"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love the reaction of their family hahahaha :loool: and i like how they putted ans synchronize them together 

when they said "Juu" "JImm" the fathers "AYYYAAAAAA" hahahahahahahahhahaha knock out :loool: :loool:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
why they cut the part in that moment wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
they are suupper suppper supper cutte supper supper natural aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ROMEO JULIETTE grump the tree to get to her roommmmmm  ommmmyyyyyy  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

im' crying why lovers can't be together   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

her eyes here was sooo emotional 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
seeing a prae'k getting beating to death and still smile to his  nang'ek who cry a river for him and can't do nothing it's a scene i don't see evrywhere ooo myyyyyyy this's exceptional

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the hug :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooooow woooooooww such intensity great great great acting i want to applause them i don't understand nothing but still enjoying it extremelly well :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: ananberley are amazing the exchange of anger emotion mixed with care is priceless amazing amazing :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i need the right words to express my feeling right now ooommyyyyyyy AMAZING pair  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm going crazy here between the love and hate emotions no kidding in a min i'm in cloud9 and in another min i'm so stressed mmaannnnn  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

FIRST SLAP AND IT SOOOOO HARSH AND THEN KISS

MY REACTION 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm losing my mind here  and it  was for a hall 5 SECOND  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools: 
I EVEN HEARD THE SOUND "mueh" 

and i replied the moment 3 times , yes i'm crazy right now , ananberley are driving me crazy with that acting and the huge chemistry 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd, I'm not quite ready to see the drama yet.  Just a few minutes ago, I was laughing my head off.  Now you said there's "hate?"  I want to see everything now, but good thing TV3 is slowly uploading.  Giving me some time to breathe. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
i'm losing my mind here  and it  was for a hall 5 SECOND  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools: 

and i replied the moment 3 times , yes i'm crazy right now , ananberley are driving me crazy with that acting and the huge chemistry 
:woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: Tope/Joop of the year!  

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:

Yes, yes, I'm totally agree with you,

Slap kiss, its slap kiss, and my eyes, my heart my mind, all burn!!!!!

I've heard "chut" too, and replay it over and over again ^^ I like their acting, so amazing.

I think I love them more and more, they go me crazy~~~~`

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
jealousy scene :spicy: :spicy: ceda_lee they will not give you the time to breath you will lost your mind,  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Haha, thanks ja. I'll try to be more active. I've just been soooooo busy that I've fallen behind in all of my lakorns, so I'm playing catch up right now plus there has been some really good lakorns out.
Hahah about time my dear. They have great chemistry and the jokes just makes the lakorn even better.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the eye of the tiger he's soo jealous  :numchuck:  :numchuck:

i'm waiting for this scen in part 9 and if they kissed in it then it will be 3 KISSES in one ep :faint: :faint: :faint: this lakorn is a must watch