Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@Stella I know right?!?! It reminds me of Jam Loey Rak too because pra'ek kidnaps nang'ek to an island for revenge. That's why I hope Ananberley will reunite in another lakorn, and I think it's very possible it'll happen! My banner was made in hopes of them reuniting in a remake of JLR! :coverlaf:

The lakorn hasn't even aired yet, but Ananberley are making me so excited!!!!!!!!! I've never been this excited for any pairing before!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: There's something about their chemistry. It's SO intense.

I wonder if there will be an rscene in here. I didn't think so at first because the summary didn't hint at one, but now that we've seen how dramatic Suer is just from the first teaser, I think there might just be an rscene! Or an attempted r! Maybe that's why Wanvisa dared Parop to r her in that one scene. Maybe he'd attempted to do it to her once or a few times before as "revenge" or "payback" for what her father did, so she finally got fed up with it. :eek:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. Sarn, you're hilarious. xD Yes, Suer is a slap-kiss. Ananda and Kim's parents are enemies and so Ananda (Parop) might kidnap Kim (Wanvisa) later back to the island. Something like that. That's what I'm guessing from the teaser. From the summary, it says that Wanvisa and Parop are already on the island after getting ambushed from the bad guys, and that's how they fall in love. But then, they go back to their village after Parop's bodyguards find him, and that's when they both find out that their families are enemies and their love/hate relationship begins. So maybe Ananda will kidnap Kim back to the island after he finds out that her father is trying to steal his family's land/business. And he's holding her as hostage or something. And that's why we see that scene where Kim is saying that if Ananda wants her body to repay for her father's bad deeds, he can come and get it. Lol. So it's going to be a slap-kiss for sure. :coverlaf: Couldn't you tell from the teaser?! xD

Ken and Cherry's part is also going to be a slap-kiss, but there'll be more drama than romance.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I am so excited for this series to be out! Looks great =D <3 Ananberly looks like the have great chemistry! For some reason I tend to only tune in for Kim lakorn's without Mark lol. Probably one of the few who really liked her with Nadech. Anyways hope this series will air soon. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@xcinsationalx Glad to have you join this thread! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: There were actually a lot of people who loved Nadech and Kim in RP. I was one of those people. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

This will be airing on March 10. :thumbsup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL! I didn't even pay attention to that! I just thought they were in a room! But a bed?!?!?!? :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: It's the same scene when Kim pulls the gun on Ananda and says that if Ananda shoots her father, she'll shoot him back. So I don't know or think there'll be any action going on before or after that scene. Haha. I might be pleasantly surprised though. :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
 It's the same scene when Kim pulls the gun on Ananda and says that if Ananda shoots her father, she'll shoot him back. So I don't know or think there'll be any action going on before or after that scene. Haha. I might be pleasantly surprised though.  :coverlaf:
exactly you can't expect what will really happen in this lakorn can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttt just one week to go  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG I love Kim in RP! Nadech's character was weak on the other hand.

I'm sure there probably a few attemped R scenes that is why Kim looked so pissed off & ready for it.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I forgot but P'Off is only directlng the Ananda/Kim and Andrew/Taew one right? Who are the other directors? I wanted to see some more Andrew/Taew parts but there was only that shot of Andrew.

Ananda/Kim really do fit and the story seems to help. I can't wait for them to go at each other. I havent looked forward to a lakorn like this in a long time.

I haven't read all the summaries but why does Tik's part look the most boring? I'm not feeling Janie's part either cause she seems to have no chemistry with Boy.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:
I forgot but P'Off is only directlng the Ananda/Kim and Andrew/Taew one right? Who are the other directors? I wanted to see some more Andrew/Taew parts but there was only that shot of Andrew.

Ananda/Kim really do fit and the story seems to help. I can't wait for them to go at each other. I havent looked forward to a lakorn like this in a long time.

I haven't read all the summaries but why does Tik's part look the most boring? I'm not feeling Janie's part either cause she seems to have no chemistry with Boy.
P Off directed most of the parts except lion.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@monkeykimmy I don't think so. If that's the case, why did Ananda and Kim switch from Krating to Suer? Ananda said he wanted to work with P'Off, and the director for Krating wasn't P'Off, so that's why Ananda and Kim both switched to Suer, and Ken and Cherry both switched to Krating. I believe P'Off is only directing Suer and Rhino like jeanie said. The directors for each part should be listed on wiki.

Most interesting to least interesting (to me):

1) Suer
2) Krating
3) Singha
4) Raed
5) Hong