[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Chalida is so loved. Every time I stalk her IG or twitter or other social networking outlet, I always see that many, many elders and seniors shower her with much adoration.

I saw Nampeung commented on Chalida's mom's IG just now.

"Nong Mint pen dek dee mak lei...narak tung gai lae jai ka."

Translated:

"Nong Mint is a very good child...lovable in body and heart ka."

I like your share this, and enjoy reading these real praise for our cut girl.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Saenggla def has a way of cheering up Praepailin:) she'll be going through some hardships and he'll be there to make her smile. And thats one of the reasons why i think why Praepailin fell in love with Gla. He makes her laugh and smile all the time. Tooooo cute. Ohh there goes the infamous shoulder to shoulder pose!!!!:) Mak looks so happpy as if it was the real thing :p looks like they were on a date(jingjing) hahahh those smiles are def real heheheheheh thanks for sharing mint. Love how not just one but multiple veterans shower chalida with their love. Dee jai mak :) she surrounded by love heheheheh pood kwarm jing ka tae there can be the bitter ones ><
I feel the same 'ip.smilez' . and how like they always shoulder to shoulder! they are really happy with eachother beyond the performances.must be really.....hahaha

hippo

sarNie Adult
ter tum hai chun pen bar eak lao na MINT!!!!
ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd!!!!!

Mteam are so cute!
love how the production team thought of the balloons and signs...i don't think i've seen both in a lakorn used this way....well not one that i've watched.
It's so cute!
I wonder what he did wrong to Praepalin???? for him to have to say sorry to her.
just thinking about it is already exciting.

they look like they're having fun with the prop's ..eheheheh....Mteam Na ruk Ver!!!! :heart: :wub: :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Chalida is so loved. Every time I stalk her IG or twitter or other social networking outlet, I always see that many, many elders and seniors shower her with much adoration. 

I saw Nampeung commented on Chalida's mom's IG just now.

"Nong Mint pen dek dee mak lei...narak tung gai lae jai ka."

Translated: 

"Nong Mint is a very good child...lovable in body and heart ka."

I think I should compliment chalida's mom's ig too lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Saenggla def has a way of cheering up Praepailin:) she'll be going through some hardships and he'll be there to make her smile. And thats one of the reasons why i think why Praepailin fell in love with Gla. He makes her laugh and smile all the time. Tooooo cute. Ohh there goes the infamous shoulder to shoulder pose!!!!:) Mak looks so happpy as if it was the real thing :p looks like they were on a date(jingjing) hahahh those smiles are def real heheheheheh thanks for sharing mint. Love how not just one but multiple veterans shower chalida with their love. Dee jai mak :) she surrounded by love heheheheh pood kwarm jing ka tae there can be the bitter ones ><
Sometimes, when you're too lovable, you can attract hate after all. Especially if certain people see it as a competition (with her own kid). I can even imagine anti's reading these praises and rolling their eyes. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Balloons and brand should belong to the scene. But this pic is not. right? Because I see the pic in m&m pantip. mteam they are wearing slippers, and mark's posture, chalida's smile all does not conform to their role in the play.

but anyway ,I really like this pic.chalida such a woman leaning on mark's side.They smile beyond the performances.
Yes, you are right ja.

You always bring a valuable message to us mint! thank you !

mark's frank, honest so cute. mteam are willing to work with each other. Has been working together. I always believed this. Love can not be hidden. no matter there are a number of attacks and rumors.
Too much love can attract hate. LOL. Same logic as above.

But if the love is real and pure -- it should also be enduring.

HEHEHEHHEHEHE. CHEEEEEEEEEESSIEE.

ter tum hai chun pen bar eak lao na MINT!!!!
ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd!!!!!

Mteam are so cute!
love how the production team thought of the balloons and signs...i don't think i've seen both in a lakorn used this way....well not one that i've watched.
It's so cute!
I wonder what he did wrong to Praepalin???? for him to have to say sorry to her.
just thinking about it is already exciting.

they look like they're having fun with the prop's ..eheheheh....Mteam Na ruk Ver!!!! :heart: :wub: :wub:
Tae pwuak ter gaw ruk kao chai maaaaaaaaaa.

I think I should compliment chalida's mom's ig too lol
Tell me when you do na. I will make a beautiful collage of it. ;)

Ooooo. I just realized I chose butterflies for the background. Kimmy is scared of butterflies. Hence the inside joke from Chalida's IG weeks ago. HUHUHUHUHU.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
This is a very simple mv I made hehehe !
It's been quite awhile since I made a mv. aigoooooooos
Promise the next mv of M&M will be narak narak lol
a minute or so left with my next video !! Hope to upload another tonight !!!
Whootwhoot "HOPE" hehehe

ENJOY.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a very simple MV i made. This video contains videos and pictures.​

[Not the REAL synopsis] I repeat NOT the REAL synopsis na.

You may be confused about the beginning. It started abit like Tawan Deard-ish.

Growing up, SaengGla never had a father figured nor a role model. As a child he always wandered who his father was? He then became a TSI cop! Working as a cop, he soon met a doctor named Praepailin. There was something special about this girl. She was something he knew he didn't want to lose. He may seem possessive over her but the truth is, he really loves her. Growing fatherless and feeling unwanted, Gla feels as if Praepailin will leave him like his father did. So his insecurities soon built up. It made him over think and it made him lifeless. However, Gla will soon overcome his insecurities when he put the missing puzzles together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtCXM96QUzI

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This is a very simple mv I made hehehe !
It's been quite awhile since I made a mv. aigoooooooos
Promise the next mv of M&M will be narak narak lol
a minute or so left with my next video !! Hope to upload another tonight !!!
Whootwhoot "HOPE" hehehe

ENJOY.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a very simple MV i made. This video contains videos and pictures.​

[Not the REAL synopsis] I repeat NOT the REAL synopsis na.

You may be confused about the beginning. It started abit like Tawan Deard-ish.

Growing up, SaengGla never had a father figured nor a role model. As a child he always wandered who his father was? He then became a TSI cop! Working as a cop, he soon met a doctor named Praepailin. There was something special about this girl. She was something he knew he didn't want to lose. He may seem possessive over her but the truth is, he really loves her. Growing fatherless and feeling unwanted, Gla feels as if Praepailin will leave him like his father did. So his insecurities soon built up. It made him over think and it made him lifeless. However, Gla will soon overcome his insecurities when he put the missing puzzles together.

thanks Smilez omg another gift that is a nice MV you've made ter pen kwarm dee mak :highfive:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Chalida's mom uploaded this. It reads: SaengGla :heart: Praepailin.

From my understanding, this wasn't made by M&M fans because Chalida teased them about it. Lol. I wonder if it's for the lakorn. After all, Praepailin is supposed to somewhat famous since she glazed the cover of that magazine (?) LOL. Wild guess. It would be funny though. .... M&M annoy me sometimes. They're so selfish.

Nothing important but I find this cute and funny. Chalida mom liked this IG. It reads: I want P'Mak and P'Mint to be fan gun (boyfriend-girlfriend).

Chalida's mom is very supportive of m&m fans. You can see she follows them and like their pics often.

However, it's weird because she follows all of Chalida's pra aeks except for Mark. She follows Alex, First, and Pope. No Marky boy. But this isn't the first. There's so much weird dynamic when it comes to MTEAM. I've done enough research to write a thesis. >;d
Another theory
Mteam are truly a mysterious lakorn

fun

Expired Sarnie
that was a great mv smilez. nice choice in picking a song. got to have it now lol getting rid of some korean songs, I have been missing thai songs lately.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
:yes: Nea Norn!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Smilez, I'm waiting patiently for your next MV na. Ko wan wan narak narak na. Ro yoooo naaa! ...

First pic:

Mark: We pinky promised. After Tawan Deard, Chalida, be my nang aek na na.

Second pic: 

Our prayers were answered. After NM2, we will get married.

I read some fan caps before and so these are fuzzy imitations from memory. Lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@fun&@aylove: thank you na. Love that version of Glua too. @mint: I stayed up till 3Am to finish it. Now I jus need to do effects. I work the whole wkend and I just got my work schedule :( by wed it should be ready. >< raaw duu na ka !! Awe hahahahahah lol at the captions took cute

fun

Expired Sarnie
And then after marriage, comes baby. Why do I feel like the need to sing the K-I-S-S-I-N-G song lmao

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mint and Mark sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love, then comes marrriage, then comes the baby....

Lol. JK.

Credit mark_prin, applebehappy, maysayaa, haanote

Silly jung. Huhu.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I saw someone using that line again: poo ying kong ka krai ya tae //  no one touches my woman!!

Credit gunaree9

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mark must be self-conscious around Chalida. Lol.

In this pic he titled: Aow babb dee dee bang ner.

Basically, he deliberately posed a weird face in the previous pic and now this is a nice one. Lol.

You know. I think Mark has become one of my fav ppl in the biz. I'm not saying that as a fan. But he's a really interesting, complex fella. I think I'm saying that as a psychologist. Lmaooooo. J/K.