhehe:

Also this... not sure wht is it about haha. But lot of fan regramm it haha

ayoepan

sarNie Egg
Thank you Vimalee for the translation.
So indeed they bought them by themselves from IKEA.  :pervie:

I'm surprised actually the piggy 'incident' got into the 'news or gossips' outlets. Either it's really slow day in Thailand or they're still very curious with NY  :coverlaf:
I really cant wait for them start filming LLSR

Vimalee said:
WELCOME ayoepan and thank you na ka for sharing!

Pe Gu, Nadech's assistant commented, " My niece or nephew has two of these stuff animals and got them from IKEA. "

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech said he happened to be out and about with friends and came across all these cute stuff animals dogs, cats, pigs, etc.   He saw the big and small pigs and thought they were cute so he got the small one for Yaya and the big one for himself.     No, it's not a couple things.     He didn't know Yaya keeps it by her bed, and he usually carries his with him.

ayoepan said:
Thank you Vimalee for the translation.
So indeed they bought them by themselves from IKEA.  :pervie:

I'm surprised actually the piggy 'incident' got into the 'news or gossips' outlets. Either it's really slow day in Thailand or they're still very curious with NY  :coverlaf:
I really cant wait for them start filming LLSR

fresh

sarNie Adult
It was surprising that Na bought the pigs. I thought Ya bought it for him. But I'm happy the same :). Only 'one of a kind' Barry can think of salmon, pig... instead of teddy bears :pervie:. The pink pigs are popular now. I saw lots of NYFC are collecting them  :thumbsup: 
Should we believe Na didn't know Ya keeps the pig by her bed? Look like Yaya posted the pic (on 3/1/2016) for him to see and he was always with his phone during his holiday in Khonkean. It's so cute that Yaya has brought the pig with her everywhere (Yaya's pic with the pig was taken in Paris and she was only there for a very short time) .
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAFy4tzvghY/?taken-by=urassayas

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Ahem everyone lol I think I may know why Nadech bought both of them pig plush toys :lol:. I am not sure if anyone has the same thinking as mine. The thought just came to me like more than 1 hour ago & I had to find photos to prove my thought :whahuh:. Who are the famous bear & pig, you could think of?......I think of Winnie the Pooh & Piglet :dance1:. Piglet looks similar to Yaya's pig plush toy too :coverlaf:.

I like the photos with quotes below. Pooh Bear & Piglet are cute! Piglet is a fictional character, Pooh's closest friend & is a he but for me Piglet is a she (I have always wanted Piglet as a she :yes: ). Bottom line is Pooh & Piglet are best pals so that all is matter :).

Some more photos

Cr as tagged & to rightful owners

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Ms.Zoe said:
Hi :hiya: @ayoepan & glad to see your first post :dance2:,

I think the first photo has something to do with the pig plush toy :coverlaf:. Each of them have a pig plush toy of their own. I have no clue on the second photo.

@Junyukio, I remember that you have posted a post about the pig plush toy :lol:.

fresh said:
It was surprising that Na bought the pigs. I thought Ya bought it for him. But I'm happy the same :). Only 'one of a kind' Barry can think of salmon, pig... instead of teddy bears :pervie:. The pink pigs are popular now. I saw lots of NYFC are collecting them  :thumbsup:
Should we believe Na didn't know Ya keeps the pig by her bed? Look like Yaya posted the pic (on 3/1/2016) for him to see and he was always with his phone during his holiday in Khonkean. It's so cute that Yaya has brought the pig with her everywhere (Yaya's pic with the pig was taken in Paris and she was only there for a very short time) .
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAFy4tzvghY/?taken-by=urassayas

Zoeii, yep i had doubted the cute piggy from Ya's pic is the couple stuff ( recordable plush toy stuff )and now Na confirmed he bought it 2 , 1 for him and 1 for his closest girl .. hahha, I believed that there are many couple stuff not yet been revealed, especially the recordable animal stuff   :secret: .
@ Fresh, she brought her piggy along with her during her Euro trip and if i am not wrong, she wrote something like she could not sleep haha  my finn thought automatically translated that " i miss you na"  :dance2: .
Poor salmon fish, he's too big to travel together with Ya, that's reason we had chance to see this cute piggy, hi piggiii welcome to NY's farm 

Looking at  those cute couple piggies also give me a connection to Bahamas swimming pigs as someone has ever said he wanted to visit there to enjoy swimming together with piggy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvgKw1bXfqE

NY got their farm bigger and bigger day by day: lol bear, bunny, chicken, pig, horse, duck, salmon fish, cat, dog.. haha and this list goes on.

@ khun poopam12, thank you for your updating on LLSR, cant wait to see their BTS
aeyopan , welcome to our thread na ka, i was just like you, a silent reader back then, but now i am so talkative hehe
chaitra, glad to see your post na, haha agreed with you, she owned the most handsome and life size bear already

Cr. as tagged, greentealatte01, aoyrachanee

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Why would Nadech said the pig plush toys are not a couple thing? :no: That was why I thought about Pooh & Piglet lol. I guess we have to rely on actions than words lol.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
@ Zoeii, haha, he would never admit it if it's not that big day..
" actions speak louder than words na ka"

Haha, i love your post Zoeii, " pooh bear" and Ya also calls Hapa as "Poopoo   :toast: :pervie:" right lol, son of pooh Bear    :bhehe:

ayoepan

sarNie Egg
@Junyukio: Haha hope I'll be hang around for some quite time here  :party:
It's very interesting that Yaya posted duck as her mood. HAHA. She misses her pChai after morning call time maybe ?? as he used to call her duck face   :bhehe:
Anyway, this girl is NONSTOP working. Where does she get all the stamina?! 

@Vimalee: you're saviour with your translation. I cant thank you enough. <3

Anyway, found this Nadech's interview during Chinese New Year celebration. The reporters asked him about piggy stuffed toys.
TBH, now I'm amazed with all NY's answers. They manage to duck out (eventhough sometimes the answer is laughable :p)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXOK9LMtyio

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Awww, I love Pooh and Piglet!

Thanks, Ms.Zoe for bringing back my childhood memories.

" Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. "    Eleanor Roosevelt.

credit as tagged