[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
New picture credit from Makers J facebook FC of other casting join

These are Photos of Boy and Gale coupling.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Heres a clip of Benz talked about her role credit from Mia Taeng Facebook and Rakdara Channel

cecilia

Staff member
Is Gale the girl who slept with the officer? if she is .. i'm going to feel sorry for her -- she's too pretty to go through all those sad things (but it's her choice so i guess, i shouldn't feel pity LOL)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is Gale the girl who slept with the officer? if she is .. i'm going to feel sorry for her -- she's too pretty to go through all those sad things (but it's her choice so i guess, i shouldn't feel pity LOL)
Which officer are u talking about Ceci? is it from the Nok and Ning version cos i don't know, haven't watch the older
version story yet.

cecilia

Staff member
^the officer is from ning/nok version ja. I have not watch any old lakorn version but I did watch the movie version of Mam/Sam.
I prefer LAKORN over movie as it goes into lots of depth.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Gale with long hair!! So pretty! Thx for the pix
Gale is 24 but she looks younger than her age and the hair makes her look cute and adorable also Boy looks cute when he
smiles i never use to like him but now my mine changes can't wait to see Gale standing next with Au for KLRGR lakorn
photoshoot. And I'm dying to watch Rome vs Chompoo. :cheer:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Rome is so smoking hot they better not make him boring in this lakorn or else grrrr. Lol. Well I like the storyline so far so I hope this will air soon. Pairing Chompoo with Rome its about to get intense. Heat and Hotness! Benz I can't forget about her, she looks fierce in this lakorn. Their should be some :slapandkissse3: in here! Tick tock when will this have a teaser.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg. Gale is growing more and more gorgeous! She looks soo lovely<3 Thanks!
Yeah more n more so pretty and now the long and short hairdo of Gale it does show abit of her mature age image but just
as a cute adorable doll like Yaya.