[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

I have been a Yaya fan for a while now and recently become a NY fan. I've been looking for daily dose of NY related stuffs and didn't realise it is all here. It will be nice if there is a thread dedicated to NY.

As a newbie I have a few questions. Hope you all don't mind.
1. Are they still a koojin status or a couple now?
2. What is their best Lakorn to date? I watched likit ruk and kluen cheewit so far
3. Any other recommended videos or shows of them together?

Thanks!
my answers to your questions

1.YES NY are couples since 2011 but not publicly announced:love::icon12::naughty2:if you want evidences go to all NY videos in YT
2.NY's best lakorn is DJA followed by TNNKK and GRGR and the rests never mind it's a long story to explain(pls dont hate me this is just my opinion)I cant comment about KC and any NY lakorns that they have different partners :BangHead::BangHead:call me crazy but I am a jealous fan cant stand seeing NY with different partners:fighting3::pancarta:

3.I highly recommend NY videos with english sub by NYinterFC

WELCOME to the thread and ENJOY:thumbup::cheer::aaaaa:

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
I have been a Yaya fan for a while now and recently become a NY fan. I've been looking for daily dose of NY related stuffs and didn't realise it is all here. It will be nice if there is a thread dedicated to NY.

2. What is their best Lakorn to date? I watched likit ruk and kluen cheewit so far

Thanks!
Hi! Welcome to the thread!! :):cheer:
I would recommend watching all of the lakorns NY has done to see their chemistry together as well as how they have grown as an actor and actress along the way. :icon12::icon12:

1. Duangjai Akkanee
2. Game Rai Game Rak
3. Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong
4. The Rising Sun: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd
5. Leh Lub Salub Rarng
6. Likit Ruk: The Crown Princess

Last edited:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling

Thanks!
WELCOME to NY World!

For me, one of the best show to understand them is 3Zaap Show

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
I'm screaaaaaaamiiiiiinnggg!!! I heard that PEP is one of the biggest entertainment websites in the Philippines. If they do end up choosing him as the ambassador, I will be shook.
Thank you NY Philippines for the translation!
View attachment 30093

View attachment 30094
Original link of article: https://www.pep.ph/pepalerts/cabine...authority-of-thailand?ref=home_aside_widget_1

Oh my gossh yaass! As a half Filipina I wouldn't be surprised if this happens since Leh Lub Salub Rarng "Switch" did good. :)
Glad that Nadech is going well worldwide!! :clap::cheer::clap:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I'm finding it so hard to keep up with all of Na's events lol. And he has another one tomorrow.

From yesterday :love::love:
upload_2018-12-1_14-50-1.png

upload_2018-12-1_14-50-33.png

upload_2018-12-1_14-51-2.png

upload_2018-12-1_14-53-29.png
Cr terminal21pattaya

To think they could have been Cheon Song Yi & Do Min Joon if MLFAS was a joint production between ch3 & ch7 or if Aum was with ch3 :sad6::sad6: For now, I can only really pray for them to star in a movie together:love:
upload_2018-12-1_14-56-49.png
Cr kmpbjf

Am I the only one who heard someone scream "lor mak" :risas3: He really is though :love::love:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqziOsqFg2a/

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm finding it so hard to keep up with all of Na's events lol. And he has another one tomorrow.

Am I the only one who heard someone scream "lor mak" :risas3: He really is though :love::love:
Nope you heard right! That was my voice coming through my laptop screen :risas3:

With all of theses new events and some past events, I am trying to collect his pictures for a gif and I am having such a difficult time choosing - LOR MAK MAK! :love:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
We all knew he can go international and make it big, like what else is new? The only thing is he doesn't have his own official promoting social platform so it's a bit hard for us inter_fans to follow him

Also an event for na's upcoming bday
https://twitter.com/NadechYaya_PH/status/1068837747115192320?s=19
I'm so hyped for Ya's bday wish to him.

I wish their calendar signing was after Na's birthday like it was last year but oh well, at least we get like 2 hours of NY :love:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so hyped for Ya's bday wish to him.

I wish their calendar signing was after Na's birthday like it was last year but oh well, at least we get like 2 hours of NY :love:
Not just 2 hours of NY, but practically just Nadech and Yaya at the table :icon12::icon12::icon12: Save the best for last! ( James will be there too and probably one or two stars, if any, popping in, but that's okay cause James goes with the flow and will stay quiet.)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

From yesterday :love::love:
View attachment 30095

View attachment 30096

View attachment 30097

View attachment 30098
Cr terminal21pattaya

To think they could have been Cheon Song Yi & Do Min Joon if MLFAS was a joint production between ch3 & ch7 or if Aum was with ch3 :sad6::sad6: For now, I can only really pray for them to star in a movie together:love:
View attachment 30099
Cr kmpbjf

His skippy/dance moves giving my ass life lol https://www.instagram.com/p/BqzoZ4cFVNL/ All of these recent events semi early practice for his solo concert. I need him to not sing urboytj tho coz that guy is trash lol

To bad MLFTS isn't My Love From Another channel!! AHHAHAAHA Aump is fucking queen! She's really good in comedy or those diva roles too. She looks better than actresses half her age and those not half her age but look haggard AF ahhahhaa Let's hope for a movie forreal ... even Ken P acted in a movie with her. But it's fine seeing them together is a blessing. I've seen some ig account who is a nadech-aump delulu nut for years now, I was thinking she must've fainted from this ahhahaa

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks everyone for warm welcome and replies @Mrs Urasssaya S.Kugimiya @NY2018 @Cethu

They have been dating since 2011? :O I am way behind :D I used to think Nadech is so lucky to have Yaya but Yaya is equally so lucky to meet Nadech. He is so handsome and beautiful inside out. Can't wait for their next event/Lakorn together.

What does Bear and Rabbit represent to NY? Any story behind?