[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Mia Theng was one of my faves. I didn't like Chatchai as P'ek in that, but the storyline was cool. Whoever is in the new one shall do a great job I think.

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, love Mart and Cherry in MKKW. Great lakorn. Can't wait for this one. I didn't hear about this one in ch 3 upcoming lakorns so it'll probably be in later half of this year? or next?

tinah

sarNie Coma
love mart but i dont know why hes always given the sadistic role when he doesnt suit it..but ill watch it regardless since the cast is interesting so far..

cecilia

Staff member
^GOOD b/c i do not want to see them in here -- the role aren't suitable for them - thanks for the news na.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol and i just said they should be in the other lakorn instead. guess they must have droped out of this one

solin

sarNie Adult
That's a good thing ! I also didn't find they suit the roles lol.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I would like to see Aon S in another lakorn. I miss see him onscreen since his last lakorn with Namfon.
Aon & Vicky would fit in this role.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
^speaking of that .. i too like it too .. i think ACE and Vicky will be SO GOOD in these role .. fresh to watch too.
Me too! I want to see Ace & Vicky as the pra'nangs :)
i find them so cute together :D
They should be the leading roles for this lakorn !
lol
Too bad Mart & Cherry dropped out.
i did actually want to see them both in here also :)

onahc

sarNie Elites
I wouldn't mind seeing Vicky in this role but my gut tells me they'll probably give it to someone who looks prim and proper a la Aff or Taew. Vicky and Ace rarely get leading roles and I don't know why. I want to see Rome, Por N or Por T as p'ek.