[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
adsd18/2 said:
heh am confused  :scratchhead2:  is this mean that this lakorn is a part of a series of 4 parts  :huh:  ? plus indian fabric oolala  :eek:  i don't know how to feel about this 

LOL, sorry about that.  It's just that we went off-topic for a bit :)

@Alice, I see.. so the 4th book is still in process... no wonder. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aikoden said:
LOL, sorry about that.  It's just that we went off-topic for a bit :)

@Alice, I see.. so the 4th book is still in process... no wonder. 
yes the 4th book hasn't finished yet

we are so off topic, waiting for confirm of Boy and Kim

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
just a few sentences... I'm not sure if it is a summary...
oh i see thx , we will have an idea later when this will start officially  :rolleyes:

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
I don't get what you gals mean. Are Khun Noi's produced films bad? Coz i haven't seen any of them. What about those lakorns that have Ken acted in, are they got low rating? Just wonder ??? :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice said:
i think Khun Noi production will surprise us since the book same Author who wrote Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong 
That gives me hope!!! Hopefully this will be one of Khun Noi's few good lakorns. I hope it will be successful. :thumbsup: That will say lots about Kim as an actress too. It will mean that she's really special because whoever she works with, the lakorn and the chemistry with her co-star will always turn out amazing. :thumbsup: I mean, I already believe Kim is someone special, but this will prove it to more people. :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
i know they were sibling in this lakorn but i want to share it it help me imagine them together in their lakorn :ghehe:
Sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
since you girls like it i did some more with hope we will get some more official confirmation since now kim finished shooting ab rak online and almost ending shooting tiger so i will wait to see until then hope you enjoy this :p

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
since you girls like it i did some more with hope we will get some more official confirmation since now kim finished shooting ab rak online and almost ending shooting tiger so i will wait to see until then hope you enjoy this :p

Sweetheart :dance2: These excited me