[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
how are you guys learning thai? i saw a couple of videos on youtube but it isn't too helpful for me. there is no alphabet and all the character confuses me. what's the best way to learn? i can understand some thai when it is spoken from watching too many lakorn haha.
I use the "Thai Alphabet Chart" free app for iPhone and listen to the alphabets periodically. I still refer to the app for the beginning/ending consonants depending where it's placed. I try reading IG postings often and if I can't make out the words or need to check my reading, I use google translate ( I know I am right when what I read is how google reads it). So it's taking me a little longer than @YadechTaemint - she's hardcore!:clap:

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I remember when this forum was only 500 pages. I only posted here every now and then. However, I saw some pictures of Yaya and nachech's family together on mother's day and Yaya giving nadech's mom the flower thing (sorry I forgot what it was called). Isn't this more proof that they're together now??? Lol :naughty2:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I remember when this forum was only 500 pages. I only posted here every now and then. However, I saw some pictures of Yaya and nachech's family together on mother's day and Yaya giving nadech's mom the flower thing (sorry I forgot what it was called). Isn't this more proof that they're together now??? Lol :naughty2:
Welcome back :) if fans post more or visit often and post, this thread would be closer to 1K pages already. I don't necessarily need proof that they're together but these pictures do make me smile and just increased my hope for their relationship in the future. I've been on a high since the Gold Award when she grabbed his hand and lead him down the stairs :risas3: and lately we've been spoiled with so many pictures from both fans and NY of their togetherness - that the pictures from Mother's Day is almost expected - if you know what I mean.

Florencce

sarNie Egg
Hi, silent reader here. I am actually going over previous pages and watching their previous lakorns like LLSR, GRGR and RFTD including youtube videos. I'm glad that there are existing eng sub videos. I super like them very much. And I am very happy to see these photos of them with their family.
According to my Thai co workers they really are boyfriend girlfriend.

Rita

Nadech <3
Hi, silent reader here. I am actually going over previous pages and watching their previous lakorns like LLSR, GRGR and RFTD including youtube videos. I'm glad that there are existing eng sub videos. I super like them very much. And I am very happy to see these photos of them with their family.
welcome! definitely went on a nadech binge after LR :thumbup:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome :)! Have you watch the latest one yet LR? Watch and judge for yourself - you may like it and disregard what some of us here are critizing about - LOL. Also, they are two great people to follow and there's so many subbed items of theirs - thanks to their many dedicated fans.

SNOW@

sarNie Hatchling
Impatiently awaiting for their next interview ehehehheeh, even if they continue to give the same old answer. I just need to see them teased and shy :risas3::risas3::risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Woke up to see that NY are still trending at no.1 :risas3::aaaaa:

This tweet makes me chuckle :risas3: The only thing I didn't understand was when they said they would go & find their friend called car 1669 :confused12:Or are they 2 different sentences?
I stopped after the third sentences cause it got too long and that part threw me off too. I guess more practicing for me :BangHead: - my fangirling and fanfic reading will have to wait. :risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
#ณเดชน์ญาญ่า ถ้าแต่งเมื่อไหร่ ช่อง3 ต้องถ่ายทอดสดคู่นี้นะค่ะ คู่จิ้น คู่บุญ คู่ขวัญ คู่รัก คู่ชีวิต - #nadechyaya if they get married whenever, ch3 must broadcast this couple live (i.e. broadcast their wedding day live). Koo jin, koo bun (merit couple), koo kwan, koo rak, koo cheewit (spouses).

The tweets from non-NY FC are funny; apart from praising NY, they are all asking when they're going to get married & how they would prepare themselves for their wedding day :risas3:

Florencce

sarNie Egg
Welcome :)! Have you watch the latest one yet LR? Watch and judge for yourself - you may like it and disregard what some of us here are critizing about - LOL. Also, they are two great people to follow and there's so many subbed items of theirs - thanks to their many dedicated fans.
Yep, I have actually started to like them thru Likit Ruk. And because I can't get enough of them I began to watch all of their lakorns