Pranon and Pattarin ( Taew )
Pran and Anna ( Pat )

Filming their college days. 

PRANON

PRAN + ANNA

Credit as tagged+NDW+LSR IG+Pantip

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Read over at pantip a few days ago that this lakorn is already 30% done, and will definitely air this year. 

Credit to: talithamasonIG+Taew IG

spanky

sarNie OldFart
he sooo HOT! I'm so jealous of the girls.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Nadech has such a versatile look, he can look so different with js a little change in hairstyle. He says it’s like he’s being 4 different ppl in one week, so very confusing lol. Im confused myself js looking, i don’t know who’s who hehe but it’s such a treat to see 4 different Nadechs in 1 lakorn.   

Not LSR related but this was in one of his recent events. I think they were playing the usual staring game, in which he usually wins, but this one fan seem to not be giving in. Just watch how he cheated to win LOL (nxt time no physical contact should be allowed hahaha, as if his alluring stares are not hard enough to resist already :pervie:  )

http://web.stagram.com/p/686995468681857384_567746393
nadech@pantip

@queeny, i love ur tumblr!!!!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Spanky, i think i would freeze at his sight kekekek if worse come to worse i would js pretend to faint into him *evil laugh*

Today our bear barry is off to japan for 1 week (songkran hols), so no filming for awhile, these pics are from last week. Cr:nadechworld (english)& on pic

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, I sure miss my Nadech on screen. I can't wait to watch him get all jealous and furious so he can give me those butterflies feeling I've been waiting for like in all his other lakorns :heart:  :crush:  :wub:  I hope this along with RS will come out soon. I also hope he has more new lakorns in the making lined up.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Patricia Goof Fan Page FB/ As tagged
Pat and Taew had an event together. They're such beautiful girls. Pat looks like a doll.