[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah sis i don't even understand why Tik turn to a 'Mr Jungle Boy' what so good about the jungle more than the entertainment.
maybe he love animal more than beautiful ladies.. :nailbiter:
And i don't even understand,he rejected this big project and turn to China project as a supporting role only..

I think some of his chinese fans rather to see him with Anne in here than just be a supporting role in china because Anne also so popular in China....no??

Isn't he used to acted with Shu Qi in movie?? so how that movie? Big Hit??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
And i don't even understand,he rejected this big project and turn to China project as a supporting role only..

I think some of his chinese fans rather to see him with Anne in here than just be a supporting role in china because Anne also so popular in China....no??

Oh that movie is called 'the eye' its a horror thrill

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thanks sis..i think i've watched that movie but didn't notice mr.jungle.. :coverlaf:
LOL mr.jungle.
can't believe he'd rather do a supporting role instead of doing a lakorn w/P'Anne.
i think i will never get over the fact that he rejected this lakorn !
but i guess ima have to accept the fact that he's doing what he thinks is best for him na or shall i saw his passion = the jungle.
ima let it go and movee on :) staying positive for P'Anneeeeee !
gosh its going to March too;

where's the pra'ek?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I think they didn't found the pra ek yet,thats why this lakorn is not confirm yet..
I want Andrew in here the most!!!!!
tik can go back to his jungle and never comeback..
Gosh,i'm still mad at him!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No offense if Mr Jungle Man comes back for lakorn I'm not sure if i can welcome, any u girls give a suggestion.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't feel anything if comeback to this lakorn..But if Ananda,Andrew or even Chakrit in here,i think i should say thank you to Mr Jungle..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol2: If Ananda or Andrew in here,seriously,i'll leave a comment on his facebook and say thank you sooo much because rejected this lakorn..And i'm not mad at him anymore..but if someone who is 'so-so' in here,i'll mad at him until he comeback to Anne..

tracy88520

sarNie Adult

well, from my knowledge, his Chinese fans wanna see him in a Chinese lakorn or movie or anything as long as its chinese...

He acted with Shu Qi???I've never heard of it!!!I'm sure most Chinese dont know it...

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
haha,Dila you are speaking my mind!!!
I will thank Mr. jungle too!!! :highfive:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
with my sweet signature, I think i should show it around!!
but I dont really go to other threads....
you should tracy..at least its a promotion for KA..unlike the 'CHEAPEST PROMOTION'...you know what i mean?? :scratchchin:

Why don't you change the line:
Ken: Even i have noi,i still love you.
Ann: Even i have A,i still love you.. :coverlaf: no.no..no..just kidding..