[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
เจ้าหญิงเมื่อวานนี้
สวย สง่ามากๆ

IG: yimmybangs
"....มันจะทองๆหน่อย #ลิขิตรัก #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess @thongentertainment #yimmy_makeup makeup cr: @verasalon"

Credit as tagged

Last edited:

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
I want to see this guy as a Prince, sort of Prince and Me (Luke Mably, Julia Stiles Movie) style drama :D like how Lee Jon Gi is fit to prince roles this guy is also a perfect fit :D

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
That tan dress is so pretty. Yaya looks beautiful in it. She also looks beautiful in the last pic too. I'm loving that dress too.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Dude...this drama is going to be so awesome... can't wait!
Everyone is so damn gorgeous.

I feel like the fin moments in this, is going to drive me hella crazy :D

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Dude...this drama is going to be so awesome... can't wait!
Everyone is so damn gorgeous.

I feel like the fin moments in this, is going to drive me hella crazy :D
This month, they will go to switzerland for 2weeks, prepare yourself because most of scenes will be romantic lol and just see NY together abroad with Ann thongprasom, is enough for NYFC hapiness to be overjoyed.

Nina94

sarNie Hatchling
I love this couple:icon12: I can not wait for this lakorn I hope the story is good with a lot of romantic scene.

Thank you@sasuke06 for the update sorry for the spelling mistakes
I live in france english is not my language lol

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I love this couple:icon12: I can not wait for this lakorn I hope the story is good with a lot of romantic scene.

Thank you@sasuke06 for the update sorry for the spelling mistakes
I live in france english is not my language lol
You know what, I also come from France and as you said, french people are not so good in speaking english....lol but I try with my bad level to share things with NYFC lol or those who are interested in likit rak or leh lub salab raeng.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
This month, they will go to switzerland for 2weeks, prepare yourself because most of scenes will be romantic lol and just see NY together abroad with Ann thongprasom, is enough for NYFC hapiness to be overjoyed.
Yes!!! Awe my poor heart won't stand a chance with the fin moments

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Princess Alice's soldiers
เหล่าทหาร คสช.เอ้ย!ไม่ใช่ ทหารท่านนายพลบิ้กเบิ้มม
ของประเทศฮรีสอช ของเจ้าหญิงอลิซ โอ๊ะ! อลังการณ์งานสร้างมากกๆ เราจะได้เห็นในละครลิขิตรักค่ะ
#ลิขิตรัก❤ เครดิต เบิร์ด เบิร์ด

Credit to the rightful owners

Last edited:

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
happy Sunday

ดีงามมาก

IG: bung_lakorn
"แฮปปี้ซันเดย์#ลิขิตรัก #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess"

Credit as tagged

Last edited: