[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok not enough cute pics of Mteam or interactions, lol.

I am not satisfy! But aww, Min and Chakida ate so darn cute! Beautiful gals, they're like sisters! Cute!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I know ! Not enough ! I haven't been seeing any updates too
they sure are keeping us waiting !!! :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Smilez

Chai jaaaaaa.

They should focus more on the drama and less on the gossip. Oy, these people. I heard Boy's name more times then I can count. And with Mark's constant "mi me". Seems like he was denying being kook kip with Boy more than anyone else.
Lmao!!! I am really glad you came out of lurking mode!! Hahahaah. Your comments are always hilarious.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I know ! Not enough ! I haven't been seeing any updates too
they sure are keeping us waiting !!! :nailbiter: :nailbiter:
I know right! Lol the cute ones are most likely hiding , lol . We probably won't get to see then until a month after or longer. :(

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@mintwix

Aww TY. I'm glad my comments make you laugh.

Are the girls the models for this "Oooh" glasses brand? I would love to see mint in glasses. She can be sexy nerd. Maybe she'll wear it sometime in the drama. And Mark can take it off before he kiss her. hehe, way too much imagination.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh! Lovely ladies.

Anyway I just watched a clip of Chslida, pope, and Alex!

Sooo cute! Want to share bur can't bc I'm on my iPod, lol.

Mteam fever dying a bit huuur, haha

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Oh! Lovely ladies.Anyway I just watched a clip of Chslida, pope, and Alex!Sooo cute! Want to share bur can't bc I'm on my iPod, lol.Mteam fever dying a bit huuur, haha

Every party must come to an end huh. At least we had a good time =)

@smilez

Let's wake up tomorrow to more sweet pics and an actual video of them together. You did an awesome job updating both threads :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Does Mint know what's happening behind her??? hahaha. He's such a dorkface for reals. And she's posing so prettily for the camera too.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Last time it was cheetos, now it's bananas.

Thanks na, Smilez. You should head to bed. *yawns*

Never spammed so hard before. I totally suck at it. I'm more used to writing up huge essays. Muahahah.