[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
saobomp said:
cant believe this one will end soon? i so enjoyed this lakorn. missed ken a lot. it was so worth the waiting. going to miss him until his next lakorn.

pichy is doint quite well for a beginner. she'll get better with time. some facial improvement then she'll be good.
I don't know why it said 16 episodes .. after reading the ending it seems like we'll get 14 episodes at the most.

catttuong

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
This is not the end of their story ja .. there's more but i think i'll stop here .. don't want to spoil the ending for everyone since we're this close to ending already lol

But if anyone wants it .. just msg me and i'll translate it for you.

Yes, yes !!!  I want it so badly.  Would you please translate it.

Spoilers do not make me less interest and exciting while I watch the movie.  Instead, it helps me to understand the movie while I watch it without English subtitle.    I like spoilers.  I watch it with English subtitle again and still like it so much. 

catttuong

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
I don't know why it said 16 episodes .. after reading the ending it seems like we'll get 14 episodes at the most.

I think it's 16 episodes.  Ep 12 & 13, Paat misunderstands Pueng and they get back again.  Ep 14 & 15, Pueng will misunderstand Paat and learns to trust Paat again.  Ep 16 is final and happy ending.  Just guess only :)

One of the reasons I like Thai Lakorn so much, is happy ending.  I hate sad ending, that's waste of my time to watch it and at the end is sad.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jscuttlebuggist said:
She also has Ruen Rissaya with Por Thrisadee too :) Supporting casts already did fitting or something like that
i haven't heard anything on Namtarn related to Ruen Rissaya yet and her next lakorn is Daew Kiew Duen part2 the fitting is 17th June her pra'ek is Ken P 
Namtarn next pra'ek 

hippo

sarNie Adult
Not to long till Monday!!! It's been such a long week!

I've stopped reading the spoilers, I wanna see them in action. :)
I might come back and read them latter, in case there are scenes they cut out.

But I can sense that there will be many misunderstandings to come from both sides.
His past really hurt him and he has trust issues, he doesn't always say what he thinks or asks the right questions, instead he thinks negatively first and assumes the worst out of women, money and love. It's gonna take time, and they need to open up to each other, there is no way that once we get this weeks sweet scenes they will be understanding of each other and sweet till the end, that is not a thai lakorn....lol....but I'll be watching waiting to see the super jealous moments and super sweet moments....heheheh.
All we got from the teaser was pok screaming and saying she has to do something after reading the paper and i already hate her! lol.....the mother daughter duo are trouble!

I hope it gets 16 eps....just so we can see them for longer. :)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
sigh, im hoping for 16 episodes tooo :')  lol i always have this feeling when its all done n ur just like "WHY?!" my gosh , im sad alredy. O well this happens everytime. let the cycle continue :'/ 
AND! Pichy's next leading man, KEN P.?!! ahhhh!! EXCITED OMG  :woot2:  . Lol i frekin luv her. glad to know that she has another drama coming up  :woot: . again... i freakin love her 555.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cool :) said:
sigh, im hoping for 16 episodes tooo :')  lol i always have this feeling when its all done n ur just like "WHY?!" my gosh , im sad alredy. O well this happens everytime. let the cycle continue :'/ 
AND! Pichy's next leading man, KEN P.?!! ahhhh!! EXCITED OMG  :woot2:  . Lol i frekin luv her. glad to know that she has another drama coming up  :woot: . again... i freakin love her 555.
Namtarn next genre isn't stressful,depressing,misunderstanding, nam-nao like MJSN Daew Kiew Duen 2 is a light comedy something relaxing 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I guess Lil' Ken and Pichy will be a good match because they're both new and still need some work. Haha. I can picture them together, And I think they'll look good together but did it have to be DKD2?? Haha. Can't it be something else?

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
i haven't heard anything on Namtarn related to Ruen Rissaya yet and her next lakorn is Daew Kiew Duen part2 the fitting is 17th June her pra'ek is Ken P 
Namtarn next pra'ek 
Oh ok thanks for clarifying.. I was so confused 'cause ppl at pantip were talking about how Namtarn had replaced Fai Strawberry (?) another new girl with Por T and etc or something, that's why and then a fan on IG commented about how the fitting was going to be for RR on the 17th after it read that Namtarn will be going in for the fitting.. Lol "she says he says".. So thank you for clarifying^^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Just watched episode 9 with subs...finally. Haha. I actually don't find Poontawee annoying at all. He did what he did because he sees Peung's sorrow AND because Paat allowed him to. So Paat should be the one who steps away.

I'm more annoyed with Paat, but at the same time I understand his pain. The only ones I'm really annoyed with at the moment, with no sympathy, are the evil mother-daughter pair. And where the heck is their dad? Haha. Isn't he the reason Peung agreed to marry? I think the director/script writer should've paid more details to the father.

Anyway...I'm liking everything else so far. I like the development of Paat and Peung's relationship. I like how they don't have ups and downs like other dramas where the pra'ek likes the nang'ek for a moment and then hates her the next. Paat likes Peung throughout, but at the same time he suppresses his feelings not making him look weak in front of her. Of course I do hate it when he uses the excuse of being her husband to keep guys away. I think it's pathetic. As for Peung...we all know what she feels towards Paat. Haha.

Can't wait for episode 10!!##

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jscuttlebuggist said:
Oh ok thanks for clarifying.. I was so confused 'cause ppl at pantip were talking about how Namtarn had replaced Fai Strawberry (?) another new girl with Por T and etc or something, that's why and then a fan on IG commented about how the fitting was going to be for RR on the 17th after it read that Namtarn will be going in for the fitting.. Lol "she says he says".. So thank you for clarifying^^
you welcome i got the fitting info from pantip Ch3 they do daily updates on upcoming lakorn 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I have a feeling it's gonna be 14 episodes too because there seems like nothing much should happen in 6 more episodes. 14 should be the max, i don't want any draggy ones.

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
oh gosh Ceci loool Monday seems forever for me and I told you I didnt want to read the spoilers bc it would just ruin the anticipation so for the last 30 minutes or so, I went back few pages to read your spoilers lmao.....aiyaaaa....so many cute/sweet scenes especially the ahem scene...the willing scene!!!!!

Thank you so much btw for the spoilers....just one more day hahaha...is it ending this week bc manager already posted the last chapter

cool :)

sarNie Adult
</3 but i guess its ok. I dont want that feeling where its too long n ur just like 'when the heck are u gunna end alredy' and then u get annoyed but . 14 is a good amount then a guess, was hoping for 16 tho :'(

cecilia

Staff member
I'd be sad if it end on July 2 b/c I'm leaving the states that day :(
Now, i' hoping it end the 25ht or the 1st instead .. lol

cecilia

Staff member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XGOZejQWTY

Spoiler:
This is the 2nd to the last ending scene - where Paat gave out a party to announce his OFFICIAL marriage w/Peung.

The gun conversation between Por Liang Paat and Rojanachanai was triggered by Por Liang Jayne.

Por Liang Jayne wanted to kill Peung to show Paat how it feels like to lose the one he love.  Paat told him to shoot him instead b/c the problem was between them.  Por Liang Jayne said he will not b/c he wants to see Paat suffered in the long run.  Peung told Paat to shoot her but Paat said he can't.  Por Liang Jayne said if Paat doesn't shoot Peung then he'll shoot Paat and everyone that Paat loves.  Peung asked Paat to just do it.  Paat couldn't do anything therefore he lift the gun to his head and was about to shoot himself when Uraraat rushed in time to stop the whole chaos.  She told her father that Peung and Paat have been more than good to her.  To please not do this.  Por Liang Jayne asked his daughter why she's doing this.  She ought to take revenge on Paat for hurting her.  Uraraat said that she won't hold back anyone who doesn't love her for herself and that she surrender to Peung's kindness therefore her father should just give up too.

Anyway, Por Liang Jayne stop and was taken to custody along with Palaat.

I won't spoil the last scene and yup - this is the last spoiler that I'll post in here.  Until then, let's enjoy every moment of Majurat See Nampueng to the fullest - it's ending soon. T_T

Reactions: Iya