[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aha i can see from the pictures that the meanie Ken is back getting all sadistic and obsessive jealous of the n'ek with many guys are running after her

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^YAY!! Updates! Ken's looking good. Is the setting of the lakorn somewhere in a village or something??

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
Oh yea! I totally forgot about Tah as Mark in his skinny days during Oum Ruk.
Yes, me too.I almost forgot they acted together in Oum Ruk, and " Mark" is really skinny~
Be honest, I really don't like his Mark in Oum Ruk, he is so anonying!! :whatever:

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
hi mickeyrose, u bet if the petition was opened, us ka kj fans will definitely put our tots & passion 2 ensure it happens...tks for sharing yr kenjanie love
hi daytonalay, I DO THINK CH3 should open the petition to hear our voice, hahaha (*^__^*) COME ON KJ AND KA reunion~~

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thanks angelcrystal for updating the pics!!Ken&pichy are cute together,i didnt see their age's difference :dance1:
When I first saw her pic, she looked like a kid only, but as I looked at them together more and more...they're not too bad together haha. The actually look cute...well not cute, but good; they look good together ^_^ .

Yes, me too.I almost forgot they acted together in Oum Ruk, and " Mark" is really skinny~
Be honest, I really don't like his Mark in Oum Ruk, he is so anonying!! :whatever:
Yeah, I hated his guts. Not Tah, Mark, I hated Mark's guts!

hi daytonalay, I DO THINK CH3 should open the petition to hear our voice, hahaha (*^__^*) COME ON KJ AND KA reunion~~
Yes! If anyone starts a petition be sure to let me know :woot2: :woot: ! I want my KA to reunite before they take off on opposite directions forever!

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
When I first saw her pic, she looked like a kid only, but as I looked at them together more and more...they're not too bad together haha. The actually look cute...well not cute, but good; they look good together ^_^ .
Agree with you!You know from the first sight, I have no feeling with pichy, as you said looked at them together more and more... pichy is good to look when she is with P'ken. hahaha~~

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
Yes! If anyone starts a petition be sure to let me know :woot2: :woot: ! I want my KA to reunite before they take off on opposite directions forever!
Don't be worried, I think maybe CH3 has already planed pair KA again, they are seperating such a long time, we all miss them on screen.
Can you believe anyone is tired of seeing them together? for me, i will never tired of KJ/KA pairing. :thumbsup: kkkkk~~ hope they'll get good story scrips and company for their reunion lakorns.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Don't be worried, I think maybe CH3 has already planed pair KA again, they are seperating such a long time, we all miss them on screen.
Can you believe anyone is tired of seeing them together? for me, i will never tired of KJ/KA pairing. :thumbsup: kkkkk~~ hope they'll get good story scrips and company for their reunion lakorns.
I will never get tired of them together! Some pairs I do get tired of, and that's because I have my reasons (lack of chemistry, boring, bad lakorn, etc), BUT for KA...*shakes head* never will they bore me. They could make 5 more lakorns together for all I care. Even in the far future (which I don't like to think about) when they take on mother/father roles, they cold pair up as the elder couple haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aha i knew majurat see nampueng filming in Khao Yai Chiang Mai this is where Makers J took place filming samee karmalor Rome and Chompoo :thumbsup: