dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:
Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.

Channel 3 new lakorn updates:

Mon - Tues:  Suer (Tiger, Mafia Luerd Mungkorn Series) will be on air after Bang Rajan

Wed - Thurs:  Lom Som Ruk will be on air after Abb Ruk Online

Fri - Sun:   Kaew Ta Waan Jai
This news made my day!!!  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :party:  :party:  :party:
Thanks Bubba

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@adsd, Anonymous, & dr@maddicts, you're welcome na ka.

According to Tik, Suer will be on air around Chinese New Year, so I guess it might air on the week of February 17 or 23??

Can't wait to see janajelly's golden boys......

Singh......

Wow....looking forward for this scene......

cr:prang3yod, coldplayzn,andrewgregson

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
bubba said:

According to Tik, Suer will be on air around Chinese New Year, so I guess it might air on the week of February 17 or 23??

thank you again bubba you are a big help for us really and am soo happpyyy just to know that we have at leastwhen it will be on air i will be tuned like crazy ananberley hurry up  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
What? That makes no sense. They should honestly air series like this on the weekend slot.
I know right, since this one will run for a very long time out outs airing twice a week. But that means more viewers for a longer time. My guess...

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

I know right, since this one will run for a very long time out outs airing twice a week. But that means more viewers for a longer time. My guess...

Maybe it's a timing issue? When is Por's lakorn done? They want to try to get it on air for Chinese New Year but they might not be able to make it right on time to air right after Por's lakorn.

bubba said:
@adsd, Anonymous, & dr@maddicts, you're welcome na ka.

Can't wait to see janajelly's golden boys......

Singh......

Wow....looking forward for this scene......

cr:prang3yod, coldplayzn,andrewgregson
Andrew has a really, REALLY nice butt! I'd slap it. Hahahaha!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
:loool: :loool: this pic's sooooo cuuuuute i couldn't  not to share it here ii must let you guys see it  and let me do this to ananda and tik pic :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:
*pic*

Awe...it's not fair. Some of them don't have their baby pics. Oh well, of the babies Andrew and Kim are the cutest!! Hehe. I can recognize who is who except Boy and Mew. They look so different. Haha. Boy doesn't  have facial hair so  he looks even more different. Haha. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
yaaay! It's coming sooooon! Finally get to see the intense Kim and Ananda couple!

y'all, I've already resigned myself to accepting Taew's wig. I think it's kinda cute now lol. Glad she's feeling better and filming with Andrew again!