[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Am in... am in... been so long lurking in the corner. Can't wait for Monday (and Tuesday). Yeeaaayyyy.
Btw does anyone have the info of who confirmed to sub this lakorn? I sure am will watch raw (even though I will understand less than 5% of the conversation). Hahaha.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I came up with an idea for my first LLSR meme :nut: :D, will try do get it done & share it here before LLSR starts to air.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for posting na ka.

@varda, I believe SJDK Fan Sub will sub this. Here's the link na. https://www.facebook.com/sjdkfansub/?fref=nf

Yay...3 more days until July 31st...can't wait....

So beautiful.....:icon12::icon12:

More bts pictures....

cr:rightful owners

myshowproduction3

This is hilarious, good job!
@sasuke06, thanks for sharing na ka. Poor Yaya, the gown is too long that she tripped on it and got a bloody knee.
Lol at LLSR vs TLKT clip....they are so funny .

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Tor & Ice, another cute couple come to promote LLSR this morning on rueng lao chao nee. There is also Singhto Namchock who come to sing LLSR OST "love is love"

HERE WE ARE, today is the D Day, finally after 3years of waiting a new NY lakorn or 2years from fisnishing to shoot LLSR. NY is back, wish you will have all lots of fun at 8.20pm. Wish like the others that many NYers will come to enjoy this lakorn together

3 ways to watch it on live:
- on internet: http://www.adintrend.com/hd/
- on smartpohne: " 3 LIVE" apps on android or appstore
- on Thai TV, those who are in Thailand, look at directly on ch3 33HD to support NY.

Or you can also watch it back on Ch3Thailand.

Have all lots of fun!!!!

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I can't wait, from the teasers, music video's and etc. Nadech and Yaya have both improved soo much. I am loving Yaya in this role just from the music videos lol. That one scene where she's trying to R nadech omg lol.

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
Another 35 minutes here in Malaysia for leh lub salub rang to air. Oh my god!!!:aaaaa: I cant wait. Im watching it live even if i dont understand anything at all. Its okay cause i'll keep on supporting NY.:cheer::icon12:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... CAnt believe LLSB is finally here.... I still cannot believe my eyes... Missed Nadech's intro but damn Yaya looks gorgeous