"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i seriously want to screen cap every moment they are together they are hilariouuuusssss na perfect perfect perfect i will do that when i rewtach the episdoe later 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: those moment was sensational  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:   :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  a pure mature chemistry 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wanvisa you don't want to kiss him ? 

her eyes says she want :spin: :spin: :spin:

i was like this all the scene 

he was still under the moment 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love how when she feels down he came and cheer her on his wayyy sooooooooooo soooooooooooo touching pavisa my lovely couple :spin: :spin:

sand she start to feel that , his affection 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I'm gonna die from the overload of cuteness. Gahhh!!!
totally, i don't knwo what to say anymore the feeling they deliver is sooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooo deep and soooooo beautiful 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
okkkkkkk....i have to watch now when read all you comments but still have stuffs to do...catch up soon.
Pavisa, i luv both of you❤❤❤

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hahaha that what we call "the action comedy scene " :loool: wanvisa is the clumsiest character kim ever play 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww woooooooooooooooooowww such a beautiful episode i want to say many things but i don't know from where to start i'm still under the hotness of that kiss can't speak  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: I need to calm down................................. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me can't calm down i'm in another space ananberley pavisa are doing the magic to me :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: what i can say more 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
ahhhh i still have 8 parts to finish but i want to watch the kiss...patient....patient you can watch it later.
Finish part 1 and LOL @ the sleeping part. I' ve never seen n'ek jump to p''ek's place and tied her and him by herself. Did she not wory abt Parop can do sthing while she slept...hahaha i luv Wanvisa. And the eyes and way he looked at her, I died and melted into his eyes. i luv Ananda

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
ahhhh i still have 8 parts to finish but i want to watch the kiss...patient....patient you can watch it later.
Finish part 1 and LOL @ the sleeping part. I' ve never seen n'ek jump to p''ek's place and tied her and him by herself. Did she not wory abt Parop can do sthing while she slept...hahaha i luv Wanvisa. And the eyes and way he looked at her, I died and melted into his eyes. i luv Ananda