[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i always had patients when it comes to Anne lakorn but now it seems to be all gone
I'm extremely hyped to whom that lucky guy as Anne next co-star will be I'm sure her
first to confirm its her and Por N investigation lakorn for Tv Scene definitely
but the rest blah blah specially MGD, what the heck is wrong with Ch3 taking their
time to shout out the p'ek is but I'm crossing fingers that the p'ek is Grate warintorn
What make you're so sure about Por N & Anne ,sis???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What make you're so sure about Por N & Anne ,sis???
its from the big boss of Tv Scene wants her to work with them and Anne did say she'll
be in the investigation and political lakorn and lately Por N has played for tv scene
too but except the ch3 hasn't finalized yet until everyone clear up and the longest
one we have to wait on is MGD.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Agree..Thats what i'm thinking if i know someone don't like Ken & Anne,Ken or Anne..(i mean hater)
Both of them are great actor..
I just thinking that their favourite can't beat KA,thats why they feel that way. :rolleyes1:
LOL Thats What i always thing maybe theyre jealous their pra'nangs cant beat KA...

Just what i think :rolleyes1:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Not sure..
tinah said the new rumor is yui/jui don't know her name with Chakrit..
Oh God,i'm desperately want to see Anne-Chakrit reunite...
If Tik can't make it here,Chakrit will be better...
i just wish Anne still in here..
And she use to said she already accepted 2 lakorn
1 is investigation which is Qi pao and the other one is romantic comedy which i guess is MGD..
Pls pls pls make it Chakrit & Anne in here..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i heard that it might be Yui if she moves to Ch.3, but i really hope not. I just hope Ann is still in here, really miss her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^its jui w not yui. That's what the news from komchadleuk says. But someone mentioned that Jui just signed a contract with DaraVdo..I think the news came out cause jui contract was almost over

I really hope khun dao waits for anne..I didn't think this lakorn was still going on

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Gosh,haven't been here for so long,almost forgot this one....
well,still no news about this lakorn,so got nothing to say here....
But Jui???She is in CH7,how can she be in here???

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Oops i meant to write Jui! Sorry their names are so similar haha. Yea im sure Jui won't switch over to ch.3 but at the same time im not sure if this lakorn is still happening. Maybe it's going to be put aside for a very long time...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^its jui w not yui. That's what the news from komchadleuk says. But someone mentioned that Jui just signed a contract with DaraVdo..I think the news came out cause jui contract was almost over

I really hope khun dao waits for anne..I didn't think this lakorn was still going on
correct tinah its Jui and might also include Aump as well moving to Ch3 joining
Por N and Chompoo

about MGD @pantip Ch3 lakorn thread list for upcoming lakorn 2011-2012 its still remain
on the list but just on delay until anne she's done with qi pao

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tracy, there was rumor going around that jui was moving to ch3. But last time she mentioned that ch3 didn't contact her. But glad to hear she renew her contract with daravdo so we won't have to see her here

I agree, I rather not have this lakorn be made if anne ends up not being in here

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
the storyline sounds soo cute that i can only imagine Alin (anne's in SSH),i can't imagine anyone else can be a cute like her in SSH..so this role is so perfect for her...
And its remind me of Full House too..
Rain is so big compare to Song Hye Kyo but they look sooo cute together..
So i think i don't mind if Willy in here... :rolleyes1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the storyline sounds soo cute that i can only imagine Alin (anne's in SSH),i can't imagine anyone else can be a cute like her in SSH..so this role is so perfect for her...
And its remind me of Full House too..
Rain is so big compare to Song Hye Kyo but they look sooo cute together..
So i think i don't mind if Willy in here... :rolleyes1:
not sure about willy lately his isn't aging so well he already looks like a grandfather
he has grown some grey hairs on him and his pra'ek status is probably over limit for
the things that i wanna continue, i still worship Great Warintorn pairing with Miss Anne
they have an age gap but i find them can look cute plus anne looks younger than her
co-star

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
oohh totally forgot about Grate...
yeah i don't mind he's in here too but right now,i just want to hear Anne confirmed in here.. :D
I know i'll like the p'ek no matter who is he just like i like Mart right now.. :blush:

tinah

sarNie Coma
jui said she just renewed her contract with kantana so that mean she probably isnt in this lakorn. what a relief@