[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

pinky3

sarNie Adult
It’s funny we all hate the earrings , it’s a dragon earring like Nakee . Maybe that’s wby he wear them . I think people notice that na like to be different from everyone else and he isn’t hurting anyone so they just let him . Lol
From some observations, ny story isn’t fully developed cuz it’s more of Nakee story and her love story so I am guessing fans might want ya and na love story to develop . Also the character Krut that na was the voice over for in the cartoon have a part in Nakee , this make me wonder that they might try to put in Nakee 3 . I am just guessing tho from what I notice .

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
The dream is real!! LOL I just saw Nadech yesterday and he is sooooo handsome. He was wearing a peacoat which makes me think he just came ut of filming for You Who Came From the Stars. I wish I had known that after his Slim Concert meet and greet he was going to 76 Garage for the Nakee2. I really wanted to see Yaya too! I hope I can still see them. :) Also, I watched Nakee2!! I was disappointed but that's only because I don't know Thai and haven't watched the first Nakee. Also, it was too scare and I'm a total chicken. I just wish there was more romance.
You should try to catch them at the airport when they go south for Ae's merit. You might see other stars too like kim, diana, and james ma if you care lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
The dream is real!! LOL I just saw Nadech yesterday and he is sooooo handsome. He was wearing a peacoat which makes me think he just came ut of filming for You Who Came From the Stars. I wish I had known that after his Slim Concert meet and greet he was going to 76 Garage for the Nakee2. I really wanted to see Yaya too! I hope I can still see them. :) Also, I watched Nakee2!! I was disappointed but that's only because I don't know Thai and haven't watched the first Nakee. Also, it was too scare and I'm a total chicken. I just wish there was more romance.
Me right now:

I am happy you got to see him though :cheer: The lack of romance between the main leads also came up in some reviews, but that will probably be rectified in Nakee 3.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
NADECH KON JING 2018 :clap::clap: I need to make a list of all the cute stuff he has said this year.

"Pee mee jao kong laew krap"

I literally had to replay that clip 5x to make sure I heard it right :aaaaa:

Also, I'm happy Na & PaoPao met, yaaaaaaaaass!!! PaoPao was so shy hehehe. It's so funny how she starts crying when she sees Jackfanchan's face though :risas3::risas3:
upload_2018-11-12_20-39-15.png

upload_2018-11-12_20-38-4.png
Cr keaw_jung

Aep mong ter yoo na jaaaa~
upload_2018-11-12_20-37-1.png
Cr icherry9

upload_2018-11-12_20-40-9.png

upload_2018-11-12_20-40-25.png
Cto

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

Na interview about mlfs , Matt and also how to handle troll or haters lol
Na is already getting some backlash for what he said/just for commenting on the topic but I don't know what those people expect him to say lol, he's not dumb when it comes to giving interviews so it's not like he is gonna start bashing Matt for the whole country to see. Hopefully this will be the only time reporters will ask him about it :rolleyes:

I like Na's way of dealing with trolls, he just likes their comments :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
I'm sorry but I really don't like the earring on nadech. Ear piercing is enough, that's some kind of bad boy thing. But the earring, that's ewwww!! It doesn't look good on him plus its not a man or boy thing. Even a gentleman thing. Its like a no no. I hope yaya and some good straight guys would advise him. Even P'Pok or Margie's husband, or pakorn and the rest of his gang nor his guy friends wore it. I would accept a not so good fashion statememt like a thai shirt, but an earring that's like a total no.
Ps. Concerned fan☺
With these pic of Kpop stars wearing those earring, do you still think that Nadech’s earrings look gross on him ???

02B60E4A-027D-4540-8B1F-AE09D21C12E7.jpeg
F27C69DA-75F7-4E29-92C7-E428B5DE8385.jpeg
00C2A201-3F55-469E-854E-DAB99E8FA98D.jpeg

E44E8B91-2E6C-4F9B-8B26-FDEAFDD00822.jpeg

Florencce

sarNie Egg
With these pic of Kpop stars wearing those earring, do you still think that Nadech’s earrings look gross on him ???

View attachment 28456
View attachment 28457
View attachment 28458

View attachment 28459
Well yes it just doesn't suit him.
Just like what some have mentioned its very distracting. It doesn't suit/fit his face. He has the macho or the guy or "man" look, i don't know if that make sense but his face doesn't suit those type of earrings. Plus he has a mixed genes which is evident in his look, bordering white/caucasian/spanish looks and it really does not fits him. Pictures you've given were kpop it suits their faces.

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling

Na interview about mlfs , Matt and also how to handle troll or haters lol

Anyone can give me a brief recap of what he said in the interview about Matt? Because I saw a lot of dislikes and the comment section seems to be loaded with strong comments from the netizen.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Na is already getting some backlash for what he said/just for commenting on the topic but I don't know what those people expect him to say lol, he's not dumb when it comes to giving interviews so it's not like he is gonna start bashing Matt for the whole country to see. Hopefully this will be the only time reporters will ask him about it :rolleyes:

I like Na's way of dealing with trolls, he just likes their comments :risas3::risas3::risas3:
I kinda knew that , haters would bashed him. I would have answer the same as him . He say he like to be in the middle and give support to both sides . They r mad that he give Matt support smh I agreed work is work and personal is personal . He is still the same with Matt .
I was laughing hard about that trolls , but he is right tho . He explain perfectly lol

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg

View attachment 28456
View attachment 28457
View attachment 28458

View attachment 28459
Nadech has a He-Man image. Kpop are totally different image. He's too manly to suit a kpop image. Theres nothing bad with kpop. But most men with this style has slim body. Even if they have muscle they normally dont bulk up too much. And there are some people where this style is perfect. But na has an image of almost superman or what you call alpha male. These people dont nornally wear earring. It would look somewhat wrong. Even if its not bad. It just doesnt match.

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
Because that k-pop star looks like a GIRL so they are suit/fit with those aerrings.. sorry for k-popers but i said the real thought.. and for nadech.. noo.. he looks so manly.. its not suit/fit with him..
I think there are people who suits kpop. Usually soft facial features and slim body. Even if they have muscles it leans towards slim muscular body. Theyre male. It just totally different style that absolutely doesnt match na. Because Nas facial features arent soft. Theyre sharp and hes more handsome than cute. Kpop usually would be called cute and Alpha males like na Handsome