[CH3] Mun (Medta & Mahaniyom)

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Personally, I think fans of both like MTeam together however they would like to see them work with a variety of other actors/actresses for experience and such. But I think in general people would like to make this pair work and see them with a successful lakorn due to the unfortunate events of NM2 being canceled, being siblings in the second one, and the first one was just not a good production/storyline. 

I guess, in a way trying to make Mteam be successful as a team is what many would like to see because they just have so much chemistry. 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
oh man, already another one? well, not officially. i still wish that they would have time to explore and act for other companies. 
i know that nm2 was cancelled, but... idk
p'nok really loves mteam, i know for sure. and if this were true plus GRKS, mteam will be having 2 lakorns together. 
i've always argued that mteam don't have many lakorns as pra'nang, but i hope they won't become the overrated couple behind yadech

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I do want mark and Mint to pair with others. But i can't wait no longer for another MM lakorn, Waited 2 years for NM2 and barely got to see the ending of the sweet scenes (Crying) i just wish for MM to be together more often thats why their a team right Mteam. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
And plus even if they do have good chemistry and great match with other actresses/actors non of them will be compared to how cute MM are. TBH!!!! and if i had to be honest. Kim and Mint wil be the most suitable match for Marky boy here. I am so glad that MM were chooses for PLR and i have TBH PLR wasn't that bad of a lakron though it was kind of a failure i stilled love it, cause thats how i fallen in love with Both MM. So I am thankful for that.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It's been very apparent that many fans don't want to hope too much because they are afraid of getting hurt again and although I even said mteam is wretched before...in all honesty, I don't really believe it. I have no regrets for them whether it be for PLR, TD, or NM2. I think there were good things that came out from these three projects. So many sweet moments from PLR. That was their beginning. So many jealous moments revealed from Mark in TD too. Of course, these are off-screen tidbits. 555 But regardless, the experience they accumulated and the memories they made are priceless. Just like how the affections of the fans are priceless and incomparable.

About making this pairing "work"... I'll just say, people will have different standards for measuring success. I think for true fans, the recognition or neglect doesn't determine their loyalty. I don't believe MTEAM needs to be recognized to make their fans happy. If you're a real fan who admire them for who they are or purely for their works, questions like "who's better?" "who's more popular?" "what awards they have been given?" or "who's the real koo kwan?" are utterly, completely insignificant. Bullshit even. Why? Because these questions are related to pride not love. Yet, there are so many discussions of these sorts.True fans will follow these two even if the whole world is working against them -- that is, even if they may not be a successful team by the world's standard. At their best moments, there may be fans who express excessive pride in regards to their beloved team. But at their lowest points, it is the fans who choose to stay who are the ones who have the most pure love for these two.

Since most of us agree mteam have been so plagued by setbacks.... I think we know the types of fans they have tend to be very different from the fans who belong to more "successful pairings"... Makes me think of a certain love quote...Something like... The ones who love you the most are the ones who have been the most hurt but still won't leave.... Or wthell, Maybe I just made that up.

^^To be honest, my train of thoughts is just a mess. I have no idea what point I was making up there. Just jibberish. But I can't forgive mteam if they choose to neglect their fans who have been the most hurt.  Sounds a bit confusing now huh? What the hell am I replying to now. LOL. MTEAM has so many kinds of fans.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL @ mintwix. hahaha.  I think I do get your point! lol.  I think the negligence and suffering is too much for Mteam fans.  Too sad!!!  But like you said, it doesn't matter whether Mteam are pairing together or not, as long as both are successful individually, what else matters?!

I have always stated that I will follow Mark and Mint individually because their "success" should NOT be determined by the amount of lakorn they are paired together but how wonderful they delivery their characters in their lakorn.

I like that both Mint and Mark have their own time off to prove to other audiences that they are excellent actors individually.  Since many have complained about how they "want" Mark and Mint to work with other actors and actresses, it would be the time for them to split up as well although that does hurt Mteam's fans because they are the fans that have been neglected since the beginning.  But we should also move on, enjoy Mark and Mint individually too because each one of them have so many compatible costars to give us eye-candy or to perform better in their own lakorn.

Eh, hope my comment makes sense. lol I never seem to get my logic across. :( But all I know is that Mark is my pra'ek. lol.  He is who I watch! Every damn lakorn! Lmao.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think you missed my point. But it's okay, when I was typing that up, perhaps I didn't organize my thoughts well enough. Not that I usually organize my thoughts lol but I should have in this case because it's really something I didn't give too much thought about before.

Reading what I typed again, I think what I was really saying is that "success" isn't important to me as a fan. Or more accurately, I don't give a damn what the world thinks of mteam because "success" after all is really just a social construction dependent usually on the views of a number of people. Instead, what's important is the love love love love love, which is priceless and incomparable. 5555555. Success usually relates to pride but love is unconditional. I am looking at this situation as Mteam's obligation to return the affections of their fans not as mteam being ambitious actors. Otherwise, if I took the latter point of view and if "success" is a priority to me, then our opinions would actually be in sync. :) (I do care about Mteam's success but right now I care more about the obligation they have towards mteam fans 55555 The again, they could be both related and unrelated concepts).

About people complaining of Mteam's repetitive pairing, I haven't seen it for myself. But how coincidental, I had conversations about this issue just recently with a couple of mteamers. We are aware some mteamers often like to express how they don't want back-to-back pairings. Personally though, I've never given an opinion or preference prior to this because frankly I don't care about anyone's preference or opinion, whether you're a Mteamer, non-Mteamer, or anti-Mteamer. I wouldn't mind if mteam do back-to-back lakorns but I also wouldn't crave it.  I'm a real easy-going guy if I do say so myself...despite some history. >;)

M&M su su na.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is an understatement. People do complain about KAteam and Yadech for back to back. But it is not true for Ken and Ann. They dont get paired back to back. 2002, 2006, 2008, 2009, and 2010-11ish. And they each had a lakorn or two in btwn before reuniting. 5 lakorn in the span of 8 years.

I am thankful that Nok adores Mteam but I would only want this if no other production will give me some mteam love. i dont want to jinx but shit happens. if for some reason that mteam will no longer be in khun da lakorn (like i said shit do happen and it hapoens a lot to mteam), i would want mteam in here. thats the only reason. i rather not have mteam in this tho. i want mark to spread his wing.

its a big no no for me on yaya. she has zero chemistry and action is not her forte that is if this is action oriented.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I like this production company. I tune in to their creativity. I also like that K'Nok looks at the actors & actresses as that-actors, not just p'ek/n'ek, first, second lead, rai, etc,....I like how I have to think a little harder when I watch his lakorns.

I've enjoyed their last two productions. I'm actually watching "Tawan Deurd" again. It's awesome.

Thank you for the thread, Minty. Mark does well with this company. I'll be anticipating the whole cast announcement & more info.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@fun LOL!!! I LOVE that mood of yours. Chatty. Lol the face of the smiley face thingy just reminds me of my cousin who can't shut up once she's drunk lol!
@pee sao I'm at lost for words. All I can do is grot "like"

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
:rant: Ch3 is cancelling this one.I read it at this web http://entertain.teenee.com/thaistar/99262.html 

นก-ฉัตรชัย" ยอมรับพักละครบู๊ "มันส์" ได้ละครเรื่องใหม่ "คาดเชือก" แทนเรื่องเดิม โว "เหนือเมฆ 3" เวอร์ชั่นหนัง กำลังรอนายทุนใหญ่อนุมัติ

ก่อนหน้านี้ มีข่าวลือว่าผู้จัด "นก-ฉัตรชัย เปล่งพานิช" จะไม่ได้ทำละครกับช่อง 3 หลังจากละครเรื่อง "เหนือเมฆ 2 ตอน มือปราบจอมขมังเวทย์" โดนแบน ออกอากาศไม่จบเรื่อง แต่ผู้จัดชื่อดังออกมายืนยันแล้วว่าไม่เป็นความจริง เพราะกำลังถ่ายละครเรื่อง คุณชายรณพีร์ หนึ่งในซีรีส์เรื่อง สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพอีกทั้งช่อง 3 อนุมัติให้ทำละครอีก 2 เรื่อง คือ เจ้าบ้านเจ้าเรือน และละครบู๊เรื่อง มันส์ แต่ล่าสุดละครเรื่อง "มันส์" กลับถูกพับโครงการไปแล้ว เนื่องจากสาเหตุอะไร นกเผยให้ฟังดังนี้ 

"เจ้าบ้านเจ้าเรือน ใครเล่นก็ไม่รู้ ต้องให้พี่สมรักษ์ (สมรักษ์ ณรงค์วิชัย) อนุมัติ แต่เราวางๆ ไว้ในใจ (แล้วเรื่อง มันส์ ที่เป็นละครบู๊ได้นักแสดงหรือยัง) เรื่องมันส์อาจจะต้องพัก แต่จะมีละครดราม่าเรื่อง คาดเชือก มาแทน เป็นละครพีเรียดสมัย ร.5 เป็นเรื่องเกี่ยวกับความรัก รักสามเส้า มีรักเพื่อน รักชาติ พระเอกจะเป็นนักมวยคาดเชือก ไต่เต้าตัวเองจากการเป็นนักมวย จนกระทั่งคนยอมรับ (พระเอกเล็งใครหรือยัง) คงต้องแคสติ้ง อาจจะมีพระเอกใหม่ที่ช่องมาแคสติ้ง เพราะตัวนี้ต้องเก่งมาก คงต้องให้ฟิตมวยคาดเชือกจริงๆ ไปฟิตรูปร่าง (พี่สมรักษ์ บอกเหตุผลมั้ยว่าทำไมถึงไม่ให้ทำเรื่อง มันส์) ไม่ได้บอกนะ แต่เรื่องนี้เรื่องราวมีเกี่ยวกับเรื่องนักการเมืองท้องถิ่นนิดหน่อย เราเลยมาทำเรื่อง คาดเชือก ซึ่งเราคิดมาเป็น 10 ปีแล้ว ตอนแรกจะทำเป็นหนังด้วยซ้ำ แต่ยังไม่มีโอกาสทำ" นกกล่าว

ถามต่อว่า พระเอกหนุ่มลูกหม้ออย่าง "หมาก-ปริญ" จะมีโอกาสได้เล่นเรื่องใดเรื่องหนึ่งหรือไม่ ผู้จัดชื่อดังเผยว่า เดิมทีเรื่อง "มันส์" จะให้พระเอกหนุ่มเล่น แต่เรื่อง "คาดเชือก" คงต้องรอดูอีกทีว่าใครเหมาะสม

"หมากหน้าไทยมั้ย(หัวเราะ)ต้องดูอีกที นางเอกเรื่องคาดเชือก จะมี 2 คน ซึ่งคาแรกเตอร์ภายนอกต้องสะอาดสะอ้าน เรียบร้อย ส่วนอีกคนจะต้องดูคล้ำๆ เพราะทำงาน ส่วนพระเอกเป็นผี" นกแจกแจง

สำหรับ เหนือเมฆภาค 3 ที่จะทำเป็นภาพยนตร์นั้น  นกเผยว่าตอนนี้กำลังหานายทุนอยู่ ได้คุยกับผู้กำกับ"อุ๋ย-นนทรีย์" แล้ว โดยผู้กำกับชื่อดังจะเป็นโปรดิวเซอร์ให้ ส่วนชื่อเรื่องคงต้องเปลี่ยนไปจาก เหนือเมฆ แต่ยังบอกไม่ได้ว่าใช้ชื่ออะไร

"จริงๆ แล้วภาค 3 เราได้คิดไว้ก่อนที่ละครจะโดนแบน ส่วนนักแสดงยังคงเป็น "หมาก-ปริญ"  "นก-สินจัย"  "มิ้นท์-ชาลิดา" มีพี่"อ๊อฟ-พงษ์พัฒน์" นิดหน่อย คือตอนนี้ได้ตัวเอกแล้ว ตัวที่จะมาเป็นตัวร้ายยังไม่ได้" นกกล่าวสรุป

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
What?!!! They can't do that! (Actually they can, but it's awful to hear that.) I was so excited for this one. But first, just let me go back and re-read that ^.