[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
This is why the concept of two nang'ek sucks. I bet we wouldn't have a problem if Anna was the nang rai and Pat was the nang'ek like LR. The guy is married and supposedly in love with his wife but we cheer for the nang'ek cus she's the nang'ek. I'm ok with how Anna is cus at the end of the day, i know she's the nang'ek and that she is going to get her man, the right one.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Okay so I thought still didn't have his memory back yet but why is it that he talked like he remember about Anna loving Non etc? Supposedly Non just talked to Pran and didn't remember much?

alexa

sarNie Egg
I know this two are such an awsome couple they are so cute and i love the part where Jun called and ask Non did he send someone to pick Pat up and he said no wow that express on his face was just fustrastion and when he called Pat and ask if she is with Thanart and she told him that she is over 20 and don't need anyone to look after her he was so mad about it and worry about her. Can't wait for tomorrow episode look so good.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

I don't hate Unna I just want her to use her head more than her heart in this matter. If you knew deep down that your love was lost but you still held on to a little piece of hope then that's your bad. I don't pity her because she's doing this to herself.

Ditto. I never hated Anna, I just don't feel bad for her either like you. The only person who is causing Anna pain is Anna. I'm rooting for her to buy a clue because she is smart and generally a good person.

I don't think it has to do with n'ek or n'rai for why you should root for them or feel sorry for them. I would feel sorry for Anna and wouldn't blame her if Non gave her even 1% hope but I just don't see that. I think even strangers walking on the street would be able to pick up the strong emotions he has for Pat while he's utterly neutral to Anna.

As an example I compare Non to Nadech's Pit in Raeng Pratana. Now there, Pit was a weak indecisive p'ek and even though Mint was way more of a legit n'rai than Anna will ever be, I felt sorry for Mint and 100% blamed Pit. He never stuck up for his wife, he always took Mint's side and he always went running to Mint even if he had to ditch Kim. I felt bad for both girls and wanted to kick the p'ek.

I'm excited for tomorrow's episode. Can't wait for the preview scenes where Non is trying to give Pat a fake force kiss just so she won't be suspicious anymore.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Loveair. Is someone subbing it? Or just that teaser?

Ohhh nvm. Thank you CTR! We appreciate it!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
jeanie1 said:

Ditto. I never hated Anna, I just don't feel bad for her either like you. The only person who is causing Anna pain is Anna. I'm rooting for her to buy a clue because she is smart and generally a good person.

I don't think it has to do with n'ek or n'rai for why you should root for them or feel sorry for them. I would feel sorry for Anna and wouldn't blame her if Non gave her even 1% hope but I just don't see that. I think even strangers walking on the street would be able to pick up the strong emotions he has for Pat while he's utterly neutral to Anna.

As an example I compare Non to Nadech's Pit in Raeng Pratana. Now there, Pit was a weak indecisive p'ek and even though Mint was way more of a legit n'rai than Anna will ever be, I felt sorry for Mint and 100% blamed Pit. He never stuck up for his wife, he always took Mint's side and he always went running to Mint even if he had to ditch Kim. I felt bad for both girls and wanted to kick the p'ek.

I'm excited for tomorrow's episode. Can't wait for the preview scenes where Non is trying to give Pat a fake force kiss just so she won't be suspicious anymore.
thank you for adding this perspective, because being reminded about Pit has helped lower my frustration with Non. Lol sadistic p'eks aside, there are few p'ek I wanted to strangle more than Pit. Talk about mixed messages and holding back truthful emotions!

I need to catch up!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
m9saeteurn1 said:
Does anyone have episode 9? I do not see it on YouTube :(

Hasn't aired yet, It will be up on youtube tomorrow morning. :)

saobomp said:
Okay so I thought still didn't have his memory back yet but why is it that he talked like he remember about Anna loving Non etc? Supposedly Non just talked to Pran and didn't remember much?

He knows Unna loves Non because he heard her on the phone once when he first woke up from surgery. He heard her asking Non if he wanted her to marry Pran... she also said that she loves and still wants Non etc... That's why Pran is acting the way he is.

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol funny you should mention Reang Prattana because i'm watching it right now.
Lol! Me too! I picked it up but stopped at ep3. However, I get the great difference in the characters. I will probably finish it after this drama. Love Kim and Nadech together. They're characters have a little more heat but Non and Pat are so very precious. They are written perfect for one another.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
RP is another great lakorn...my family loved watching it...they love the family dynamics of tae family...if u set aside pit stupid character hehehe...nadech and Kim acted so well...u see the raw emotions from both their characters...

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I tried to catch this live but it was lagging too much. As I am writing this I saw a new comment for the live link. Thanks! What time does it air on our end? I am in California, so pacific time zone. Thanks in advance.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I need to catch up on this one to see Taew and Nadech's hot chemistry I heard. :ghehe:
Well as a shortcut you can start from ep.6 & 7 and then go back. That's where I went from, yeah this is interesting to watch to full on fangirling lol.

I loved Raeng Pratana too even though p'ek was kind of sucky. Kim totally stole the show from Nadech. Tae and her family was the best thing about that lakorn.

Is it worth watching live? Ch3's channel on youtube uploads it pretty early in the morning no? I don't think the youtube videos are that far behind the live airing.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jeanie1 said:
Well as a shortcut you can start from ep.6 & 7 and then go back. That's where I went from, yeah this is interesting to watch to full on fangirling lol.

I loved Raeng Pratana too even though p'ek was kind of sucky. Kim totally stole the show from Nadech. Tae and her family was the best thing about that lakorn.

Is it worth watching live? Ch3's channel on youtube uploads it pretty early in the morning no? I don't think the youtube videos are that far behind the live airing.

HAHA. Perhaps I shall do that. 

I liked the first half of RP. I didn't like the later half because Pit was a dummy and Thae became weak.