[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Alice said:
omg KIMBO is written on the picture too  :dance3:
haha of course alice the pic would not complete without that :ghehe:

monkeykimmy said:
LOL carry on adsd... They looks really good together.
okeeyyy don't worry i usually take a while until i cover from my fevers :lolyup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
when will they filming again!
i don't know but i suppose it will be maybe in Wednesday and Tuesday coz they did the fiting first in tue then they did the filming in wed we will see am still waiting and exited to it :dance3:  :dance2:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
heart__mk said:
I agree with you! Kimmy has a spell on Boy! :dance1: :dance1:
a new member here who agree with me am sooo glaaaad :p :D and i like how you said it "a spell " oh yess kim's a charming lady :spin: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really hope there will be a filming today like the last week i need more in this one  :dance3:  :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i know this's sooo off topic but am amzed by this pic and can't help my self not to share it 
for me she can be used as a anime heroine she's just wooow i will say it again she's special so special even with the edit her eyes seems soo alllive i don't know what's the right word i should be quiet now :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   :heart:

cr original pic to ig papom_k edited by me 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I hope i see more progress of this lakorn lol! at the same time i want this lakorn to be good as well!

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Today they're filming scenes in police station. Dont know whether Kimmy will be there or not.
IG toy_wikkhanet

IG pussycatkillkill

IG boy_pakorn

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Today they're filming scenes in police station. Dont know whether Kimmy will be there or not
as i expected the filming for this lakorn's in Wednesday but until now ther's no sign that kim will film today i will wait the ened of the day hope she film :rolleyes1:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
some laugh with TLKT of fitting day i will do some gif later there's some moment i like to do gif  :pervie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt5wrP6p2ko&feature=youtu.be

and let me screeeaaaaaaaaammmmmmm again for kim's beauty she's just perfect in here wooooow she's a complete women any man can fall for her :yes: :yes: :yes: 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
some laugh with TLKT of fitting day i will do some gif later there's some moment i like to do gif  :pervie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt5wrP6p2ko&feature=youtu.be

and let me screeeaaaaaaaaammmmmmm again for kim's beauty she's just perfect in here wooooow she's a complete women any man can fall for her :yes: :yes: :yes:
This fitting report is so laughable LOL.