[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
still trying to finish ep1 since yesterday, the weather is quite hot for the last two days, it's not normal London weather so I was busy with lying under the sun in the garden :)
Oh the struggle you go through - lol. I got rain all day yesterday and supposedly for the next several days too. I guess Spring is finally here. :)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
@m3lhouse @YadechTaemint @sasuke06 why are we being deprived of these scenes unlike the Chinese fans? Did we get this ending credit at episode 2? :confused12:

https://instagram.com/p/BixveFGnNPO/
UM actually it's DRAMA! Anne's boyfriend said something like, he learned that if you give people your stuff, they won't do as you've asked. It looks like he was alluding to the Chinese kinda editing what they wanted. But they did not intend for those types of scenes to be revealed yet. They are not happy that those scenes were released. That's were there were a lot of messages that asked to not share or repost those clips because they don't want it to get spoiled. It makes sense because none of those scenes are in the mvs or the titles for the Thai version so I don't know how they are handling it behind the scenes. But her bf already said he was disappointed. So, don't share those scenes or spoiler clips y'all! ahhahaha They are right though, you have to watch this non-spoiled coz some of the stuff I didn't know about were, exciting hahahhahah But I mean, those fin scenes get more viewers to you too. Chinese views for episode 1 reached 8 mil in one day. And I saw the views for the summary jump... people LIKE spoilers coz they need to know what to look forward to. Even when I was reading the summary I didn't want to stop. But I'm going non-spoiler now but I have read up to episode 5 so... ahhaha

I'm catching the rest of episode 2 now. Coz episode one fucked me up!! hahahah I'm playing catch up with real life now... but I definitely saw the part where Princess Alice was acting her ass off! ahahhahahahhahahahaha SO WTF ahahhahahaah this episode didn't go as far as I was hoping, so episode 3 will be BOMB

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
UM actually it's DRAMA! Anne's boyfriend said something like, he learned that if you give people your stuff, they won't do as you've asked. It looks like he was alluding to the Chinese kinda editing what they wanted. But they did not intend for those types of scenes to be revealed yet. They are not happy that those scenes were released. That's were there were a lot of messages that asked to not share or repost those clips because they don't want it to get spoiled. It makes sense because none of those scenes are in the mvs or the titles for the Thai version so I don't know how they are handling it behind the scenes. But her bf already said he was disappointed. So, don't share those scenes or spoiler clips y'all! ahhahaha They are right though, you have to watch this non-spoiled coz some of the stuff I didn't know about were, exciting hahahhahah But I mean, those fin scenes get more viewers to you too. Chinese views for episode 1 reached 8 mil in one day. And I saw the views for the summary jump... people LIKE spoilers coz they need to know what to look forward to. Even when I was reading the summary I didn't want to stop. But I'm going non-spoiler now but I have read up to episode 5 so... ahhaha

I'm catching the rest of episode 2 now. Coz episode one fucked me up!! hahahah I'm playing catch up with real life now... but I definitely saw the part where Princess Alice was acting her ass off! ahahhahahahhahahahaha SO WTF ahahhahahaah this episode didn't go as far as I was hoping, so episode 3 will be BOMB
Okay! I just deleted my post... can you edited yours to removed the link? As a good fan, I respect that and they worked hard at it. :clap:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@m3lhouse @YadechTaemint @sasuke06 why are we being deprived of these scenes unlike the Chinese fans? Did we get this ending credit at episode 2? :confused12:

https://instagram.com/p/BixveFGnNPO/

Yup, what m3lhouse said is right. Seems like atinnabhan (anne's bf) has complained about these spoils like Tencent has not followed them. He said it is because of the lack of experience in working with someone's else. Seems like Anne's team have shared to Tencent their work but Tencent has made themself their edit and since chinese are pretty generous and love to spoil the love scene / ending etccc for hyping the series, Tencent has shared many spoils. The chinese fans cannot be blamed, they just want to share but we (inter & thai viewers) shouldn't have seen these spoils. So now Anne's team asked thai people to not repost or share any spoilers anymore that's why Nadech & Yaya official fanclub has shared the info.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

Oh I found those audio spoilers in YouTube and it’s killing me not to listen to it. Although I have listened to the first 1 to see how closed it is to the aired episode and it’s very accurate ( 98%). I saw comments in here of the ending to episode 2 and am disappointed too that it ended “abruptly”. I want a wedding damn it!

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling

They sold the rights to Chinese so they can edit as they wish....

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Oh I found those audio spoilers in YouTube and it’s killing me not to listen to it. Although I have listened to the first 1 to see how closed it is to the aired episode and it’s very accurate ( 98%). I saw comments in here of the ending to episode 2 and am disappointed too that it ended “abruptly”. I want a wedding damn it!
What's good is a lot of the scenes from the teasers, mvs, etc have already shown, so if you don't know spoilers the rest should be pretty NEW.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I feel like Anne will be changing the dynamics of each episode so that the drama is not too heavy on one theme (?) e.g. action. Yesterday's episode was action packed but today's episode was pretty chill with only a few action scenes & those action scenes were not focused on the main couple. I also really liked how she introduced 2 of the other couples; like their scenes weren't too long that I would have fast-forwarded it if I wasn't watching it live, but at the same time it wasn't too short. We also got more information about Kate's character and Sara is doing a good job at making us unsure how we truly feel about her; loads of people on twitter are saying that she seems nice, but an evil kind of nice lol. The only complaint I really have is the BGM but I can easily overlook that hehehe.

Looking forward to next week's episode :thumbup::thumbup:

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Noooo... don’t tell me Davin already has a gf?? I saw in the teaser for next episode that 2 girls were chasing him, his Mom, and the other girl who was like :eek::mad: woopan got married?!
We already have all the drama with Yaya being a princess and not being able to be with him.. now there’s possibly another girl in the picture:BangHead:
Sorry for the rant couldn’t hello it

Last edited:

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
WOW! Didn't realize there was Drama with the spoilers.......that is interesting........well I definitely didn't do any sharing, but that is because I don't know how lol! I love them to pieces.....but those pics are definitely worthwhile....:)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Noooo... don’t tell me Davin already has a gf?? I saw in the teaser for next episode that 2 girls were chasing him, his Mom, and the other girl who was like :eek::mad: Davin got married?!
We already have all the drama with Yaya being a princess and not being able to be with him.. now there’s possibly another girl in the picture:BangHead:
Sorry for the rant couldn’t hello it
There is no such thing as a Thai drama w/o another third wheel falling in love with pra’ek or nang’ek. Lol. It’s okay, nang’ek needs to be a little jealous too cause we know Davin will be when that Mathew guy is in the picture ( future episodes).

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Is this tweet talking about the stuff you can do during the ad breaks (like shower & stuff)? :risas3:
upload_2018-5-15_20-44-38.png

Also Gam the Star (they should have gotten her to sing one of the OSTs tbh) tweeting about LR :cheer:

Last edited:

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
There is no such thing as a Thai drama w/o another third wheel falling in love with pra’ek or nang’ek. Lol. It’s okay, nang’ek needs to be a little jealous too cause we know Davin will be when that Mathew guy is in the picture ( future episodes).
I have seen a few where there was absolutely no third wheel for either gender and I love it. It just happens more that there’s a female third wheel rather than male third wheels. But it’s ok.. I can just fast forward through all the third wheel scenes except for the jealousy parts it’s cause I read the summary of Manee Yard Fah on the wiki page, and my head was hurting from reading it. I just hope they won’t focus TOO much on the third wheels.. :)

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling

Waaaaaiiit! you can read the summary.....of future episodes?? Can you share with me so i can read tooooooo??? I love spoilers, but I won't spoil it for others..........lord help me..

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
There's no real 3rd wheel in here. Matthew isn't gonna be a real suitor he's just a real manipulator... and those ladies in episode 3 are the other army wives who will provide for some comedy in episode 3. Episode 3 will show more of Alice's feisty and SPICY-ness .... wait for it ahahhahaa.