x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Aw.... Suer has come to an end! I love that Kim & Ananda has a natural way of acting. They aren't afraid of skinship. I've heard of some actors/actresses requesting little to no skinship with their co-star. I'm glad Kim is brave enough and is such a good actress about doing real kisses. (as real as lakorns can get) From the 3 zaap mini interview, I felt like Ananda is more than happy to co-star with Kim in a movie. He said if Kim was n'ek, he'd star in that movie no matter what it's about. He speaks so highly of her. I am happy for Kim. This was a great project. Not the best plot, but Kim & Ananda executed their roles superbly. Their performance was 100%.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
Aw.... Suer has come to an end! I love that Kim & Ananda has a natural way of acting. They aren't afraid of skinship. I've heard of some actors/actresses requesting little to no skinship with their co-star. I'm glad Kim is brave enough and is such a good actress about doing real kisses. (as real as lakorns can get) From the 3 zaap mini interview, I felt like Ananda is more than happy to co-star with Kim in a movie. He said if Kim was n'ek, he'd star in that movie no matter what it's about. He speaks so highly of her. I am happy for Kim. This was a great project. Not the best plot, but Kim & Ananda executed their roles superbly. Their performance was 100%.
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: See, I was right! :coverlaf: Ananda would JUMP on another opportunity to work with Kim! I have no doubt that he was referring to a reunion with Kim when he said that he'd consider doing another lakorn after Suer. Also, he said it on his IG post as well that he hopes to be on tv screens (in another lakorn) soon. Hopefully Ananda gets his wish granted! A film or a lakorn with Kim is fine with me! Although Ananda doesn't care about the story, I'm begging that it's a better script this time! Hehe. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I really enjoyed the first part of Suer.. The second half I felt wasn't all that great. The whole kidnapped part played out longer than it should have. If it wasn't for Ananda and Kim, I probably wouldn't stick around this long, their chemistry is just so amazing! I do hope they pair up again, movie or lakorn.

As for the ending episode, my favorite parts would have to be the Golden Boys and the pepper scene. I was totally laughing out loud when Wan had Parob eat the spicy and repeat after her haha karma def. kicked Parob in the butt... Literally since Wan kicked Parob's butt into the sea haha and the the Golden Boys... I love how they're all so different from one another.. Andrew is just too funny with his role. Ken is so collective and calm and Tik, gosh. Tik is so understanding haha I'm sad the MV for Singh doesn't have much skin ship shown but Tik and Mew compliment each other so well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Meoconie said:
Still laugh really hard when watching this scene again. They looked like 3 teenager boys who saw beautiful girl in the street and tried to pickup or bullied the girl LOL
Ok Kim can forget abt young generation actors. She just need pair up with old/middle generation actors.

HAHA. That looks like a cute scene. HMMMMMMMMM. I guess I'll finish Suer first, for once and for all, before moving onto MSRFS :ghehe: . 

ceda_lee said:
She looks overwhelmed.  I don't blame her.  I don't know how Kim kept her cool around these gorgeous men.  

I don't blame her either. I'd be soo nervous and wouldn't know what the heck to do. HAHA.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Anonymous<3 said:
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: See, I was right! :coverlaf: Ananda would JUMP on another opportunity to work with Kim! I have no doubt that he was referring to a reunion with Kim when he said that he'd consider doing another lakorn after Suer. Also, he said it on his IG post as well that he hopes to be on tv screens (in another lakorn) soon. Hopefully Ananda gets his wish granted! A film or a lakorn with Kim is fine with me! Although Ananda doesn't care about the story, I'm begging that it's a better script this time! Hehe. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Agree, if they ever pair up again I hope the plot is more in-depth and well written than Suer. They have great partnership co-starring. It's fresh to see when pranangs are in synced. It's like watching a real-life couple on the tv screen. lol

ohmaichoua said:
I really enjoyed the first part of Suer.. The second half I felt wasn't all that great. The whole kidnapped part played out longer than it should have. If it wasn't for Ananda and Kim, I probably wouldn't stick around this long, their chemistry is just so amazing! I do hope they pair up again, movie or lakorn.

Yeah, I thought the second half was a little less entertaining. It was Kim's amazing melodramatic scenes and Ananda's great talent that kept it interesting.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
xcinsationalx said:
While patiently waiting for the final two episodes of Suer to be subbed I made this for Singh 

*vid*

Credited Caelyn Le @youtube 

LOVELY MV!!! 

*inhale* *exhale* Don't get too excited phat....don't get too excited.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know, the more I listen to Yayaying's version of JimJuu's song, the more I like it. She doesn't have a vibrato, but I do like her beginning rendition...until she tries to go high pitch. HAHA.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thookatha said:
ohhhhh man, itz gonna be hard to top jae jim and nai ju's version...lol...these two just sizzles beyond belief. watch out cuz suer came on strong!!
Hehe. Plot wise, I think they may be able to top Suer. But chemistry wise, I predict that Ananberley will be the hottest pairing of the five! :shutup:  :hide:  :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I enjoyed this last episode of Suer the most. Kim's interactions with all the golden boys was legendary. She didn't just have a conversation with them but they all kissed and/or hugged her. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: Also, I laughed so hard in this episode from Wanvisa torturing Parop on the island. You never see a nang'ek kidnapping the pra'ek to an island and torturing him. So hilarious! :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS PHOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish I could make one gif combining all three scenes of Tik, Ken and Andrew kissing/hugging Kim. Is there a way to do that? Does anyone know?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
BiPi said:
Are there anyone subbing the Singh's part?

IDK...let's hope the subbing team for Suer continues onto the rest of the series.

Thookatha said:
ohhhhh man, itz gonna be hard to top jae jim and nai ju's version...lol...these two just sizzles beyond belief. watch out cuz suer came on strong!!

Pra'nang-wise, yes, it'll be hard to top. Haha. The other things....eh. I don't know. 

Anonymous<3 said:
Hehe. Plot wise, I think they may be able to top Suer. But chemistry wise, I predict that Ananberley will be the hottest pairing of the five! :shutup:  :hide:  :coverlaf:

Haha. Exactly what I'm saying. It'll be hard.