[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Taew's character in here is so irritating. Who can be that ignorant when it comes to your job? When you mix personal life and business together, you get a mess. I hope "Pat", her character gets better.

It looks like Pran is shot in the next episode? Will the twins perhaps switch? 

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
I have to agree that Patricia seems very stiff in here. It's more like she's reciting her lines without emotion as oppose to acting naturally but she looks very lovely. The good thing about Patricia is that she cries beautifully for someone who hasn't had much experience yet. As for Taew, I'm already annoyed by her character and I don't know if I'll be able to stand her countless crying scenes throughout the lakorn. I wasn't even this annoyed by her when she played Namfon in Plerng Toranorng. The highlight of this lakorn so far is of course none other than our praek, Nadech. 

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
LOL reading your reviews is making me feel happy for some reason. Call me biased but I'm such a YADECH fan. I was secretly hoping that this would be a flop....... No offense to Taew and Patricia fans :wink:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Gloriawongpuapan said:
LOL reading your reviews is making me feel happy for some reason. Call me biased but I'm such a YADECH fan. I was secretly hoping that this would be a flop....... No offense to Taew and Patricia fans :wink:
Just speechless...

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
jeedlove said:
Just finished watching the first episode and it's not bad. Nadech looks handsome in here. The only thing is that Patricia's speech still bothers me. I don't know but something about the way she talks that just comes off very awkward. Let's see if she gets better later on.
I remember in an interview, Pat and Yam were talking about how they are still working on their enunciation (reminds me of my Thai...lol) since Thai isn't the main language they grew up with...makes me want to hear their English. Kinda like how Kim was when she first started...but her German in ARO was near perfect. So far I've heard Pream speak Italian and Kim speak German...it's awesome :)

Hopefully she's better in Buang Atitarn cause isn't it boran where they speak a certain way like BR?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Patricia seem stiff in here is because she is uncomfortable in playing with Nadech due to the fans comparing her to Yaya. I think I remembered her saying that or was it the producer who stated that. Sorry if I got that wrong.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well Yarry lakorns aren't setting the world on fire either. With the exception of DJA (their best one), all of their lakorns pretty much have low ratings.

Taew's character is annoying but hopefully it'll improve after she realizes the truth. It's hard to make bratty likeable but bratty and dumb? Yeah no.

Pat is just too cute but her character is kind of bland. The first episode isn't that interesting but I'm willing to give it another try, just for the cast.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the role is still to mature for her but at the same so far she does not make me cringe cause she looks very lovely and the character of Anna is the type I like. I like also she makes a good team with Pran both serious professionals

dariey

sarNie Adult
nadech and his cry.he is good but maybe need a little tone down.i like his cry from RS or his previous work.
taew able to make me dislike her character now so i want to see how she will bring this character for change.still early for me to judge more..

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Saechash, you can find videos of Patricia and Yam speaking English in this thread 

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/25098-thai-stars-with-perfect-english/page-24

I can understand why they're not very fluent since they grew up speaking English all their life. Everyone is different though. When Kimberley and Yaya started their careers, they sounded pretty fluent in lakorns when in reality, they were still struggling with their Thai and eventually got better. Patricia should improve in Buang Aittharn since Khun Tu is making most of the cast take acting classes together and other additional classes like horse back riding and archery. I'm sure someone will assist her with reading the script. 

I'll cut Patricia some slack since this character is out of her element. She hasn't had enough acting or real life experience to tackle such a mature role like Unna. I give her an A for effort and I do think she does look the part. She's a very cutesy and girly girl off screen but as Unna, she has this elegant and classy demeanour to her. Another thing to keep in mind is that most of the first few episodes were actually filmed in sequence so I'd like to assume that Patricia's acting gets better as the lakorn progresses. And no, Patricia never said anything like that nor did the producer or director. If Patricia allows the fans comparisons to affect her acting then that'd be very unprofessional of her and I'm sure that's not the case. Her stiffness is more likely to do with her lack of understanding of her character. Patricia even admitted in her interviews that in the beginning, she had a hard time adjusting herself but with the help of P'Chu, she became more familiar with her character. 

Generally, if you're a fan of someone whether as an individual or as a pairing, you'd want the best for them and their projects. I think it's better not to discuss Nadech/Yaya in here so it's fair to the individual fans who want to enjoy seeing Nadech with different co-stars. The ratings and buzz for their lakorns is a different matter altogether that is irrelevant to LSR. 

It's one thing to portray a bratty character and it's another thing to portray that character with annoying tendencies like exaggerated expressions. Clearly I haven't seen enough of Taew to make a fair judgement but let's hope that her character is tolerable. 

Lol @ Nadech's crying scenes. I agree that he needs to tone it down a notch but for now, it's okay. At least Pantip fans are happy because according to many, that scene is the most impressive moment from today's episode. 

PS. Sorry for the long comment! If my post offends anyone in any way then I apologize in advance. 

x0unerthanlater

There wasn't that many scenes of Patricia, so I can't say what I feel about her character. I was too busy being annoyed at Taew's character. That kind of girl is the most irritating. The ones who sulk all the time and then gets all gushy once the guy says a few scraps of sweet words. She brushes her mom off the phone like her mother was being a nuisance. I sure hope I come to like her character somehow. I don't like these roles for Taew, but this is just another role for her to accomplish.

So far, I like the glasses wearing twin. I didn't catch his name... was it Non? I like his personality a bit more, but of course we haven't seen much from Pran yet either. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ch3eks said:
Saechash, you can find videos of Patricia and Yam speaking English in this thread 

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/25098-thai-stars-with-perfect-english/page-24

I can understand why they're not very fluent since they grew up speaking English all their life. Everyone is different though. When Kimberley and Yaya started their careers, they sounded pretty fluent in lakorns when in reality, they were still struggling with their Thai and eventually got better. Patricia should improve in Buang Aittharn since Khun Tu is making most of the cast take acting classes together and other additional classes like horse back riding and archery. I'm sure someone will assist her with reading the script. 

I'll cut Patricia some slack since this character is out of her element. She hasn't had enough acting or real life experience to tackle such a mature role like Unna. I give her an A for effort and I do think she does look the part. She's a very cutesy and girly girl off screen but as Unna, she has this elegant and classy demeanour to her. Another thing to keep in mind is that most of the first few episodes were actually filmed in sequence so I'd like to assume that Patricia's acting gets better as the lakorn progresses. And no, Patricia never said anything like that nor did the producer or director. If Patricia allows the fans comparisons to affect her acting then that'd be very unprofessional of her and I'm sure that's not the case. Her stiffness is more likely to do with her lack of understanding of her character. Patricia even admitted in her interviews that in the beginning, she had a hard time adjusting herself but with the help of P'Chu, she became more familiar with her character. 

Generally, if you're a fan of someone whether as an individual or as a pairing, you'd want the best for them and their projects. I think it's better not to discuss Nadech/Yaya in here so it's fair to the individual fans who want to enjoy seeing Nadech with different co-stars. The ratings and buzz for their lakorns is a different matter altogether that is irrelevant to LSR. 

It's one thing to portray a bratty character and it's another thing to portray that character with annoying tendencies like exaggerated expressions. Clearly I haven't seen enough of Taew to make a fair judgement but let's hope that her character is tolerable. 

Lol @ Nadech's crying scenes. I agree that he needs to tone it down a notch but for now, it's okay. At least Pantip fans are happy because according to many, that scene is the most impressive moment from today's episode. 

PS. Sorry for the long comment! If my post offends anyone in any way then I apologize in advance.
I swear i didn't make it up. Someone really said it on a talkshow or an entertainment news show. I'm pretty sure it was a producer, i just can't remember who and which show. All i remember was he was complaining that some ny fans in thailand were bothering the production and post some mean comments about Patricia so it made her "greng" and couldn't play some parts. The reason they brought it up was because another host ask if fan have any influence on certain stars and he said yes then brought up examples of nadech and patricia. He called Patricia his "loog rak". Sorry that i brought this sensitive subject among the many fans of NY here. I don't mean to start anything at all but i was just replying to the comment about how stiff patricia is in here. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I'll just make this my last post about it.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
There wasn't that many scenes of Patricia, so I can't say what I feel about her character. I was too busy being annoyed at Taew's character. That kind of girl is the most irritating. The ones who sulk all the time and then gets all gushy once the guy says a few scraps of sweet words. She brushes her mom off the phone like her mother was being a nuisance. I sure hope I come to like her character somehow. I don't like these roles for Taew, but this is just another role for her to accomplish.

So far, I like the glasses wearing twin. I didn't catch his name... was it Non? I like his personality a bit more, but of course we haven't seen much from Pran yet either.
Can't wait to see it! If you ladies are complaining this much then that means she is playing her role very well!

x0unerthanlater

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Can't wait to see it! If you ladies are complaining this much then that means she is playing her role very well!

Not so much complaining, just that if you watch it, you can't help but roll your eyes a lot because of her character. The character really is something dramatic lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yeah, Patarin is not impressing me at all lol. She seems like a small town girl drunk on the thrill of big city life. Hopefully she'll learn common sense from Non, and come to appreciate the beautiful and more meaningful things in life. 

Great to see Nadech's face again with a different character. Mor Non is adorable, hehe.

lomsonruk

sarNie Egg
Gloriawongpuapan said:
No offense!?!! Okay you Yadech fans have went way over the line!!! Can you guys not read?! Can you guys not understand!!! This thread is call Lom Son Ruk for a reason!! This is all about Nadech,Taew,and Patricia and the cast!!! Not Yaya!! Please show some respect!!!! If your gonna be a yadech shipper ! Be a mature one for gods sake!!! You need to know that not EVERYONE like yadech couple okay!!!! I don't even know why yaya's name is mention in here in the first place!!!? This just shows how bad of fans yaya has!!! So please leave if you have nothing good to say about this lakorn!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hold your horses! I believe she did apologize up above. No need to make it any bigger. Js :)

Anyways...still waiting for the sub. Sucks to not understand Thai completely. Been waiting for my handsome pra'ek for a long time