[Ch3] Leh Roy Ruk (Uma)

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Cherry she's very hot looking when she play these kind of lakorn
Cherry has sexy long legs it makes her looking taller than her co-star
Chakrit and Aum they're one of them but luckily Great his huge enough against
saw a picture of her standing with Rome she almost reaching up to him.
i can't agree you more...
when Cherry wear shor paints, she looks much taller and hot...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i can't agree you more...
when Cherry wear shor paints, she looks much taller and hot...
yeah she does look hot and tall huge when she wore short jeans look at Great his one of
the tall list guy but his still look small for her with Cherry,Rita,Yaya and some other
tall n'ek its very hard to chose a co-star for them

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thank for da picture...For da first time ever Cherry look stunning in here...Cherry look a Loy happier and nicer in this lakorn lol...she does have tat tier look in here lol...anyways anybody know wat da story line...I'm gettig over excied hahaha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg Great and Cherry they're so hot and cute now its making me want to watch this
pair omg the kitchen scene is so cute and Ace his cute with that new girl haven't seen
her before and they are looking cute too

Asy

sarNie Immature
How old Ace is? He looks young, just the same when he was in Kaew Tah Pee lol.

Btw I sense that the storyline gonna be crazy. Haha.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Omg Great and Cherry they're so hot and cute now its making me want to watch this
pair omg the kitchen scene is so cute and Ace his cute with that new girl haven't seen
her before and they are looking cute too
Alice I think she tat one girl from Ken and Janie lakorn call Kol Ruj Luang Jai...Janie friend...correct me if I'm wrong lol but she does look alot like her hahaha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Ace his born 1977 same age as Ken T so Cherry she's alot younger than him

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice I think she tat one girl from Ken and Janie lakorn call Kol Ruj Luang Jai...Janie friend...correct me if I'm wrong lol but she does look alot like her hahaha
I'm not too sure either cos I didn't watch the whole kon ruk luang jai

st111

sarNie Hatchling
that haircut doesnt suit ace. it looks more right with the younger folks.
I have different opinion from you. I think this hair cut makes him look younger and gentleman...at least better than the drama when he acted with Tik & Cherry(sorry, I don't know it name in Thai)..

st111

sarNie Hatchling

wow....what kinds of crazy line?
I hope it has more funny and sweet scene instead of jealousy and revenge scene..especially, I really don'e like to see the supporting actress screaming and shouting all the time....

Asy

sarNie Immature
I have different opinion from you. I think this hair cut makes him look younger and gentleman...at least better than the drama when he acted with Tik & Cherry(sorry, I don't know it name in Thai)..
The title of the lakorn is Kaew Tah Pee.

Asy

sarNie Immature
wow....what kinds of crazy line?
I hope it has more funny and sweet scene instead of jealousy and revenge scene..especially, I really don'e like to see the supporting actress screaming and shouting all the time....
Because it doesn't look serious so I think it's 'crazy'.