[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm super excited for NM2 ! The fact that they have to disguise themselves. Eeeeeekkkks that means they will have a getaway ;p you know what I mean; Cherry&Chakrit had to run away in NM1 which led them gettin closer to each other (;

Pwhahahaah after looking at the pics again, they look like newlyweds in disguise from the pappas but without the scarves and masks ;p

Cr: as tagged

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Huuhuu! I miss my Art! I love him with Koy also but def. not as much as him and Sara Legge. LOL Anyways, I'm super duper excited to see this. I just can't stop saying that also. Hahaha. ;P
I sure do hope they get a "getaway!" More romance! Hahahah. And it'll be those awesome, typical private island....forest scene. lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I'm super excited for NM2 ! The fact that they have to disguise themselves. Eeeeeekkkks that means they will have a getaway ;p you know what I mean; Cherry&Chakrit had to run away in NM1 which led them gettin closer to each other (;

Pwhahahaah after looking at the pics again, they look like newlyweds in disguise from the pappas but without the scarves and masks ;p

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol only M&M will spoil us with these two hottie pra'nangs LOL Ah ah Love them!!! hahahaha

Kiss those lips p'Mark. LOL =D jope jope

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

running away escaping and dressing up pretending yeah i remember what Chakrit/Cherry did now Mteam is doing too :dance3:

SonYukView4ever

lol sometimes i wonder why mint would post with mark hahha but lean into others LOL I think Mint is shy towards Mark..hahaah =)

some more old and new pictures.

LOL Mark is so silly. Randomly laying on the ground with his IPHONE! LOL

And his two BEST nang'eks!! heheheheeh

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh my what a pleasant surprise. Eye is just adorable there with that picture of Mark holding the guitar. Can he strum?

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
lol sometimes i wonder why mint would post with mark hahha but lean into others LOL I think Mint is shy towards Mark..hahaah =)
you just knew that? LOL haha I knew both Mark and Mint were both shy/blushed/nervous towards each other since I think when they were forced to take pictures with each other from Tawan Deaud, however, since Mark is a shy person, he was shy since the beginning when they first met. But for Mint, since she has a spunky personality, she wasn't shy when the first time they met, until they became having few news with each other, and also when they "had" to be distant with each other on the surface (only), she became shy and somewhat awkward towards him ever since.

SonYukView4ever

you just knew that? LOL haha I knew both Mark and Mint were both shy/blushed/nervous towards each other since I think when they were forced to take pictures with each other from Tawan Deaud, however, since Mark is a shy person, he was shy since the beginning when they first met. But for Mint, since she has a spunky personality, she wasn't shy when the first time they met, until they became having few news with each other, and also when they "had" to be distant with each other on the surface (only), she became shy and somewhat awkward towards him ever since.
lol u didnt understand my post. i knew for a long time they were awkward, but now much more comfortable...lol
still, the question I address was that Mint seems to be in a lot of "off-screen" pictures with Mark but still lean into others..making me think Mint is shy compared to "awkward" towards mark. i think mints like to be close with mark, but is shy now compared to then when she didnt want to be in the same picture to avoid false rumors and crazy fans. lol hope this make sense.

i think im waiting for those moments where mint is allllllllllllllllllllllllllll comfortable w mark...haha like those PLR days LOL

SonYukView4ever

I also think that when you really like someone, you are getting really shy and tend to sneak around. not that mint is doing that lol but obviously now some pictures are making me question...that mint is liking mark in return hehe anyone notice anything? lol and since being able to read partial thai lol i notice mint comments on everyone else's pictures with mark and her, but avoid mostly mark? lol

mint rarely updates her IG too..Her mom updates more than she does. LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL, for sure I didn't say shy. Lol
I think Mark is a pretty genuine and honest/straight forward person.
Haha true. So obvious the boy can't lie. What I mean by that is that he sucks at it lol In his past interview you can tell. He's a bit more careful now but you can still tell he is a very bad liar.