phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh thanks! HEHE.

AH!!!!!!!!!! I just saw something scary!!! Alice, you said it's not scary!! Now I'm going to have nightmares!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Oh thanks! HEHE.

AH!!!!!!!!!! I just saw something scary!!! Alice, you said it's not scary!! Now I'm going to have nightmares!!!
The title of the Sixth Sense actually refers to the girls' abilities to sense supernatural forces. So some can see ghosts, smell ghosts, and such. Haha. I never had the chance to watch it, but the first episode was interesting! It's not scary for horror movie watchers, but I guess it is for you.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Oh thanks! HEHE.

basically its not scary, its fantasy and this also include romance and action comedy, Wieng Roy Dao is a sample of scary Donut she's the ghost haunting 
i don't find Six Senses is scary at all heard that alot of fans love it

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
The title of the Sixth Sense actually refers to the girls' abilities to sense supernatural forces. So some can see ghosts, smell ghosts, and such. Haha. I never had the chance to watch it, but the first episode was interesting! It's not scary for horror movie watchers, but I guess it is for you.

Exactly! I had scary thoughts when I read "sixth sense." I mean who doesn't have scary thoughts reading that?? HAHA. Fantasy it is, h*lla scary it is even more (for me, an amatuer, this show is scary!). HAHA. I'm going to stop skimming through it. Will search for Au speaking in English tomorrow. HAHA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Exactly! I had scary thoughts when I read "sixth sense." I mean who doesn't have scary thoughts reading that?? HAHA. Fantasy it is, h*lla scary it is even more (for me, an amatuer, this show is scary!). HAHA. I'm going to stop skimming through it. Will search for Au speaking in English tomorrow. HAHA.
Starts speaking English at 37 min. Haha. He's not that good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzOUD0tyWgQ 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think his English isn't bad, he has the Hong Kong English accent, i like when he says 'Shut Up' to the other dude, P'Au on his IG he said he travels alot his been to Japan and Italy he has his own business in Hong Kong 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
I think the hair says a lot. Lol. Look at the lady sitting in the chair. I'm sure women don't walk around with that kind of hair in this decade. Well, seems like updates have died down. *Yawns* Good night ladies. I'll hunt down some more updates tomorrow when I wake up. Trying to read, study, and find updates all at the same time is not helping when it's almost 2 am in the morn. Haha.
hey Mahalo are you Thai? 

credit as tagged
i love the way Tik hold the gun

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lovenk said:
 When are they going to show the pictures of Kim and Annada's fitting? I want to see it so badly.
I know right. Only two/three pics were leaked and they weren't all that good.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Phatman, is Kim having another lakorn with Ann? I saw Mark, Kim, and Ann's pictures on your saggie (I don't know if I spell it right). If yes, could you please give me the name of the lakorn they're going to be in.
It's a dream come true for me if Kim and Ann play together in a lakorn. I love these two so much. I am a bigggggggggggggg fan of these two.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lovenk said:
Phatman, is Kim having another lakorn with Ann? I saw Mark, Kim, and Ann's pictures on your saggie (I don't know if I spell it right). If yes, could you please give me the name of the lakorn they're going to be in.
It's a dream come true for me if Kim and Ann play together in a lakorn. I love these two so much. I am a bigggggggggggggg fan of these two.

YES! They are going to be in a lakorn together called Ab Ruk Online. Mark will be paired with Kim and Anne will be paired with Peter. It's an Anne production. They've yet to start anything, but I heard that the fitting is sometime this month.