[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Alichgo I am pretty sure Nadech uses his mother IG. Seems like Yaya goes to Norway after her trip in Paris. Even over there, she follows every foot steps of her tee rak! Leo with his parents are in Nadech's house, seems like Yaya love to see Léo with Yenyen (she likes the post from l_elle IG)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ5-4p8gnt7/?hl=fr&taken-by=l_elle

Travelers companion's magazine has said that the mag where NY was in Rome is their best selling mags ever for 39years!!

souysouyyyสุดยอดเล้ย สักครู่อ่านหน้าถัดไปค่ะ
ขอบคุณ FB Traveller Companion ขอแชร์นะคะ
A story saying about the best selling of Phuen Dern Tang (Traveller's Companion) from total 400 something covers, & 39 years,said by K.Krongkarn Pongsatorn,Editor In Chief.
Whict one is the best,you can see from this pic.
(credits go to souysouyyy)

My favourite pictures from this mag :)

Last edited:
This brought a smile to my face this morning. Teerak uses his mom's IG to post sometimes right? Could this be him with the hearts and kiss :thumbup:

See ma'keaw comment - maybe it is his mom, but makes me smiles thinking it could be teerak:icon12:

Pic cr: as posted

so true @Alichgo we all know Nadech is:love: smart and :icon12:tricky:naughty2: he usually hides in his mom's IG acc :icon12:to express his love to :icon12:his girl online:love::naughty2:and then during interview he can easily deny it since :love:NY wants their love life to be in private:naughty2: not for sale at all:thumbup::clap::cheer:

waaaaa!!! look at the kiss and heart emoj:love::naughty2::icon12::pancarta::pancarta::risas3::risas3::cheer::thumbup:

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@sasuke06 and @Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya : superfan

question - so I've been stalking Ma Keaw's IG and notices something that you two may already have known, but am I delusional thinking that Nadech is the one posting "Good night Krup" or " Good morning Krup" caption under his pictures daily with a "heart", "kiss", and "lips" ? If so, then I am going to be very delusional thinking he posted the above heart, kiss, and lips too. I noticed when Ma Keaw posts, she writes in thai and there's no "krup" - that's a male/guy thing.

P.S - too much time spent watching Law & Order ( sorry if this went over some heads -lol).

@sasuke06 and @Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya : superfan

question - so I've been stalking Ma Keaw's IG and notices something that you two may already have known, but am I delusional thinking that Nadech is the one posting "Good night Krup" or " Good morning Krup" caption under his pictures daily with a "heart", "kiss", and "lips" ? If so, then I am going to be very delusional thinking he posted the above heart, kiss, and lips too. I noticed when Ma Keaw posts, she writes in thai and there's no "krup" - that's a male/guy thing.

P.S - too much time spent watching Law & Order ( sorry if this went over some heads -lol).

I am 100% sure Nadech is the one always using MKeaw's IG acc on a daily basis her mom is busy housewife like her has priorities in life like taking care of her sick husband.Nadech is similar to other ordinary young people who loves to open his soc med accounts to greet his gf everyday:love::naughty2:

Nup you're not really :icon12:DELUSIONAL:pancarta::pancarta:we're just using this word because we still dont have CONFIRMATION but when you read between the lines our ANALYSIS is absolutely very accurate:love::naughty2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile

Iemssis

sarNie Egg
I'm new here so , I wanted to ask that did yaya popularity drops after LLSR aired ? Because the rating is not as high as expected
@Mins
I agree with everything you said. For thai actors this generation in Ch3, I like Nadech the most because I think he did best in all of the roles given to him so far. I honestly do not mind watching NY lakorns every year (I want more NY lakorns, haha). Most Thai people are not bored watching them either, but of course there are always that few anti-fans who like to start the fire whenever NY have lakorns together. All of the MCs always cheer up for NY whenever they report news about them.

I also read it somewhere like 1.5 years ago and there was a rumor that the producer of Plick Fah wanted JJ, and Nadech played second to JJ. But I also read another rumor (around the same time) that the producer waited for Nadech's schedule and LLSR to be aired because the producer and the team really want to work with NY. Also, Mario answered a while ago that he was not being contacted to play in Plcik Fah (something along that line). I think if Yaya still doing Plick Fah, her co-star would be Nadech (Mr. and Mrs. Smith). But since LLSR did not receive high ratings, I'm afraid that they (Ch3 and Plick Fah's producers) had changed their plan.

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
I'm new here so , I wanted to ask that did yaya popularity drops after LLSR aired ? Because the rating is not as high as expected
I don't have any evidence to prove but I personally think her popularity rised because of her acting skills. When you're as girly as Yaya, no one would expect her to actually sound like a boy when talking or look like a boy when walking. When watching LLSR I was so sure that she actually swapped bodies but then realised that it was just a drama XD same goes with P' Nadech. Both of them were praised for their acting because they did make it like their characters have swapped bodies and not make it look like Ramin was gay or that Petra was a tomboy. Also, if you watch a few of their interviews, the MCs always praised them. So, even if the ratings weren't that great, everyone loved their acting :)