[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
HAWT.

I just wanna see MTEAM wrestle at least. Haha.
I really really want to know the storyline. Are they going to be arch enemy or is it a one sided love? Ah so many unanswered questions going on in my head.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know about chalida in a shower/bath tub scene. But Mark's probably gonna be showering again. He always have those scenes in his lakorn for some reason. NRLJ, PLR, 3NNT. What the heck? I don't think his bod is hot tbh. (Pls don't shoot me)
he has a nice body but not hot lol he needs to work out!!

Chenz

sarNie Egg
Hahahh @vberries its okay, I dnt think his bod is that hot either, not toned at all...I prefer nadechs hehe

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh you ladies and your dirty minds. lol Qhich I don't mind. It's amusing cause I totally agree with you guys. Ahaha
Gosh. I want a real kiss. Please P'Nok, make them kiss! At least a pack on the lips is good already. lol just thinking about it reminds me of Mark and Mint's 2 kisses in NRLJ. And madness overcomes. Lol jkay
I guess a forehead kiss and cheek is okay too. :) Since Ch3 basically banned any physical, intimate move. lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Not to crush anyone's wishful thinking tae, there won't be any joop jing !
From what I've read,
"K'Somrak said according to the command from K'Prawit, CH3 lakorns shall not have "suck" kiss scene any more, but to replace with hug, kiss on cheek, kiss on forehead, etc. He asked diectors of lakorns to make Thai-style love scenes." source: Manager

Aigooo !! Like you all I'm fine w/fake kisses.
Kisses on the cheeks forehead, nosee eeeeks

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOLOL about the bathtub:shower.. Reminds ne of typical Taiwanese scenes with the female lead.

Yeah wanna see Chalida kick ass especially marks!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Fun

I don't think they'll be enemies. Hmm. Well, actually I'm not sure, but it seems SaengGla will aways have to annoy Praepalin. I don't know how Praepalin will fall in love with SaengGla, but supposedly she really, really loves him. Haha. From an inside source. Unless they decided to change things.

I want to see her pin him to ground (w/ her body?) hahah jk jk.
Well you know. In PLR, Din pinned Cha-aim to the sofa and straddled her. =X

But that's that. Hahaha.

roselovesice

Btw, I thought Mark said that he has been exercising and competing with Kim on losing weight...oh wait. Nvm. lol
Mark and Boy needs to go lightweights. They have no boobs. Ahaha lol

Fun, What smilez said :) ^^ lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
From what I've read,
"K'Somrak said according to the command from K'Prawit, CH3 lakorns shall not have "suck" kiss scene any more, but to replace with hug, kiss on cheek, kiss on forehead, etc. He asked diectors of lakorns to make Thai-style love scenes." source: Manager
Aigooo !!
how BORAN!!! Lol

roselovesice

Ahhaha definitely. ^^
Now my dream of ever seeing Ken and Ann kiss again plus Mario-Taew, Yadech, and Bargie kissing is over. Especially Bargie!!! Lol They just need to kiss for ONCE and then i'll never ask for it again. Ahahhaha Oh yeah. And MTEAM too. );

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Even if Khun Prawit didn't order that no kiss policy, there's no way Chalida would ever allow Mark to kiss her! Seriously! Lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
L M F A O !!! You gals are hilarious ! I ammm LAUGHING MY ASS OFF !!

So those who are already filming before the news broke out ! HAH
dammmn thos. ><

roselovesice

All lakorns from now in but who knows what the future holds. lol
I'm past my bed time too and I have school later at 7. Lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thai style love scene? But r scene pops into my head. I'm glad they are doing less of that although I do enjoy those genre but I don't mind if they avoided it completely.