[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I posted these in the TD and RP thread yesterday too. Hehe.

I'm also sorry, but I might vas well post these again here too. Haha.

More pics of M&M plz. :)

hahah.Really.It's okay. Oh my gosh,I didn't see that last one.Damn,I might of have skip it.haha.Oh I love that last photo. I can't believe it Mint pick Alex over Pope!!!hahaha. Thank You!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL.. They are starting in good terms already, Top and Chalida. Mark better watch out like P'Nok mentioned on his IG! Wooohoo. I am ready for some love drama in NM2 already.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gosh, I agree Blissfulxoxo, those are nice pics of mint and mark!!!
Thanks,ya doing so good at looking up for pics.

Oh my,look at Top! ha.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
hahah.Really.It's okay. Oh my gosh,I didn't see that last one.Damn,I might of have skip it.haha.Oh I love that last photo. I can't believe it Mint pick Alex over Pope!!!hahaha. Thank You!
I loveeeeee that pic of Chanawat together. P'Nok needs to pair them up again too like right naooooooo. Haha.

I can't get over Alex funky face in that pic, his character is katoy there, but it's funny and sweet.

I'm glad Chalida have many wonderful lovable brothers 555 +

Pope is my prince. Loooooooool.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mak better watch out !! Cause Chalida is able to make him smileee too :)

Im not so satisfied of the opening pics but
we have the Lisa bts pics and Fitting pics to back them up
They were much more cuter hehehe cause they werent surrounded
by the media/press !! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Gahh I have to go to work soon so I'll spazz/spam w/you gals later tonite

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
At: Blissfulxoxo: hahha. I know!!! He need to pair them up like seriously do they not see how good they're together. Man, Whoever Mint is with they all look good together!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Im a Mteam shipper but sometimes I lose hope on Mark but still love them so bad,but somehow I like pope more with mint c thank mark,Pope seems more sincere.But anyway seeing these pictures my mteam fever is so high now
I've said this once before, but I don't think I will ever be an MTEAM shipper. It's exciting, but I'd rather keep my heart where it is safe. Like with Chanawat. :p

However, I do love MTEAM. :) It's rather thrilling, heartbreaking, and so many other mixed emotions experienced when you're in this fandom. Haha.

I don't think mteam will entertain us with their offscreen interactions much this time around. I'm sure they're quite aware that their koo kwan popularity didn't really come from their acting skills in PLR. So this time, I'm sure they will instead try to win viewer's hearts onscreen and not offscreen.

We've lost hope in Mak many of times HAHAHHAHAAH !!

Dayummm Chalida making TOP smiling that big already ? AHHAAH
She's just too charming. <3

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mak better watch out !! Cause Chalida is able to make him smileee too :)

Im not so satisfied of the opening pics but
we have the Lisa bts pics and Fitting pics to back them up
They were much more cuter hehehe cause they werent surrounded
by the media/press !! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Gahh I have to go to work soon so I'll spazz/spam w/you gals later tonite
Aw..That suck! See you later. I have to go to do my hwk as well.I haven't done anything yet. Need to though.Man,these professor!! haha.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
I think mint is a easy going person who gets along with everyone,I think Top and mint are going to be close friends after nuer mek.

fun

Expired Sarnie
However, I do love MTEAM. :) It's rather thrilling, heartbreaking, and so many other mixed emotions experienced when you're in this fandom. Haha.

I don't think mteam will entertain us with their offscreen interactions much this time around. I'm sure they're quite aware that their koo kwan popularity didn't really come from their acting skills in PLR. So this time, I'm sure they will instead try to win viewer's hearts onscreen and not offscreen.
I am a Mteam shipper but I do love Mint's other costars (so far: Alex, Mak, First, and Pope). If she hooks up with one of them (wishful thinking lol), I am all good haha.

Yep most of us loyal Mteam lovers started behind the scene haha (somehow it doesn't sound nice lol)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think mint is a easy going person who gets along with everyone,I think Top and mint are going to be close friends after nuer mek.
I know. She seems to be friends with everyone once they work with her. She still keeps in touch with many of them. At least from what I see haha.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Well said! I agree with this. But I want their offscreen chemistry too, ya know because that's what made us love them together in the first place. However, I am excited to see how they will manage together onscreen this time around. ;) Since the news media last Feb. Mteam seem much more distant and try to keep on the dl from what I've seen. It's different, I can totally see it but they are still so darn cute together no matter what obstacles come through their ways. But like you, I will probably never be an Mteam shipper. I love them together onscreen and offscreen lakorn but will not wish for them to be a real couple outside industry. Mark is not the type of man I want her to settle down with, lol. He's failed too many times. Haha, well everyone has flaws but for me I want Chalida to be with someone who she can feel at ease with, have no worries, no fires in the flame, and one that her family is close with and appreciates... ---------- HAR HAR, omg. I think I just gave a description of Alex Rendell. Lmao, but I do adore them alot together, Chalex but not as much as Chanawat. Pope will always be my number one praek for Chalida. :wub: Ok, enough with my ranttt this is suppose to be Mteam joy afterall. Sorry!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
She had more interactions with Pope here though. HEHE. xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHjJ2G0l68E&context=C3cdb905ADOEgsToPDskIIKALaVaBgtHQQ4WTDJEkZ

I am a Mteam shipper but I do love Mint's other costars (so far: Alex, Mak, First, and Pope). If she hooks up with one of them (wishful thinking lol), I am all good haha.

Yep most of us loyal Mteam lovers started behind the scene haha (somehow it doesn't sound nice lol)
Oh yes. That's the thing about us old mteamers. We're too loyal too. Haha.

Well said! I agree with this. But I want their offscreen chemistry too, ya know because that's what made us love them together in the first place. However, I am excited to see how they will manage together onscreen this time around. ;) Since the news media last Feb. Mteam seem much more distant and try to keep on the dl from what I've seen. It's different, I can totally see it but they are still so darn cute together no matter what obstacles come through their ways. But like you, I will probably never be an Mteam shipper. I love them together onscreen and offscreen lakorn but will not wish for them to be a real couple outside industry. Mark is not the type of man I want her to settle down with, lol. He's failed too many times. Haha, well everyone has flaws but for me I want Chalida to be with someone who she can feel at ease with, have no worries, no fires in the flame, and one that her family is close with and appreciates... ---------- HAR HAR, omg. I think I just gave a description of Alex Rendell. Lmao, but I do adore them alot together, Chalex but not as much as Chanawat. Pope will always be my number one praek for Chalida. :wub: Ok, enough with my ranttt this is suppose to be Mteam joy afterall. Sorry!

I love your rant. In the long run, we usually share the same sentiments, Bliss. Haha.

I thought Alex would have knocked Pope outta your no.1 position. Glad Pope is still there. Hahaha.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark looks really young with his hair spiked up like that!

I wish he had that short in 3NNT in here too, I honestly think he looks better like that.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Mark looks like he just got out of bed. lol But yes, he does look great with it. Ahaha
I started behind the scene too. I didn't start PLR until I saw the bts clips. That got me hooked with Mteam. They're too on the DL NOW. ); lol

I wouldn't mint Mint with any of her costars. Alex and Mint will never happen since they're tooooo close. Yes anything can happen later in the future. I'm rooting for First and Pope, especially Pope but definitely MARK. lol xD
You can't have Mteam without Mark in it. Ahhahaa
Am I wishing and thinking too much? Ahaha ;P

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
totally agree with you, I don't want mint to go with out with mark in real life, I also prefer pope but too bad they have a huge age gap.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Age is just a number. Pope still look young, fresh, handsome, and attractive as ever. lol He'll definitely do fine if he dates Chalida. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I do have issue with age gap but I can accept it. It just really depends haha. I don't mind Pope.