[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
I think it was fine n cool that he wished her a happy birthday n all but I think he chose the wrong pic (or an inappropriate pic). One of the reasons y I don't like him is because he doesn't think about Kim's reputation like nadech thinks of yaya. If mark posted a normal pic of yaya (or yaya with a screw member during KC filming or with the cast) just no "personal" pic of yaya would have been fine but he posted it n more fans started wishing bad stuff on nadech n Kim so that yaya n mark would go out. It was disgusting really.... I saw comments in his post n there's a lot of people who r going overboard =.=

Edit: ps sorry to his fans who might be reading this. I'm sure he can be a great person n all but I just think he's a bit too reckless. Again apologies to those who r uncomfortable reading this.
I come in peace
Yeah, i agree with you, but what is that pic about? Is it a bts or what? As a NY fan, i feel uncomfortable of seeing that pic..

Kian

sarNie Egg
PEACE
View attachment 6932 View attachment 6933
They love their own partner so let's be calm n believe in our ultimate couple Nadech Yaya
P.s. rumour that there will be good news in 2020, may be yaya wanna get married like Margie in 27 years old
Just wondering, but where did this rumor come from? I saw it twice on the thread already and it's making me excited :aaaaa::cheer:. Does this pretty much mean they're engaged right now then?

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Just wondering, but where did this rumor come from? I saw it twice on the thread already and it's making me excited :aaaaa::cheer:. Does this pretty much mean they're engaged right now then?
I think yes they're engaged but keep it secretly, from all of their interview, we make conclusion like that because they wanna get married when they still young and Margie is yaya's best friend so she must be learn from her

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Can we request to have Nadech Yaya shoot video like this, especially with Nadech eight packs abs and Yaya abs, everyone will getting wild

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Do you all notice that mark post a pic to wish yaya happy birthday? Its kind of disrespectful to both kim and yaya because yaya is sleeping at that time...
Don't get me wrong when I clicked "funny" cause I want to like it too, but we can only choose 1 emoji and that was my first reaction this morning. I thought it was funny cause us Nadech fans are so protective of Yaya :risas3:

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so excited because I personally really loved this lakorn. Yeah, I was kinda annoyed by Yaya's character but I fell in love with Athit straight away. I really loved Nong Nee's character development because, at the start, we get a young teenager who was selfish and in the end, we get a hard-working young adult who has matured through experience and is willing to help her P'Athit look after the farm that her grandma has left for both of them. I also really love how the producers/ directors emphasised the importance of agriculture.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so excited because I personally really loved this lakorn. Yeah, I was kinda annoyed by Yaya's character but I fell in love with Athit straight away. I really loved Nong Nee's character development because, at the start, we get a young teenager who was selfish and in the end, we get a hard-working young adult who has matured through experience and is willing to help her P'Athit look after the farm that her grandma has left for both of them. I also really love how the producers/ directors emphasised the importance of agriculture.
I also love that there were so many words of wisdom in this lakorn. Sometime I knock on Thai lakorns, but there are many of them that teaches you experiences and insights about life.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Just hearing Yaya called Nadech "P Arthit" and Nadech called Yaya "Nong Nee" with so much sweetness, I swear, many people were crazy loooool. This lakorn is also one of my favourite NY lakorn. Even if they talk a lot about agriculture but this lakorn is linked to what the King of Thailand has learned to thai people, it was an honour for NY to act in this. Nadech has got a nataraj award for his performance in there :clap: (he was only 19years old, the 3rd lakorn of his career, how talented he is) and for sure, NY has begun to date during this lakorn :love::naughty2::love:. So TNNKK has a particular meaning for all NYFC. All the BTS are so sweet.

Look at since 2min30 :icon12:, how to kiss together with a tissue :love:

The way Nong Nee stare at P Arthit :love: (P Arthit forbid Nong Nee to stare at another man. She asked him why, He replied her, there are no reasons, I am your protector, you just have to listen to me. And Nong Nee answer to him "OK, but I can stare like this only with you right? :love::love::love:)
Look at since 3min

At that time, it was NY fever (presentation of TNNKK, I was there at that time, people were so crazy, there were no places, the shopping mall was full lol)

For those who miss khun Charles & Falladah, thank you Rainie Tran

Last edited:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
TNNKK and DJA are my two favorite lakorns of NY.
Pe Mam of No Problem or Many Problems to some, produced all three: DJA, TNNKK, and LLSR.

TNNKK has been shown on TV several times but read that Thais have requested it to be shown again this time to commemorate the one year anniversary of the late King.
Many people become more aware and understanding of Thai agriculture during the airing of TNNKK. Educational institutions like colleges and schools had shown the lakorn as the tools to educate and emphasize the importance of Thai agriculture.
TNNKK received many awards including the best society lakorn.

It's very cute that grade schools were using NY in their math problems solving.
"If Nadech had five apples and Yaya had seven oranges, how many do they have in total? "
Awww:icon12::icon12::icon12:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Ya'll to be completely honest I love them all. Nadech, Yaya, Kim and Mark. But to say what's really going on and what Marks actions are we don't really know just assuming. I don't think we should over read some stuff that happens, or when a dara does something and we see it not appropriate, because they may just be that close to be posting pictures of others on there IG. I mean yeah I get the hate comments but Dara's don't really care for those. They understand that being a celebrity they will always have people who love and hate them that includes people bashing or wishing them good and bad. They are best friends too and in there circle or mark circle there does include Yaya and Nadech as well, so idk why it would be inappropriate. There a group of friends, they see each other on a daily basis, they meet each other when there free and they are there for each other when someone in there family passes away. So idk why there would be a problem unless u want a problem out of it.

Now I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything about Mark. I think he's a good guy, can't really judge him without knowing his personality and what is shown on tv because they can always be the same or different onscreen and offscreen. I've read and seen the news with Mint C. And it does make them look bad in terms but like I said again, we don't really know what happen. It's just how u decide for yourself how u want to read the situation and who is right and wrong. Honestly I love Mint C, and even when they have problems, I still chose to love her and not fault her because she an great actress as well.

So let's not forget that Nadech, yaya, mark and Kim are not trying to make enemies of there friends, there trying to be each other best friend which they are. Otherwise, why be close to each other? Don't let others convince u of something u didn't see before, sometimes they just came out wrong and never intended for something like that to be receive in that kind of way. Some people think badly of others might be how they read the situation and think lowly of that situation. I'll say this now, if ur a true fan of whoever, and ship anyone at all you would never change ur minds about them or wish bad things to there co-stars either. You just really don't have a life if u wish something bad for someone u don't even know. Just like how some KC members who love Mark and Yaya together will wish bad things to Kim or Nadech, there just fake fans and again you can't please everyone. Well always have the same people saying bad things and bashing our co-stars. Can't do anything about it. How u change ur mind to not like/love anyone just because of some scadal, is not saying it's wrong but ur a fan of there's once, how can u go and not like them? Your just assuming, because the media assumes. That's why I actually really hate thai media because things that happen to thai celebs they are exaggerated and made to look bad to another party. TBH the media in Thailand is either, an advantage when a new lakorns comes out but disadvantage when it comes to personally matters. It really ruins a persons image. What happens in there personal lives, when it reaches the media don't believe anything that's all I'm saying. But if it's about a new movie, lakorns, anything involving there work just trust in that.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech & Yaya are super hansome and beautiful in their last true move ads, in HD.

As many people must already know, if you want to follow Nadech's official FC, you can follow him by this way: nadechactivity.

It' s so cute from Yaya. She supported her one of a kind with his Spartan's competition. Nadech has competed on early morning Sept 9th in Spartan competition. When he trained himself, someone spotted Yaya there too with him. She doesn't compete in Spartan, she was just there to support him.

Nadech, what a lovely voice :love::love:. Thanks NYinterFC for this MV and translation.

1st time Nadech perform this song at his University (Rangsit)

Last edited:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
I love NY, but in my opinion, Nadech's love to yaya is stronger than Yaya's love to Nadech because i can always see from Nadech eyes his love. I think Nadech does not want to admit their relationship with yaya because love is between two people, there is no need to announce to whole world like mk couple, if they do so, it will be like promote or selling their koojin status, it will be bad for the girl. During that time, kc is airing, thats why they are more private as you noticed whenever they act with others there will sure be alot of dramas coming out. I think Nadech is just want to protect yaya lakorn.
Mark not impressed me at all even though i admit he is handsome. Before together with kim, he flirts with many girls, he even very close with other girls even though he has girlfriend. Those people shipping mark yaya are definitely new fans or just shipping them because they did look alike. By the way, kim is poorer than nadech because people bashed her very much to ship MY.
I agree. I don't knw if Nadech loves Yaya more than she does but my God his body language is definitely more obvious with how much he values her. There are moments when it looks like hes afraid she will fly away. Even when they are not interacting, you can see how he wants to be around her in the same space. I noticed how few years ago, they would always glance at each other when they have to stand apart on stage.

Lol I know Nadech doesnt like to have the word possessive used on him but I really do think he is when it comes to Yaya :naughty2: There are just too many vids of him quickly rushing to her side whenever he sees another man talking to her or he would keep glancing at her if he cant go to her side because they are on stage and are expected to stand in a certain way :love: I have also seen at least 2 vids of him looking for her and calling her name when he couldnt find her among a crowd of fans :love::love::love:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
I agree. I don't knw if Nadech loves Yaya more than she does but my God his body language is definitely more obvious with how much he values her. There are moments when it looks like hes afraid she will fly away. Even when they are not interacting, you can see how he wants to be around her in the same space. I noticed how few years ago, they would always glance at each other when they have to stand apart on stage.

Lol I know Nadech doesnt like to have the word possessive used on him but I really do think he is when it comes to Yaya :naughty2: There are just too many vids of him quickly rushing to her side whenever he sees another man talking to her or he would keep glancing at her if he cant go to her side because they are on stage and are expected to stand in a certain way :love: I have also seen at least 2 vids of him looking for her and calling her name when he couldnt find her among a crowd of fans :love::love::love:
Yeah, exactly, and he didn even look at other girls beside yaya...

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Somebody here has told it once, you cannot compare who love the other one the most. Nadech is a thai man, Yaya is a thai woman, they cannot behave and show their love publicly in the same way. Moreover, Yaya has been raised according to thai culture by her mother who is very strict. Nadech has this natural sense of caring the others (Yaya has said in 3zaap show that this is his "nature"). He cares Yaya a lot because she s his gf but everybody in thai ET always praised Nadech for being such a gentleman. I think many people love Yaya instead of many other grils in thai ET because she behaves appropriately.

If you want some fin moments from Yaya to Nadech, there are many examples:

- When NY were in New York. They were in USA, not in Thailand so there were not many thais people. Yaya I guess was more relax and could fully behave like a real girlfriend lol

She has holded Nadech's hand herself when he was surrounding by many women lol (look at how these woman were screaming lol). How possessive she is :naughty2: (don't forget her "urassaya 's since 2011", = he's mine since 2011).

During the fashion show of Coach, she huged Nadech with her left hand and let her head on his shoulder :love: (when Nadech was concentrated to look at the show, Yaya needed to hug her one of a kind).
-> The video https://www.instagram.com/p/BZEF9rIHmB_/?taken-by=nat_tha_karn
-> The image

Another moment in New York (seems like Yaya was totally herself lol). Yaya has uploaded this pic by saying "my elbow is not dry". Those who has once looked at 3zaap show in 2013 know what this sentence means: Nadech has said "he cannot love a woman if her elbow is dry" so by saying this, it's like Yaya was saying, "my elbow is not dry, Nadech love me"

The video -> https://www.instagram.com/p/BZDsa4fARz7/?taken-by=mai_love_ny
  • urassayasศอกไม่แห้ง... -> my elbow is not dry ...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKbDuyag7WW/?hl=fr&taken-by=urassayas

The ultimate love showed by Yaya to Nadech publicly was at the last channel 3 concert. The way she caressed Nadech's hand with so much sweetness in front of many people, you cannot say that she doesn't show her love to her man
The videos -> https://www.instagram.com/p/BTxsdqwB_XV/?taken-by=choco.is.happy

And I don't count all her wishes to Nadech's birthday each year. When Nadech is very soft to wish her happy birthday, each year, all the wishes from Yaya are so sweet! And she always wishes him HBD with a private pic of them. Her wishes in 17th december 2014:
Happy birthday to my dearest Barry! My partner in crime, my confidant, my idol and my best friend :) I wish u all the best in every aspect of your life and I thank you truly, for always being there for me, you know how special you are :) We rock ❤ #งดฝากร้านนะคะ#nadechturns23 hehe
https://www.instagram.com/p/wsuFxaPglJ/?taken-by=urassayas

I don't know if Nadech is someone who is possessive, he just takes care her, because it s in his nature, he behaves like this with everyone who is around him but of course, he has a special attention towards Yaya. If he is possessive, I can tell you that Yaya will not kiss Mark in Kluen cheewit, she will not walk for Vatanika, (the most sexiest thai brand), she will not wear sexy clothes like this year where she seems to be sexier. I love their relationship, they seem to forbid nothing for the other one, they have confidence and they always support each other (Yaya likes many pics of the fitting "my love from the star", Nadech's new lakorn).

We should stop to say that Nadech love more Yaya than Yaya love Nadech and compare their love. Nadech is a man, it's normal that he has to take care of her. But I agree that he always needs to know where is Yaya loooool. NYFC love to tease him, they said "if you are looking for Yaya, you have to look at Nadech's eyes". The day when Yaya will not behave like usual, she will not be the "Yaya" that many people praise her for being a well mannered girl.

Last edited: