"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
just count as one day :cry: cant wait anymore.
okaaayyyy :ghehe: one day i can't be patient either i watched all their sweet scene today and keep searching for any updates in ig but aaaarggghhh  act art are sooo stingy :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
I personally remember when i first saw a spark between them..it was a bts suer clip of them talking in english..did anyone see this?? Ananda says to kim something along the lines 'thats bullshit are you together or not.why do u have to keep hiding' he was referring to Mark..and Kim says exactly 'We shouldn't even be talking about this..i just want what every girls wants..to be together'.

Ananda was pressing kim on her relationship with mark.hmmm i am not sure what he was trying to gain from the conversation..it seem strange to have such a personal conversation in front of a film crew dont you think? and his face was so intent on getting an answer from kim..

If your a kim ananda fan and you havent seen the clip go and watch the clip its an english conversation between the two..ananda was in my opinion completely sussing out how serious kim was with mark. Dont take my word for it..go find the clip :) worth the 2 minutes <3

Love suer cant wait for 4 /5..its the half way point of this series..already :(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i saw the clip Pueng but i couldn't hear clearly what they did say back then 

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I saw that clip the other day too. I love Ananda's Australian accent. So sexy.

They probably spoke in English so that the people
around them couldnt understand their convo.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
19 hours to go yeaaaahhhh  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

can we please concentrate on their on-screen chemistry , i think our conversation is going no where they had a very good off screen chemistry and that's enough for me 

is this scene will be this week :shock2:  

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
this scene will be in ep4. I ship ananberley very much but I also think that we should put more attention on their on screen chemistry. Just focus on tiger.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
18 hours 
i can't resiSt PAVISA  THE BULL OF FIRE OF DESIRE MMMMAAAAANNNNN  can i say again how glad i'm and thankful for p'off for pairing this two amazing actor together *white flag* i surrender 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Pueng_B said:
I personally remember when i first saw a spark between them..it was a bts suer clip of them talking in english..did anyone see this?? Ananda says to kim something along the lines 'thats bullshit are you together or not.why do u have to keep hiding' he was referring to Mark..and Kim says exactly 'We shouldn't even be talking about this..i just want what every girls wants..to be together'.

Ananda was pressing kim on her relationship with mark.hmmm i am not sure what he was trying to gain from the conversation..it seem strange to have such a personal conversation in front of a film crew dont you think? and his face was so intent on getting an answer from kim..

If your a kim ananda fan and you havent seen the clip go and watch the clip its an english conversation between the two..ananda was in my opinion completely sussing out how serious kim was with mark. Dont take my word for it..go find the clip :) worth the 2 minutes <3

Love suer cant wait for 4 /5..its the half way point of this series..already :(
Oh yeah! I remember that! At first, I couldn't really make out what they were saying in that clip. But that's true, Ananda was talking about such a personal topic in public, but that's probably why they were speaking in English, so the others wouldn't understand them. But it looks like the editing crew still cut out parts of their conversation because English speaking fans like us would understand what was being said. Lol. You're an even better observer than me!  :coverlaf:

I completely agree with you. I mean, even if people didn't understand what they were saying, just looking at Ananda's body language and the way he looks at Kim in that clip is already a dead give away. Plus, a costar wouldn't question you that relentlessly about your relationship with another guy unless he were interested in you. :wink:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:   :spicy: :spicy: he's soo dreammmyyyyy :spin: :spin:

17 hours

if there's someone who's impatient to the ep 4 like me , i tell him continue doing the countdown every hour :ghehe: time to sleep for me hahaha see you tomorrow my fabulous PAVISA :heart: :heart: :heart: