[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Susie is pretty but she is so not nang'ek material. Everytime I see her I keep thinking she's the n'rai. I wish it was Vicky that was nang'ek. She suits the nang'ek role more than Susie.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Susie is pretty but she is so not nang'ek material. Everytime I see her I keep thinking she's the n'rai. I wish it was Vicky that was nang'ek. She suits the nang'ek role more than Susie.
i agree with u lakorn watcher Susie doesn't even have the n'ek innocent look on her
sorry to her fans this is my truly opinion some how i prefer Vicky as n'ek with Rome or
at the start they should had kept Cherry as nang'ek she and Rome will look hotter :rockon:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Hahahahha argee with some not agree with some. I think when susie do alot make up and wear cloth like that it look like more over oh her. I think Susie is more better than Jackie,Susie still have some look on n'ek way,but for me she don't very has the way n'ek on her anymore just my opinion.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hahahahha argee with some not agree with some. I think when susie do alot make up and wear cloth like that it look like more over oh her. I think Susie is more better than Jackie,Susie still have some look on n'ek way,but for me she don't very has the way n'ek on her anymore just my opinion.
Chun roo ter pood myheromike I seconds ur comment lately not much ppl like Susie I think she overact her roles and trying too hard I like Jackie she's cute

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Do you know what date it airing, it December so how the date?
December so it should be soon then, i read a news @pantip Ch3 said its the 12th December
and it might be after Ruk Patiharn Mon/Tue and Ruk Ork Akard is switch to Wed/Thur slot after
Likit Sanaeha Buang and Khun Seuk will be delay filming cos of the flood since both are
period lakorn, looks Rome's lakorn is airing schedule
mostly Monday-Tuesdazy

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
December so it should be soon then, i read a news @pantip Ch3 said its the 12th December
and it might be after Ruk Patiharn Mon/Tue and Ruk Ork Akard is switch to Wed/Thur slot after
Likit Sanaeha Buang and Khun Seuk will be delay filming cos of the flood since both are
period lakorn, looks Rome's lakorn is airing schedule
mostly Monday-Tuesdazy

So this lakorn is might replace ruk patiharn right. Can wait to see.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

credit. vicki, ning, susie's instagram

from what I've seen, I think her character's name is Mookda
this is some kind of a detective FBI investigation this kind of genre doesn't suit Susie wish it was Cherry I know Vicky she has played this kind of role before

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow i love the look on vicky, susie and lome! they need to get rid of tah. he totally ruined it for me..poor vicky

thanks!