tgamber

sarNie Adult
Actually not just Taew but Chinese style clothing makes the other girl no justice. I wish they wore something like qi pao at home.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Ok, I admit I was too anxious and read the spoilers. Now I feel sad and happy at the same time. Damn you google translator.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I just love the way Khun T talks to Ahju... it's so calm and soothing... I don't understand how Ahju can be mad at Khun T for so long, as soon as he sweet talks I just want to give in. The scene of Khun T and Ahju sleeping in the bed reminded me so much of Tik and Aom in RLSR when they return to his house after reconciling. Tik laid on his stomch and watched his wife sleep while smiling too... I'm looking forward to upcoming episodes now that they are husband and wife... Also, I like Au and Yaya-Ying's relationship story too, it was something I wasn't expecting but they cute, they cute. 

cecilia

Staff member
Taking a break from homework to translate this for you Songrod's ladies :)

*Only translate the couple scenes and what's relevant to their story.

In bedroom after finding out that Ahju's is the Turtle gang's daughter

A: K'Tee
T moves closer and touch her face
T: You sleep here tonight and I'll sleep elsewhere
A: I understand. 
T: Other may think however they want on why we're married but as for me, I marry you because i want to spend my life with you but right now ... I .. I don't know if I can do that because you're not the same Ahju I know.
A: That's right I'm not the same Ahju anymore because I just learned from my mother that my full name is Jiewpoju, a valuable pearl but right now .. I probably have no values to you anymore.
T: I ask for some time .. I don't know how long it'll take but I hope that day will come ... the day that I can look at you with my full attention (two eyes) and believe you with my whole heart that you're still my Ahju (the same Ahju). 

Ahju packed up her suitcase:

T: Ahju
A: This is the best way out of this
T: I told you that I need time.
A: There's no way you'll come to accept this. I'm Sia Kien's daughter and there's nothing that can change that. Actually, we married because we have to so then it has to end like this.
T: Ahju, I'm glad to marry you.
A: I thank you very much for marrying me to keep my honor but you've done enough for me already.  From leaving here, it will be one thing that I can pay back to you . Goodbye. 
T: Ahju, Ahju ...

Ahju at her mom's place:

A: I'm sorry, mom.
M: Ahju, you're here to pack? You don't need too.  I already packed.
A: Packed for what, mom?
G: Packed to move in to live with Ah Songrod

Tee came out:
T: I came to bring your family to live with us
A: But we agreed
T: I didn't agree with you. You assumed it and do things yourself

Y: Young master knows that you're worry about your family so he came to bring your family along so that you'll feel better.
T: Let's go home.
A: I won't. Mom, I'm going to move back here.
G: No, you can't! You married Ah Songrod so then you have to go back to live with your husband.  

Granny pulled Ahju in
G: Go back with Songrod. All of us going to move in with you. You're his wife, you have to listen to him. Understood?
T: What do you say? Is that clear enough? I'm going to take Ahju home myself as for you, find people to help move things here and go meet Yod. 
Y: But I didn't make plan to meet her.
T: You didn't plan it but you can still meet her. Come, let's go home together.
AW: Hurry, mom. I want to see the Singh gang's house. 

At the new house: Tee rushed in to grab Ahju's hand
T: You don't need to leave. You knew it already as to where you'll sleep.
A: You brought my family for me to take care so then I have to stay here to take care of them. Thank you.

Ahju & Ahwei (Ahwei dragged Ahju's out)
A: What is it, Ahwei? Why are you dragging me out here? I didn't finish setting things.
AW: I can't believe it, sis, that I get to live in the Singh resident. Can you take me for a tour ... to see where the secret meeting is or if there's a secret ground (basement) room like in the movie ?
A: I don't know either. Ahwei, we should walk around like this because we're just guests.
T: Says who? We're one family.  You want to see the house? I'll show you.
A: Not me .. Ahwei is the one who wants to see it.
AW: It's alright.  Let's do it next time. I'm going to help mom set the house. Bye
A: Did you think that using Ahwei to trick me will work? Regardless, I'm going to stay with my family like you want.
T: I'm sorry for bringing your family here without telling you but this is the only way to not have you leave me.
A: K'Tee, not everyone gets what they want.
T: I'm the first one to get what I want. I have to use the American tradition to carry my bride to the matrimonial (wedding) room. 

Tee carried Ahju
A: K'Tee, let go. It's not good if someone sees us.
T: What's so bad about it? A groom carrying his bride to their wedding room, it's typical. I just remember one thing .. before entering the wedding room, we must ...

*Third wheel interruption lol -- Ahju took the opportunity to run away*

Tee and his dad visit Ahju's mom at their new house:
D: Now, our two families can finally know about each other. Though, Songrod and Ahjus' wedding has problem, it's still consider that both are married properly .. However, this wedding will only be successful when the two spend time together (consummation lol). 
Tee smiled:
A: But khun Songrod needs time to reconsider and I agree with him.
D: No need to reconsider anything since both of your are husband/wife. What's there to be considered?
A: But regardless, I ask to have time.
Y'dad: No more time. Today is the best day. If it's not today then we'll have to wait another 3 years until a good day like today.  It's good to do it tonight.
A: Mom
M: Ahju, you can't throw tantrum like a child anymore. You're an adult, act like an adult. If master said to do it tonight then let it be tonight.
T: Ahwei, are you ready or not?
AW: Yes, I'm ready.

The couple came back home with her packed suitcase:
T: Are you not going in? I'll carry you then.
A: No need *she walks in*

Y's dad: Both of you, the candle by the stand, keep an eye on it. Don't let it die down. It has to be on all night.
AW: I fixed it for two days, defnitely no malfunction.
T: Thank you, Ahwei. I don't know who I can count on if i don't have you.
AW: Did you forget something?

Y's dad gave Ahwei a money envelope and left.
Y's dad: I'm done here too. Remember, other than keeping an eye on the candle, there's still another tradition that both of you are forbid to not leave out of this room until morning. *don't know what he said in chinese*

The couple in their room: 
A: Do you still think this is our real wedding?

Tee sits her down
T: It's real and you're not dreaming. You're the luckiest woman in the world who's married to me.
A: That's right. I'm the luckiest. Before the wedding, we met many exciting things.  We got kidnap, ran away from the bad people in the wood, hide and run so many times and now we're married, what else will we have to encounter?
T: You won't meet any danger. I'm going to protect you. For whatever the reason is as to why the wedding happened, but please believe that I'm happy and willing to have you as my bride. You're refusing to change to your sleeping clothes, then sleep in this outfit.
A: Khun Tee

Tee leaned in to give her a forekiss:
A: You're seeing me as the same Ahju now? 

Tee got up.
A: What about me being Sia Kien's daughter .. you don't think that's a problem anymore?
T: That's not the issue. You don't want to be involved with him, isn't it?
A: You don't have a problem but I do. I want times.
T: You're taking revenge? But let me tell you that no one can get out of this room.
A: I won't leave this room but I think we should keep our distances until I come to term with out wedding.
T: If your'e going to come to term with it then let's do this together.

Tee carried Ahju to the bed; Ahju lay down.
T: Ahju, I'm going to wait .. wait until you trust me.  I will never let you go from my life. You have to be beside me like this forever.

Tee lean in to kiss her forehead

Next morning: Ahju picked up his clothes and he came to give her a back hug
T: Where did you go?
A: Let go
T: You don't have to do these works. Let it be the duty of the housemaid
A: It's my duty, actually.
T: Your duty as a wife to take care of me? 

He turned her around:
T: Good, then tie my tie on me. 
A: I don't know how
T: Let me teach you. hand on the short and long sides and tied it like this and loop it like this. Then pull it down like this and then fold it like this and this is the last round, pull it from behind and insert it in front. You're done. It's not that hard.
A: Hard, I can't do it.
T: Well then, I'll teach you everyday until you can do it.
A: No need, I can do it. I already remember it. I can do it.
T: That's good.  Next time you can do it for me. This is one of your duty.
A: Taking care of your clothes, that's my duty already.
T: It's not hard to take care of me. You just have to spoil me and that would be enough.
A: I can't always spoil you but I'll try on those that are necessary.

Tee kissed her:
T: This is a must.  This another duty that you have perform everyday .. let me kiss you before I leave to work.

At Tee's office:
Y: Enough, young master
T: I wont' leave yet
Y: You should return home, someone's waiting for you
T: If you mean Ahju .. she probably won't care if I return home or not.
Y: I think she does *Ahju walks in*
A: Khun Arn called and told me that you'll return late so he asked me to bring you food because whenever you stress out, you won't eat but I'll leave now. The driver's waiting for me.

Tee grabs her hand:
T: Wait. Arhn, have the driver leave. I'll take her home. As for you, you can leave home.
Y: Ok, young master.
A: You can continue your work. I won't bother you.
T: Isn't it true of what I say? You probably wont' care if I'll come home .. perhaps, you're probably happy too, right?
A: Regardless, I will wait until you get home.
T: You're just carrying your duty
A: Yes, that's another duty
T: Duty, everything is always a duty. Is there anything that you can without it being a duty?
A: I don't know. I can't think of any either.

Tee walks away:
T: Wait for a minute

Ahju walks in:
A: Can I help you?
T: You can just be my moral support but if you think this is another duty then don't.
A: I really want to help not because it's a duty. I want to see you succeed and you happy.

Tee back hug her:
T: I'm happy by just hugging you like this. Thank you, Ahju. With you being my moral support, I'll succeed for sure.
A: I really want to help you. You probably think that i can't help you. If this is the case then why did you hire me?
T: It's because I want to see you everyday.
A: The truth is that you don't see my ability at all. I can do so much more than you think.  These are old contracts, let's separate it.  The documents that you must use ... 

she turned to him
A: Though my English is not as good, I can still read and write. I think I can help lessen the workload with you.
T: If you want to come back to help me then you must fulfilled your role as a wife first.

Tee lean toward her
T: Ahju, I don't want to wait anymore
T: What do you say? Answer me first.

Bedroom scene after he witnessed affair:
A: Are you alright?
Ahju moves in and touch his arm
A:  If you have any problems don't keep it to yourself. You can tell me, perhaps I can help you a little.
T: It's alright. You don't need to help me with anything. Just sit beside me and that's enough.

D~D

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
Taking a break from homework to translate this for you Songrod's ladies :)

*Only translate the couple scenes and what's relevant to their story.

YES !!!!!   :yahoo:
All i wanted to know was the conversation between AhTee

Thank u, thank u , THANK YOU  Cecilia !!! :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

And Khun Tee.... this is for you  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :ghehe:

WHY ???
T: If you want to come back to help me then you must fulfilled your role as a wife first.  :pervie:

Tee lean toward her
T: Ahju, I don't want to wait anymore  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie: 
T: What do you say? Answer me first. :pervie:  :ghehe:  -----------------> translate by: Cecilia 

I'm blushing !! Lol !!!

@ ------>ArrahFriez
​Where are you, u are gonna die after you read the spoiler !!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint:  :faint: 

LOl !!!!!!!!!! 

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
D~D said:
YES !!!!!   :yahoo:
All i wanted to know was the conversation between AhTee

Thank u, thank u , THANK YOU  Cecilia !!! :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

And Khun Tee.... this is for you  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :ghehe:

WHY ???
T: If you want to come back to help me then you must fulfilled your role as a wife first.  :pervie:

Tee lean toward herT: Ahju, I don't want to wait anymore  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie: 
A: Khun TeeT: What do you say? Answer me first. :pervie:  :ghehe:  -----------------> translate by: Cecilia 

I'm blushing !! Lol !!!

@ ------>ArrahFriez
​Where are you, u are gonna die after you read the spoiler !!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint:  :faint: 

LOl !!!!!!!!!! 
I'm here! I'm here! My husband was off work this week so I can't stay on my iPad for a long time! Hahaha! But his back to work last night and I'm back to my Singh! Gosh! I can't wait for the love scenes next week! Hahaha! I'm dying just listening to AhJu and Khun Tees conversation at the kitchen! It's like admitting that she's badly hurt leaving Khun Tee! Hahaha! :D

Have you seen the couple soccer with Mew and Pope? I was watching it again and again coz their part with great's were the funniest! And sweetest! Haha! :D

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Oh goodness... I finally saw episode five and the grandma annoyed the f out of me. She is such a female dog, why would she embarrass Ahju right in front of the house and purposely say some s*it out loud!!! Anyways Ahju was beautiful at the end of episode five.

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
Prakaidao said:
Oh goodness... I finally saw episode five and the grandma annoyed the f out of me. She is such a female dog, why would she embarrass Ahju right in front of the house and purposely say some s*it out loud!!! Anyways Ahju was beautiful at the end of episode five.
I know right! It was so embarrassing that she went to Khun Tees dad and acted like she's nothing but a poor woman but she just want to tell T's dad of Khun Tee's shameful action in their house (with a hidden agenda!).. Haha! If I were Khun Tee I would be suspecting Grandma did the drug to him coz when she was assaulting AhJu outside and shaming her she said about Khun tee and AhJu laying on the bed naked while she didn't even saw it coz they were both dressed up already when A'wer and her shown up... But I like the Oracle said something about someone will messed up but it will turned out to Khun Tee's happiness! It make sense to that event they got married...

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
@cecilia...A BIG THANK YOU for the translation...OH My!!!!! I just can't stopped smiling after reading it!!! Can't wait for Monday to roll around!!
Tik and Mew are so cute together!!!

Reactions: D~D

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I've never been much of a scheduler (not the one from 49days) but I've been counting down, setting alarms for Singh. For me, this is definitely better than Suer(no offense, ananberly).It has a better storyline, a sweet couple and guys with hidden agenda aside from main-arc baddie. The more mysterious the baddie is, the juicier the story became. AhTee has to find out the bad guys, their plans, take control of the gang,.. All the while, trying not to get hurt in the process.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
tgamber said:
I've never been much of a scheduler (not the one from 49days) but I've been counting down, setting alarms for Singh. For me, this is definitely better than Suer(no offense, ananberly).It has a better storyline, a sweet couple and guys with hidden agenda aside from main-arc baddie. The more mysterious the baddie is, the juicier the story became. AhTee has to find out the bad guys, their plans, take control of the gang,.. All the while, trying not to get hurt in the process.
Hahaha, scheduler. You've seen 49 days too! I also think that it's better than Suer, because Suer was more focus on ananberly than the storyline.