[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I am proud of na interview today . They r so cute . It was kinda annoying the media keep want him to tell them they r bfgf when he is already clear smh .
Can’t wait for ya
I looooooved his interview today, it's probably one of my fave NY related interviews - all his answers were good. I like how he said that he asked Mae Pla for permission first :icon12: And I agree, the reporters were hungry to get him to say they are bf & gf but I love how he said that they don't need to place importance on that word and then said "this much and (we) still have to be called "faen"? :love::love::love:

Tbh everyone is fangirling - the reporters were fangirling, celebs like Gubgib are fangirling in the comments section of the Dara Daily IG post :risas3:
upload_2018-10-10_19-56-19.png

Last edited:

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
I looooooved his interview today, it's probably one of my fave NY related interviews - all his answers were good. I like how he said that he asked Mae Pla for permission first :icon12: And I agree, the reporters were hungry to get him to say they are bf & gf but I love how he said that they don't need to place importance on that word and then said "this much and (we) still have to be called "faen"? :love::love::love:

Tbh everyone is fangirling - the reporters were fangirling, celebs like Gubgib are fangirling in the comments section of the Dara Daily IG post :risas3:
thanks for all these!

what did he ask permission frm mae pla for? for openly talking about his relationship with yaya? or for being with yaya?

pinky3

sarNie Adult

Tbh everyone is fangirling - the reporters were fangirling, celebs like Gubgib are fangirling in the comments section of the Dara Daily IG post :risas3:[/QUOTE
Totally agreed with you . This has to be the best clear answer he gave regarding their relationship.
I adored how he thank her for sticking with him thru out all these years .
He not only ask her mom but also her lol

Last edited:

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
i don’t understand any of the interviews today. but from the bits and pieces you guys share here and from some peeps from ig..we now have a clearer picture of how it all went down today so much love. great to start the day with this overwhelming feeling of fin! cant wait for the fully subbed interviews on youtube. again, thanks to all for sharing

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I need to have a serious talk with whoever was in charge of their outfits :facepalm::facepalm:

Oh didn't you know, Nadech is my kon narak as well :love::p
I don't know why you would pay someone to make you look fucked up! Why is it so hard to grab a suit from somewhere like Hugo Boss? Wtf is this styling? A basic ass bomber with some random pork floss looking strings and toggle? The boots? What guy wear's Louboutin..... Ken is wearing a suit but Nadech get's an outfit that maybe only the stylist would wear... it's straight ugly and this is the 3rd 3zaap show that he made nadech looks dumb. He has no taste whatsover and that's why he barely has good jobs in the fashion industry coz he has bad taste and the industry outgrew him. The styling is horrific and he didn't get the job done, everyone is dressed nicely and Nadech is dressed too casual and just plain bad. All of those mags that went bankrupt, a lot of them were monopolized by stylists like this guy who doesn't know how to style at all. I'm so disturbed ahhahaha I saw a fan comment on his ig, how bad it was and it got deleted... several fans have said something.... I just don't get it... out of all the clothing that's available for you to style, that's what you come up with? This guy has got to go, he always sabotages nadech and even james ma too. His styling just looks cheap even tho they're good brands but the stuff looks like clothing you get from an outlet when he puts it all together.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I don't know why you would pay someone to make you look fucked up! Why is it so hard to grab a suit from somewhere like Hugo Boss? Wtf is this styling? A basic ass bomber with some random pork floss looking strings and toggle? The boots? What guy wear's Louboutin..... Ken is wearing a suit but Nadech get's an outfit that maybe only the stylist would wear... it's straight ugly and this is the 3rd 3zaap show that he made nadech looks dumb. He has no taste whatsover and that's why he barely has good jobs in the fashion industry coz he has bad taste and the industry outgrew him. The styling is horrific and he didn't get the job done, everyone is dressed nicely and Nadech is dressed too casual and just plain bad. All of those mags that went bankrupt, a lot of them were monopolized by stylists like this guy who doesn't know how to style at all. I'm so disturbed ahhahaha I saw a fan comment on his ig, how bad it was and it got deleted... several fans have said something.... I just don't get it... out of all the clothing that's available for you to style, that's what you come up with? This guy has got to go, he always sabotages nadech and even james ma too. His styling just looks cheap even tho they're good brands but the stuff looks like clothing you get from an outlet when he puts it all together.
I literally don't understand why he is still a stylist

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
good thing that nadech's looks made up for whatever shortcomings the stylist had. the ensemble is just hideous. just wrong combination of pieces.

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
hi. does anyone have any idea what brand are those cropped jeans that yaya wore after the 3zaap show? the one with the orange trimmings? thanks!

NAP

sarNie Egg
Arr that feeling you can’t update yourself with the news of your favorite couple on this important day because you are in no internet service area.

My favorite clip today is nadech teaching ya ya that Northern dialect. That’s so sugary adorable.

OMG nadech’s outfit at 3 Zaap. Seriously, That stylist bampi needs to go. Everyone is wearing so formal and look what he did to Nadech. Pissing him off for a while but what he did today is too much.

Btw, does anyone know what nadech is recording today?

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
hi. does anyone have any idea what brand are those cropped jeans that yaya wore after the 3zaap show? the one with the orange trimmings? thanks!
No idea, sorry - but you could try asking urassayacloset (I don't know if they still update their IG though)

Arr that feeling you can’t update yourself with the news of your favorite couple on this important day because you are in no internet service area.

My favorite clip today is nadech teaching ya ya that Northern dialect. That’s so sugary adorable.

OMG nadech’s outfit at 3 Zaap. Seriously, That stylist bampi needs to go. Everyone is wearing so formal and look what he did to Nadech. Pissing him off for a while but what he did today is too much.

Btw, does anyone know what nadech is recording today?
No idea but I think he might be dubbing something.