[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you step for that gif  awwwwwwwwwwwwwww kimbo :heart:  i still didn't reach that part i'm watching little by little so it will not end fast :coverlaf: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I know so I did only 1 :p
peace said:
thank you step for that gif  awwwwwwwwwwwwwww kimbo :heart:  i still didn't reach that part i'm watching little by little so it will not end fast :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"i'm sorry .... for leaving you in danger" :spin: yes you should apologize it was your duty to protect her but you left her 
"thank you for saving me..... as your duty" as if she tel him i know your duty ended and you will say goodbye to me

"the thing that i said that day
"i have lot of things to do and think about i already forgot"  the proud of the woman make her show him that she doesn't care for what he said before 
"but you will never forget about your father" he want to comfort her and make her feel someone is caring for her 
"i don't have any father" her tone and voice changed immediately that's what i love about kim great acting
the exchange of stare is like he is sayin "i know you  are hurt " and she "no you don't know how i feel"

"the more you try to forget , the more you will remember , painful past it's not to torture yourself" some deep words 
"you are not me you will never understand
PS WHEN I SAW THOSE LINES IN THE SUB AFTER WRITING MY PREVIEWS WORDS IN RED I WAS AMAZED I SWEAR I DIDN'T READ THE SUB BEFORE  BECAUSE EVEN WITHOUT WORDS I COULD FEEL THIS WORD IN THEIR EYES AND THIS WHY I4M A BIG FAN 

"to live , that's the most valuable gift , even if khun Danai didn't raise you up but he gave your life " he try to be her voice wisdom to help her be happy with her father despite everything

"but he left me and my mother , because of his selfishness , and he cause mom and Nam to die , i will never forgive him " i can understand pim if danai had excuses for his absent and hidden and lying to pim if he had excuse myabe she will be less taught 

"but if you feel like that , in the end you will regret it
their silent stares will put my script in it 
"why can't you understand me , it's hard i can't forgive him"
"cause i want you to be happy i don't want to see you suffer more" 
awwwwwwwwwwwwww her eyes when he left 
my own script: "please don't leave i need you i love you i want you to be by my side please" 
                       "sorry i love you too but i have to leave my duty ended you are a superstar i'm just a normal officer" 

"my job as bodyguard is done good luck pim" nooooooooooooooooooooo 

ohhh poor pim :cry: :teary:  :tearybye:  :tearybye:  :tearybye:  :tearybye:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Peace thanks for gifs. You made me cry a bit. Love what you wrote. It was sooo difficult for Natee and Pim to leave eachother :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :heart:
peace said:
their silent stares will put my script in it 
"why can't you understand me , it's hard i can't forgive him"
"cause i want you to be happy i don't want to see you suffer more" 
awwwwwwwwwwwwww her eyes when he left 
my own script: "please don't leave i need you i love you i want you to be by my side please
                       "sorry i love you too but i have to leave my duty ended you are a superstar i'm just a normal officer

ohhh poor pim :cry: :teary:  :tearybye:  :tearybye:  :tearybye:  :tearybye:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Peace thanks for gifs. You made me cry a bit. Love what you wrote. It was sooo difficult for Natee and Pim to leave eachother :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:   :heart:
let's cry together :teary: :teary: they became attached to each other they went through danger and Natee was the first to make Pim happy and have hope in love and give her warm in her life seeing him go away is like she was left in a cold place  she loved herself beside him aaaaaaaaa 

Step

Mrs James Ma
:shock2: even you're crazy for KimBo??     :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
peace said:
let's cry together :teary: :teary: they became attached to each other they went through danger and Natee was the first to make Pim happy and have hope in love and give her warm in her life seeing him go away is like she was left in a cold place  she loved herself beside him aaaaaaaaa 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
as you know i love kim with all her co_star put her with anyone and she will manage to bring the chemistry with him but in different level depend on the actor for kimbo they were a surprise for me maybe cause i putted low expectation in the beginning and they proved they can pull out a really good chemistry although we didn't have that much love scene between them but the stares the emotion between them in happy moment , sad, sulking, angry moments was soo good i could feel their relationship what kind of love they have for each other for me as a viewer when i watch there is a priority for me to keep watching i need to see a good chemistry between the lead make me go with their story and of course that depends on how much potential they have in acting , 

Pim and Natee love story is based on safety and care and protection natee is pim's safe world while pim is Natee's bright happy lively world he love to see her smile and happy he felt for that , :heart: :heart: :heart: and i felt in love with them due to that 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"a traget is to hit , if you miss a man just jump towards him" jae the shipper 
" i don't know where he is"  ohh she miss him 
"you're brave you admit it" she can deny anymore :ghehe: 
"how about this , send email, send whatapp, send sms, use facebook anything "
"he left all electric device at home

"maybe he want to be alone and have some peace " but then the clever Pim remembered where the mr officer have peace i love how her face change expression soo flawlessly 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"it's pim , it's me , me " she was soooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuttteeeee and funny haha :lolyup: 
"why are you here" of course to see you what else :p :p that face she is making checking his face is soo funny 

she really soo adorable in this scene how she try to be sweet with him :spin: :spin: 
"to find a simple life that i can experience " then you are in the right place she want to tell him that she love be with him in his world
"your world is not here just go back " why you have to be this hard on her she went all this to come see you and be with you be more gentle  :smack:

your words will not stop her go girl show him you really want to live with him 
"i will show you"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"dont't" 
"just digging and remove grass, i can do it easily " :rofl: :rofl: 
"no i just planed this"  :eyetwitch:  her face is priceless the moment he said that hilarioussssss 
ooopppss   bad start for you pim you made it worst haha :lmao3: :lmao3:

"eh really "  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  poor pim hahahaha  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

but that will not stop her she want to prove to him that she can do it she can be in this world with him big love  :strong:  :strong:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:

Natee laughs at Pim looking at her black nose with charcoal (sorry Idk how to say that scene :p )

Pim blackens his face also  :coverlaf:
Pim - For laughing at me

Natee rubs his to hers (awww that was a cute moment   :spin:   :spin:   :spin:   :spin:   :spin: my KimBo  :heart: )

Pim - Are you crazy? Pathetic. Crazy
Natee - I'm crazy  :lolyup:  Crazy to love you   :whaha: 

OMG I'm squealing so much watching last ep with sub THANK YOU subbers  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

CUTENESS  awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how she smiled happily for what he said soo soooooo cute and him being shy he doesn't want to show that to her ayyyyyyy :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: i loved loved this scene sooooo much 
"just now did you say you love me , your are not mad at me anymore right " her face lietrally become bright from happiness a smile from the heart :D :D :D 

Step

Mrs James Ma
THANK YOU PEACE :thanks:  :thanks:  KimBo should reunite in a  :slapandkissse3: I will tell again, there should be real slap and kiss  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
THANK YOU PEACE :thanks:  :thanks:  KimBo should reunite in a  :slapandkissse3: I will tell again, there should be real slap and kiss  :bhehe:  :bhehe:
you are welcome i stil don't want to leave the thread fast doing the gif very slowly , and yes totally won't mind to see kimbo in slap/kiss i believe they will do a very good job :yes: :yes: :yes: they were sooo adorable here i was smiling all the time watching their sweet cute scene with sub soo sooo cute :blush: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
CUTENESS OVERLOAD   :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: they are soo natural soo lovely sooo sweet they are just happy together awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how she touched his shoulder with her chin :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  
"hey you are not mad at me anymore right" soo cuuttteee :heart: :heart:

"i gave in since i saw you" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :crush: :crush: romantic you can't resist her
"tricky" :ghehe:
"i want to know how you handle it " why preak always need to do that :facepalm: just be happy 

"i'm here ti prove that our different is not an obstacle ... , don't try to advise me i can make the decision who should be in my life" beutiful words you should learn from her Mr officer she is sincere and that's love accept each other different but still loving  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i feel when he touched her cheeks it was not in the script  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: it come out soo naturaaallll really in love with this hapiness and lovely moments between them  :heart:  :heart:
"thank you, YOU ARE SO CUTE " awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :spin:  :spin:

RECONCILE  :D  :D  :D  :D

"is it eatable"  :coverlaf:
"it is eatable " seems unsure :lolyp: "i don't know i already tried my best" ohhhh soo sweet girl  :crush:
let's continue playing then 

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thank you, thank you Step and Peace for still working on this thread to share. Love all the gifs, love the pics of KimBo. I'll keep my finger crossed, they will pair them up again soon. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: