[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Seeing NRTR's big vic 3 event. I was wondering before who was that girl lol she is Orn :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ep5 is fully subbed THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU SUB TEAM  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer: :bravo: :bravo: will wait patiently fo rthis week eps 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
after watching with sub it's clear for me Sompob is the one who killed Nam but what make me wonder is why she keep circling   between  Sompob and Nath what is the relationship between them could be Nath had a relation with sompob before  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  the one who still i can't figure is who is trying to harm Pim beside the wife , and the last mystery is the BF what's up with his lying  

Step

Mrs James Ma
I will be shocked when secrets are revealed cos right now I'm still confused about whats the connection between BF and Nam, Nate and Nam, why Nate hates Nam and Pim, is wife behind attack on Pim, why P'ek looks suspicious, is Danai really bad guy  :shrug: :weee:  :weee:  

I only know Sompop is sadist, BF is lying, Nate is jealous of Pim (is it cos Pim is more popular as N'rai than Nate who is N'ek?)
I think today's episode will give us more clues

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
now i want to now how this bad guy knew about her there

I felt bad for that bad girl. She needs money for family but there is no job for her, even if she hates it, she should do. Natee took pic to stop her from troubling Pim
WHAAAT?? Sompop liked Danai's wife???? LOL

i'm cinfused too who is with who why two bad guy are fighting each other that's why i said before i think there is more than one who want to hurt PIm is quite clear now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS CAN4T GET BETTER THEY ARE FROM THE SAME ORPHANAGE THEY HAVE HISTORY TOGETHER THIS SIS SOOOOOOO BEAUTIIFUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLL AND YES STEP TOADAY EP IS SOO INTERESTING I WANT KIM TI ACT IN ANOTHER NOVEL FOR THIS WRITER SHE KNOW HOW TO MAKE SURPRISE FOR READER AND VIEWER I'M sooooooooo happpy for this wwwwwwwwwooooow why the ep go soo fast i don't want it to end soon

Today Danai was not sweet like before. i think he also hiding something

The bad guy that attacked Pim when she was searching for the clip from Sompop's laptop doesn't work for Sompop. He works for the other guy that works with Sompop. He was purposely hiding in Sompop's house I think because they didn't trust Pim.

I felt bad for Duankae and Pilai as well. At least Duankae told the truth about her mother. Natee took a picture so he'll have proof to capture her for "Selling her body". But he agreed to let her go if she gave him clues of the bad guys. I feel bad for Pilai because she was tricked into becoming Sompop's playtoy. But at least she is a true friend to Duankae. If the guy didn't lie to Pilai in Duankae's name, Pilai wouldn't have to suffer. As of Danai, I'm pretty sure he's not Nam's killer and has nothing to do with harming Pim, but he is a reason why Pim is getting hurt though. Danai's fault is that he is a player. As of Sompop, he has no reason to become what he is now. I get that no girls like him because they all like Danai, but that doesn't make it right for him to become like that. It was surprising to find out that Sompop likes Danai's wife. I guess Sompop and the wife should end up together, they deserve each other.

The bad guys that were chasing Pim I have a feeling that they are both hired by Danai's wife. Plus the reporters as well. I think she hired one to chase after Pim and one to save her so that when she calls the reporters to come Pim will be with the guy who saved her, but Natee came in at the right time. If not so, why would both the bad guys be chasing after her until she told one to shoot the other and why would the reporters come out from no where? But could be that one guy is the one Danai sent to protect Pim as well.

Natee is the real grandson of the lady at the orphanage, that's when they were kids he could come and play with her. Pretty sure they know that it's each other now.

I can't wait for next episode. It looks scary. I'm pretty sure Nate and the pra ek had something to do with Nam's death otherwise Nam wouldn't have came to haunt Nate. I like that Danai has stopped being a playboy, but he still is a jerk. As of him being mean today was because he always goes and tell the girls that Sompop hurt to shut up because he didn't want his image and fame to be ruined because of this. That's why he yelled at Sompop after that because he doesn't want to always fix up Sompop's problems. Sompop then says that it's not always because sometimes he took care of his own business like how he did to Nam.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you bieluvr :)

Bieluvr said:
now i want to now how this bad guy knew about her there
I felt bad for that bad girl. She needs money for family but there is no job for her, even if she hates it, she should do. Natee took pic to stop her from troubling Pim
WHAAAT?? Sompop liked Danai's wife???? LOL
i'm cinfused too who is with who why two bad guy are fighting each other that's why i said before i think there is more than one who want to hurt PIm is quite clear now
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS CAN4T GET BETTER THEY ARE FROM THE SAME ORPHANAGE THEY HAVE HISTORY TOGETHER THIS SIS SOOOOOOO BEAUTIIFUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLL AND YES STEP TOADAY EP IS SOO INTERESTING I WANT KIM TI ACT IN ANOTHER NOVEL FOR THIS WRITER SHE KNOW HOW TO MAKE SURPRISE FOR READER AND VIEWER I'M sooooooooo happpy for this wwwwwwwwwooooow why the ep go soo fast i don't want it to end soon
Today Danai was not sweet like before. i think he also hiding something

The bad guy that attacked Pim when she was searching for the clip from Sompop's laptop doesn't work for Sompop. He works for the other guy that works with Sompop. He was purposely hiding in Sompop's house I think because they didn't trust Pim.

I felt bad for Duankae and Pilai as well. At least Duankae told the truth about her mother. Natee took a picture so he'll have proof to capture her for "Selling her body". But he agreed to let her go if she gave him clues of the bad guys. I feel bad for Pilai because she was tricked into becoming Sompop's playtoy. But at least she is a true friend to Duankae. If the guy didn't lie to Pilai in Duankae's name, Pilai wouldn't have to suffer. As of Danai, I'm pretty sure he's not Nam's killer and has nothing to do with harming Pim, but he is a reason why Pim is getting hurt though. Danai's fault is that he is a player. As of Sompop, he has no reason to become what he is now. I get that no girls like him because they all like Danai, but that doesn't make it right for him to become like that. It was surprising to find out that Sompop likes Danai's wife. I guess Sompop and the wife should end up together, they deserve each other.

The bad guys that were chasing Pim I have a feeling that they are both hired by Danai's wife. Plus the reporters as well. I think she hired one to chase after Pim and one to save her so that when she calls the reporters to come Pim will be with the guy who saved her, but Natee came in at the right time. If not so, why would both the bad guys be chasing after her until she told one to shoot the other and why would the reporters come out from no where? But could be that one guy is the one Danai sent to protect Pim as well.

Natee is the real grandson of the lady at the orphanage, that's when they were kids he could come and play with her. Pretty sure they know that it's each other now.

I can't wait for next episode. It looks scary. I'm pretty sure Nate and the pra ek had something to do with Nam's death otherwise Nam wouldn't have came to haunt Nate. I like that Danai has stopped being a playboy, but he still is a jerk. As of him being mean today was because he always goes and tell the girls that Sompop hurt to shut up because he didn't want his image and fame to be ruined because of this. That's why he yelled at Sompop after that because he doesn't want to always fix up Sompop's problems. Sompop then says that it's not always because sometimes he took care of his own business like how he did to Nam.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm just wondering if Natee used to play with Pim as kids and close friends, he should also know about Pim's sister Nam. Then he should have realised these two are same girls when he heard Nam's name from Pim. Cos its not co incidence that there will be other two people with same names who know each other. Like one Pim knows Nam and there is also another Pim who has a sister called Nam. Sorry if I confused you. Or may be Natee will tell at the end that he knew it was same Pim but did not tell cos he does not want Pim to think that he is after her for money cos now she is rich.
But wow Pim is smart to find out that he is P'Tee. Cant wait to see what will she do next  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Thank you Bie for the clarification this si really getting interesting so much going on that make wonder how the end will be i can't imagine what to expect , just 7 hours and a half to go  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg, ive been so busy that i havent been able to come in and follow the thread!! at least i force time for myself to be able to watch the lakorn...hehehe...

so, im sorry if i repeat anything anyone has already said. i havent read any comments yet but i like this lakorn a lot so i wanted to post something.

k, so, im wondering if maybe actually that necklace found at nam's death site really belongs to naed/nate. nam really wanted pim to find the necklace as if it belonged to the killer. the only mistake was pim went to naed's loony brother to confirm the history behind that necklace. obviously, he lied. lol. anyways, both naed and nam have "n" names, plus naed and her psycho bro have been suspicious characters since the very beginning. what if naed was in a relationship with danai, and danai gave her that necklace, then dumped her and gave the same necklace to nam too? but nam was wearing the necklace in the painting in danai's painting room...so anything goes in this theory really...

as for the "agent" that's hooker-ing out the girls, i wouldn't be surprise if that is naed also. cuz duangkae got caught being sent to the old guys hotel room and she said she would pour out the whole truth behind that, including who the agent is. then in one of the next scenes, praek was strangely nervous leaving pim alone with naed...until the younger brother came over...then suddenly his excuse of not wanting to leave the girls alone became useless...and little does he know the lil bro is coo-coo too.

and naed's probably the reason duangkae and pilai hates pim so much in the first place...not just that pim is the superstar nangrai. if she is pimping the girls out, shez gotta bait them in and mess with their heads a little by making hookering sound necessary since pim is stealing all the gigs. blah blah blah...

therez a lot of theories, but yeah, too lazy to type all my other thoughts. lol. but one thing is for sure, my buff, sexy boy picking up hot mama kim all the time is suuuch a turn-on! lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Thookatha everything is possible now cause  is clear that everyone have secrets that are revealed one by one but the BIG IMPORTANT secret that we all want to discover is Nath's history and backstory  she is the only one that we don't know her story and how she became Nang'ek  me too after yesterday ep i start to think Nath had a relationship with the bad sells that the guy and sompob is doing i can't wait for the day of the truth 

boy carry kimmy almost in every ep haha she always in danger so always there is a need to carry her :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
preparing a drink to her bodyguard she bring it with happy face he looked stunned like "what happened are you in the right mind " she just want to please you Natee 

" is it delicious" she was so happy and exited to know his opinion she thought he will praise her :D
his reaction was disappointing for her poor Pim she tried to please you man but that's the face you give you know she is a dara she can't cook or do the house things but at least she tried her reaction is priceless she is just speechless

the last time they had a scene like this NATEE didn't dare to keep looking at her he was hiding his stares so she don't caught him looking at her nut today they are giving each other sweet stares full of romance ans Natee is not afraid and he kept showing giving her the sweet smile and sweet stares she tried to hide her satisfaction but she couldn't :blush: :blush: :blush: ythis show how much their relationship had grow :heart: :heart: