[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Oh I didn't know that JJ is very popular like that. I thought Nadech/YYA...I'm wrong then. :) :)

Oh I've heard that JJ and Boy are best friend too? right??

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nadech/Yaya?? Like GF-BF?? Yes they are dating :p

Boy's family is close to JJ. Wanmai loves him so much. JJ also loves her. they both were on Sudsapda magazine twice. Wanmai used to cry for JJ :p

DaoRisa

I thought Yaya and Nadech got paid more than JJ...Oh...they are dating?  so TV3 have another cute couple on and off screen besides Kim/Mark.

By the way, I really like Wanmai a lot...I follow the link you provide and see more of her  TVC w/Boy....Boy's family is lucky to adopt her, and she is very lucky to be with Boys family. Thanks again my dear Step.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i did this before getting busy was embarassed to share it but will do don't laugh just hope you enjoy the song with the scene cause for me Natee was the man who let Pimcahnock open her heart and not be afraid to  love and be loved 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahiCRWSa0lw

Step

Mrs James Ma
OOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  THIS IS THE BEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT SURPRISE FOR ME THAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU PEACE OOOMMMMGGGGGGGG
peace said:
i did this before getting busy was embarassed to share it but will do don't laugh just hope you enjoy the song with the scene cause for me Natee was the man who let Pimcahnock open her heart and not be afraid to  love and be loved 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD ITT SOOO MUCH OMGOMGOMGOMG THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL PEACE THANK YOU SO MUCH I HAVE TEARS NOW THANK YOU SO MUCH :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  

Step

Mrs James Ma
IT WAS PERFECT. I'm sooooooooooo happy you shared this. Loved the song and KimBo scenes/. ITS REALLY PERFECT. YOU ARE VERY TALENTED :secret: :wink: :p
peace said:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
OOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  THIS IS THE BEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT SURPRISE FOR ME THAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU PEACE OOOMMMMGGGGGGGG
:highfive:  :highfive:  :highfive:

Step said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD ITT SOOO MUCH OMGOMGOMGOMG THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL PEACE THANK YOU SO MUCH I HAVE TEARS NOW THANK YOU SO MUCH :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  
awwww i'm sooo happy you loved and enjoyed it too :blush: :crush: 

Step said:
IT WAS PERFECT. I'm sooooooooooo happy you shared this. Loved the song and KimBo scenes/. ITS REALLY PERFECT. YOU ARE VERY TALENTED :secret: :wink: :p

not really again it just an amateur fan time i wish if some professional youtuber was a fan of kim and would do mvs of her with all her co_stars and her lakorns i will be addicted to it 

Step

Mrs James Ma
You are best in this Peace. I really have tears watching it, Thank you again. You made my day :yes: :spin: :spin: :kiss2: :kiss2: :heart: :heart: :heart:
peace said:
:highfive:  :highfive:  :highfive:

awwww i'm sooo happy you loved and enjoyed it too :blush: :crush:

not really again it just an amateur fan time i wish if some professional youtuber was a fan of kim and would do mvs of her with all her co_stars and her lakorns i will be addicted to it 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
You are best in this Peace. I really have tears watching it, Thank you again. You made my day :yes:  :spin:  :spin:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
ohh you are very welcome i feel flattered and touched by your words thank you :thanks:  

DaoRisa

Whoaaaa, May I join it to say Thank you to you, PEACE for sharing too. Have nothing to say more than Two thumbs up!

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm still on  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  It made my day  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
DaoRisa said:
Whoaaaa, May I join it to say Thank you to you, PEACE for sharing too. Have nothing to say more than Two thumbs up!

af_1993

sarNie Egg
hi..does anyone know how can i download the subtitle from kimmystation video on facebook?i really want to watch the drama and i prefer to watch it after i have downloaded instead of watching it online....thank youuuu

AdeNike

sarNie Egg
DaoRisa said:
Thanks Step, oooo...Jame Ji is on top? I didn'

Welcome :) thats for week 1. There are many weeks to vote. JJ is very popular in Thailand. He gets paid more than Nadech. NY fans did not like when JJ was paired with Yaya. Their fans always fight lol so I'm not surprised.
I want JMa to win :p

Can you post the link to the voting site please??^^

JJ gets paid more than Nadech?? LOL!!! This is news to me 

Step

Mrs James Ma
http://www.thaitv3.com/tv3fanclubaward/index.php
Voting Rules
If you are voting from website THAITV3.COM
1. You should be a member in Thaitv3.com 
2. You can vote one time per day.
3. The decision of the judge is final.

Voting in SMS
1. Can vote an unlimited number of awards in each category
2. The decision of the judge is final.

Vote for your favorites, type "FCxxx" send it to this number 4838133 (3 Baht / message) (its applicable in Thailand)

You can vote from 1 November - 20 December 2015. Winners are announced on december 21, 2015.
SMS vote is for Thailand only
Only from Thailand you can vote through SMS.

AdeNike said:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol I forgot this. JJ and Nadech's pay is same for brands and events. Sometimes JJ gets paid more. Its not new. Thats why there was BIIIGG fan war when supraburoot juthathep aired. There was a funny video too. James has more magazine than Nadech. JJ got nickname as The New Presenter King of the Industry in 2013 with more brands, events and more money. He was also in 16 magazines in one month.
AdeNike said: