[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh did mark play like a police roles in here right omg.

Yesss (= P'Mak's playing a police officer !! So exciting.
An annoying and teasing oneee too heheeh nothing serious !
*screamsssssss !! :party:
It's going to def. be different from Techit, Din, Pootawan, and Krit ~

Page Ownage #3 Minttix :p

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Eeekkkkk!!!!! Can't wait for Mint's picture! Why haven't they update Mint's picture yet? I want to see Mint as Dr. Praepalin already!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Yesss (= P'Mak's playing a police officer !! So exciting.
An annoying and teasing oneee too heheeh nothing serious !
*screamsssssss !! :party:
It's going to def. be different from Techit, Din, Pootawan, and Krit ~

Page Ownage #3 Minttix :p
If techit is the name in mark first lakorn with mint n right? Idk mark name in there cuz I was drop this one,but din, pootawan n krit yeah I know them. Wow never see him play as police before :gungirl: Mark will be a cool police in there heheheh :wink: Uumm did mark play police undercover or FBI

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Smilez

Jaaaaaaa. :heart:

@Fun4Fun

Sent.

@mintwix

Maybe Dome wants to advise Mark to just be Mint's older bro for now. Love her secretly like Darin, but act like her Cedta so that she doesn't get hurt by the rumors again and won't be the target of a certain *someone*. haha I love this Dome guy, if only we can get him to join mteam forum.
Make sense to me. :p It actually fits perfectly with something else I read long ago.

Credit: P'Gun

Lisa Mag BTS

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
That pic mint look like pat napapa

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
That pic of m&m for the lisa bts is cute and goofy. Mint's top looks interesting, I wonder what the bottom half will be like (hopefully a flowy skirt or sth). Anyone know when this magazine will be released; I'm so excited for it. I love how this thread is moving so fast, yay!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
That pic of m&m for the lisa bts is cute and goofy. Mint's top looks interesting, I wonder what the bottom half will be like (hopefully a flowy skirt or sth). Anyone know when this magazine will be released; I'm so excited for it. I love how this thread is moving so fast, yay!
Feb. 8th. Before V'Day 2012.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm tired of waiting for Prapalin's pics to be released, lol. I will call a night now after a day of waiting and researching for NM2 further pics. Lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't like what Mint has on. I don't like her shade either. Hopefully there will be more pictures being released. I'm super excited. I hope they throw in equal romance to the lakorn and not just some corny action. I noticed a lot of the 2012 lakorns are action themed.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks chubbycheeks! Finally pic of Nong Mint, I don't like what she's wearing either. Also her hair seems really light. I think the feast of the cast looks pretty good though, but guess I will judge when more pics of Mint releases. Mark looks handsome and bad boy action, but some pics he looks too tiny for his gun. Lol. And he doesn't look serious in some shots.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, wow! Minttwix, you're so fast. I'm loving that pic of her in the doctor suit. She looks so mature than her previous lakorns, and love the look! But yeah too much bronze on her and Mark too. Lol. Oh my!! I'm so excited 555 + :) Now I'm just waiting for couple shots, but I wonder if she had her fitting different time from Mark?! Otherwise she would have been in the fitting clip above too. But just my assumption.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like the white blazer. I think what bothers me is the way they styled her hair. I guess they want to make her appear more mature and adult-like. But my aunt is in her 30s still dressed as if she was 21 to work lol