[Ch3] Madam Dun (Broadcast Thai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Ploy for da old & Mario for da new...hehehehe is channel 3 or broadcast try to buy all this author novel or book lol...JK JK But sweet...I'll wait for da comfirmation

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • If she really in here then this might be the comedy lakorn she said she;s going to have for 2013 along with her drama lakorn. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
  • If she really in here then this might be the comedy lakorn she said she;s going to have for 2013 along with her drama lakorn. :)
yep this is the one comedy she's rumor to reunite with Ken T called' Kon Ruk Strawberry' guessing its romance drama and her 2 new lakorn are from the same Author from the fabric series oh totally forgot samee tee tra 2013 its a dramatic and romance don't know who's Anne choosing as Ploy pra'ek

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
you all guess what the storyline is about older n'ek with younger p'ek its comedy and Ploy/Mario is the pra'nang

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
REALLY!!! Or ur just saying???
the update news i posted it written Ploy pairing with Mario glad this isn't a remake and also same Author as the fabric series I'm starting to get inspire of this Author creation

Sweet_09

Hehehe so tat is da stroy line LOL...excited and can't wait ...isn't ploy close to Mario from GG???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hehehe so tat is da stroy line LOL...excited and can't wait ...isn't ploy close to Mario from GG???
Ploy she's a close friend of Mario and GG wow this is Ploy first lakorn for Broadcast i always thought she wouldn't have the chance to work with Khun Nong big boss

Sweet_09

I guest she da replacement of Rita LOL...just saying since Rita is out Broadcast start pulling good star to work with them hehehe SORRY :eek:fftopic:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I guest she da replacement of Rita LOL...just saying since Rita is out Broadcast start pulling good star to work with them hehehe SORRY :eek:fftopic:
its ok and i don't think its off topic cos I'm thinking Ploy she's the next broadcast idol

Asy

sarNie Immature
Every production loves Ploy lmao. Polyplus and TV Scene.