[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Aha love all da pics!!! MTeam are so adorable...it been awhile not coming in here and it fun catching up reading what I miss...

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@SonYukView4ever

The highest number I recalled was back in June: 31 guests. LOL!!

I also don't want to foreshadow anything or say anything prematurely, but if you're an Mteamer, you should brace yourselves. There will be no end to rumors as long as MTEAM are still hot daras. They still have so many years ahead of them. Like I said, I don't want to say anything weird. But I'm sure there are still many more challenges and "rumors" to come.

I remember how mteamers were doubtful because all of the gossips. I think there were very few who were not affected by the rumors....No matter what, I think what's important to remember is that whenever MTEAM are together, they are always happy. That's the most important thing to remember whenever you find yourself being doubtful again.

@narkrakdin

If you're interested, se7en talked about their ten years relationship and how they dated in secret. I was quite impressed.
thank you na ka :) hmm very interesting. Se7en's life is like a lakorn lols. Wait but in that mv i'm going crazy when it was first released did everyone already know they were dating?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I remember watching the episode when Se7en talk about his secret 10 years relationship.
I was like "Damn" and i was shock too.hahha. Even though I don't follow his work nor listen
to his songs. I was surprise with the whole story and such.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ohhh.. I really love that song. I've heard P'Da Endorphine's version of the song but I've never heard ETC's version of the song. I think I like ETC's version better. And yeah I just don't get fans okay off topic but Se7en & Park Hyun Bul are pretty similar to Justin & Selena. Many people has left Se7en's fanbase because he was dating Park Hyun Bul. Justin fans are hating on Selena because she is dating Justin. So what if mteam date? Wouldn't that bring pandemonium to us with all anitfans? I know, yes I ignore them but sometimes they go too far that I just have to say something. Okay I'm thinking too much. Back on topic now: Yeah. I wonder what made P'Mark & P'Chalida fall for each other. lols!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hahaha. Pandemonium. I like that word.

But yes. All hell would break loose. The antifans are already panicking so much already as it is when MTEAM hasn't even admitted anything by words yet (just by actions and body language lmao). The fact that they lashed out on Chalida's IG don't tell you anything?

Anyway. Love is a thing of the heart. I know for a fact JIMIEYOUSHI can elaborate why MTEAM chose each other. Now I'm interested in SonYukView4ever's version too.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Hah? Really? lols! I never read the comments I just scroll down and read P'Mark or P'Mint's comments. I'm just thankful to have people like you guys in the MTEAM ship. So glad I'm aboard too. :D

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Anyways, while I was watching and listening to what Seven was saying about how they dated secretly, it is the same as to what MTeam is doing hahah He said, he invite his friends, co-workers, to places and stuff, just not to make it obvious with his girlfriend in public hahah It is EXACTLY the same thing MTeam is doing hahaha having other people involve around them hahah

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Hey so my boyfriend is a kind of dude that likes to study psychology and he found this and told me about it since he hears me talk about MTEAM all the time plus he likes them too so he showed me this since yall (addicted to that word now lols) keep saying that MTEAM are intimate.
Topic: Siblings & Intimate Relationships
cr: wikipedia

Okay so there are a lot of stuff to relate to MTEAM. Okay let's start here...
P'Mark always says that they are just "Pee Nong Gun (Siblings)." and according to this thing in the first picture that describes siblings. Well in the list of what types of relationships it is listed Friendship (Romantic) and Boyfriend-Girlfriend. Well MTEAM admitted that they are close to each other and in the second pic it says people brought up in close contact form sexual attraction (ummm MTeam w/sexual attractions... idk about that)...
Also in Intimate relationships MTEAM are really attached to each other. They seem to have emotional and personal support for each other too. I have seen that in various pics of MTeam they seem to pick up new poses from each other or intimate. They are being close to each other but not sexually but in spirit and in mind. P'Mark is really bad at hiding his feelings like when he is close to P'Chalida but now he seems to be slowly opening up and not hiding anymore. I have seen some pics where MTeam slighty just barely touches hands or fingertips and just leave it there for a few moments and now they seem to be invading another's personal space. Those are examples of physical intimacy. MTeam seem to hang out alot too even with Margie and their friends group (now that reminds me of Se7en and Park Hyun Bul) but that is an example of experiantal intimacy.
And figure out the rest by yourselves because I have to go.
But I rather not think too much. You never know the future lols.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Hey so my boyfriend is a kind of dude that likes to study psychology and he found this and told me about it since he hears me talk about MTEAM all the time plus he likes them too so he showed me this since yall (addicted to that word now lols) keep saying that MTEAM are intimate.
Topic: Siblings & Intimate Relationships
cr: wikipedia

Okay so there are a lot of stuff to relate to MTEAM. Okay let's start here...
P'Mark always says that they are just "Pee Nong Gun (Siblings)." and according to this thing in the first picture that describes siblings. Well in the list of what types of relationships it is listed Friendship (Romantic) and Boyfriend-Girlfriend. Well MTEAM admitted that they are close to each other and in the second pic it says people brought up in close contact form sexual attraction (ummm MTeam w/sexual attractions... idk about that)...
Also in Intimate relationships MTEAM are really attached to each other. They seem to have emotional and personal support for each other too. I have seen that in various pics of MTeam they seem to pick up new poses from each other or intimate. They are being close to each other but not sexually but in spirit and in mind. P'Mark is really bad at hiding his feelings like when he is close to P'Chalida but now he seems to be slowly opening up and not hiding anymore. I have seen some pics where MTeam slighty just barely touches hands or fingertips and just leave it there for a few moments and now they seem to be invading another's personal space. Those are examples of physical intimacy. MTeam seem to hang out alot too even with Margie and their friends group (now that reminds me of Se7en and Park Hyun Bul) but that is an example of experiantal intimacy.
And figure out the rest by yourselves because I have to go.
I like the info's you brought up^^
Just by reading the difference between siblings and intimate relationship, and looking at MTeam, it's definitely more than a "siblings" relationship. Yes, MTeam does have emotional and personal supports for each other.

Talking about "sexual attraction", I think I see some from them, especially from Mark haha He's always being touchy when he's with Chalida, I mean he hug and touch, and interact with all of his co-stars, but when it comes to Chalida, it's different. Also their bodies are almost always attach to each other, look at the pictures where they took facing each other, Chalida's boobs was completely touched and close to Mark's chest and there were no gaps or spaces at all. That is a "physical attraction", but it also involve "sexual attraction" too. If you guys noticed, Mark always touch his co-stars' chins before he lean forward to kiss them, but he doesn't do that to Chalida, instead he hug, hold her waist or arms, and kiss.

Okay, enough. hahah Thank you for providing the informations :) It really explains that they are "more than just siblings". hahah

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I like the info's you brought up^^
Just by reading the difference between siblings and intimate relationship, and looking at MTeam, it's definitely more than a "siblings" relationship. Yes, MTeam does have emotional and personal supports for each other.

Talking about "sexual attraction", I think I see some from them, especially from Mark haha He's always being touchy when he's with Chalida, I mean he hug and touch, and interact with all of his co-stars, but when it comes to Chalida, it's different. Also their bodies are almost always attach to each other, look at the pictures where they took facing each other, Chalida's boobs was completely touched and close to Mark's chest and there were no gaps or spaces at all. That is a "physical attraction", but it also involve "sexual attraction" too. If you guys noticed, Mark always touch his co-stars' chins before he lean forward to kiss them, but he doesn't do that to Chalida, instead he hug, hold her waist or arms, and kiss.

Okay, enough. hahah Thank you for providing the informations :) It really explains that they are "more than just siblings". hahah
lol thats some i forgot to mention but i didnt realize mark touched their chins? and your welcome no prob (says my bf too)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Wait but P'Mark never kissed P'Chalida? Correct?
yeah, he never did, only on the forehead, but in Nuer Mek, he's going to kiss her on the cheek haha
he actually never kissed any of his nang'eks, besides P'Anne. He only kissed them on foreheads, and I'm sure he also didn't kiss Natwara for real either, on their kissing scenes, so yeah. He only kiss P'Anne for real, however, P'Anne did explained that only their mics touched, their lips didn't touch, so I guess he didn't kiss anyone haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
omG^^^ THE ONLY THING I'M WISHING FOR IS FOR MARK AND MINT TO DATE
THAT WOULD BE SO FREAKIN AWESOME
you know "actions speaks louder than words", through their body language and expressions, and actions, I'm pretty sure they are secretly dating, if not, they are probably studying/conspiracying each other.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
okay, I know this clip is old and it's a long time ago, but watching it, is sad ):
I think this is what you mean by saying Mark was sad on Valentine's Day 2011, right Mint?