[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
We had this discussion somewhere else before...And yes, the word "jerk" was used. Lol.

Mark's a decent guy. He's adorable. (I don't say this often btw. You can ask some of my MTEAM ladies here HarHar).

But what he lacks is consistency. I think he can be a jerk or a gentleman depending on his mood, like everyone else. But Mark's behavior is especially, strongly influenced by his fickle, changeable moods and affections.

"Ai poo chai kee aon wai " <----------- I LOLed at that statement someone wrote about him when they saw him blushing so badly because of people teasing him about Toey. Hahaha.
Mint- I could have sworn we used that word for Mark at mteam forum too.. :scratchchin: lol..i can't clearly remember if it was there but i do remember that word being used to describe Mark before. I think the boy's just lost at times when he's being put in the spot light because he's clearly not use to speaking to the public in front of a camera. When i watch bts or clips of him interacting with other people he seems to be prety comfortable and gentlemen like but when he's speaking directly to a camera with a mic in his hands and a report by his side he gets all shy or hesitant.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mint- I could have sworn we used that word for Mark at mteam forum too.. :scratchchin: lol..i can't clearly remember if it was there but i do remember that word being used to describe Mark before. I think the boy's just lost at times when he's being put in the spot light because he's clearly not use to speaking to the public in front of a camera. When i watch bts or clips of him interacting with other people he seems to be prety comfortable and gentlemen like but when he's speaking directly to a camera with a mic in his hands and a report by his side he gets all shy or hesitant.
Hi SS! You've migrated here too. Hahaha. :grouphug:

And yes, we used that word a few times at MTEAM forum. Haha. I still remember I said something like.... Mark's cool, but I would never cheer for him to date someone I love and care about.....Lol.

But the boy can still mature. Like vberries said. Can't compare him to Pope because Pope is already a man. Hahaha. And Alex is a gem. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think it had to do with Alex parenting skills and he started in the industry at a very very young age. He grew up as a gentleman.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hahahha!!! Oh My Gosh,I only bee gone for like an hour and maybe 30 minutes and I come back to this!! Wow, ya jump two pages!!!!!

I need to throw in what I got to say and I'll turn back to do my hwk.hahaha ^_^
Now First, Yes,Pope age is older but then his face is just too darn cute!!!So cute!
That smile of his is unbearable. Like it seriously makes me happy every time I looks at
his pics!!

Oh man, ya so Mean to my man Mark!! Half a face! No way!haha. Whatever.He's still cute!!hehhe.

Agree,he's a decent guy! And No matter what MARK is still in my heart!!! hahah. I Love him. He is
just to darn cute and Fine!! I will meet him one day! :wub:

Off Topic, I too Love 2NE1!!! I Like Park Bom too!!! But I Like CL more. CL,first then Park Bom second. heheh. but I like them both the same. I'm a huge Fans of their!!! :dance3:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
It's been a couple hours, no more updates from Pantip! Sad. Maybe this is all that's going to be exposed until then I wait for bts clips and pics! ;)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
M&M fans can be such a tease these days. They're always delaying updates, just like during the honeymoon shoot last year.

It's not all. They haven't released everything yet.

Hahaha. I doubt they ever really truly release everything. They keep some things to themselves. Understandable actually considering how they were often harassed.

MTEAM is always about secrecy, mystery, confusion, heartbreaks, thrills, internal conflict, roller coasters. Hahaha. Okay. I'm semi-exaggerating. 55555

Chalida.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Had to backtrack some pages, you gals are amazing. Thankyou to everyone that shared new pics and videos.

I did some screencaps again. hehe

^Look at him staring intently at her. haha. That's one of the things I always notice when watching Mteam's interviews. Be careful Mark, you're eyes might pop.

^They look quite cute together. His height might not be a problem after all. They must still be shy with each other (notice the distance between the two couples? keke)

^Loving their smiles here. I can see why Mint has lots of friends in the industry, she's a very friendly and approachable girlnextdoor type

After having read all you girls dissatisfaction towards Mark... (I can be quite unhappy w/ him myself sometimes)...

^He only deserves half a face. hahah.

Don't worry Mark, I'll still ship mteam. =)

^Oh look @1:23, Mark is nodding for Mint to talk first. He must be learning from Pope. LMAO. The boy really gotta step up his game for reals.

Overall, it was a tad bit sad that there was not enough skinship (those two must be trying hard to keep it on the down low indeed). Ohwell, lets wait for the next big event to spazz some more mteamers. Magazine's coming out!
@vberries210 good job and well done posting the screen caps :thumbsup:

oh btw I like your Mteam banner too :lolyup: :clap:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pope looks great for his age. Even Rome looks older but is actually a year younger than Pope, I thinkk. But age is just a number, lol. I don't mind for him to pair up with Chalida over and over again. Young nang'ek and older praek. Me like, especially if it's Pope and Chalida, of course. Har harrr. I wanna see them so bad again, glad that they still keep in touch and hang out together. He's so charming in every way, ok, lol. Pope is a perfection, IMO. He did alright with Natwara in GRGR, they were quite cute but not as cute as him with Chalida. Even Natwara looked older than Pope. o_O But I think he'll do fairly good with nang'eks around his age, for example Chompoo we've seen. And I really want to see him with Janie, Rita, and Aff.
I would love to see Mint Chalida pair up with P'Rome as well as P'Pope too its about the
cute age gap but Rome and Mint might look abit awkward since he already looking like
a 30+ even when he pair with Yaya in kularb rai narm Rome actually looking like a
uncle/niece

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay! You girls are finally back now. I've been so bored, errrr. Lol.

That's true. I believe cans never reve bc one to keep things proivate and two there way too many to upload.

But gosh! I'm so hyped for this lakorn. Can't way for bts filming.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I would love to see Mint Chalida pair up with P'Rome as well as P'Pope too its about the
cute age gap but Rome and Mint might look abit awkward since he already looking like
a 30+ even when he pair with Yaya in kularb rai narm Rome actually looking like a
uncle/niece
Yeah, Rome is not aging well. He was kind I'd cute with Yaya. But I thought Tab and Yaya were cuter. I think Rome will suit Margie and Kim out of the younger batches. Also TAew too. But as for Mint I really cannot picture her with any older praeks besides Pope since they've already paired up.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling

^ Mteam should stop shooting secret love arrows to each other. They're making it waaay TOO obvious.

^ Here's Top, I think the pics I posted back before the opening ceremony was not Top. I heard it's actually another Ch3 newbie. Sorry about that.

@AyLove
You know I only bag on Mark cause I like him. =)

Wassup with Marky, he posed more with the banana than he did with his n'ek. There was a disturbingly large number of these shots at pantip

"I'm dating neither Mints, she's my real love"

"You can't have her p'Boy, she's mine"

"Pom rak Khun na"

keke

HAHA...Sorry for the Mark spam, I thought I'd make it up to him for giving him only half a face earlier.

@mintwix

I love your description of mteam, it's spot on…well maybe a tad bit exaggerating but that's why it's called drama and keeps us hooked. haha. And a lovely picture of chalida. The light in the background makes it seems like a halo. I hope M&M fans will release more pics…the ones so far are not enough to satisfy my fever.

@Alice

Thankyou.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm the only one who thinks Yaya and Rime looked nice together. The age gap wasn't that bothersome. But chalida could be a good match with Rome. She looks more mature now. Chalida is a full grown woman. She appeared older than Alex or it could be that I still see Alex as that 10 year old boy. It is still unbelievable to me that he is now an adult!!! I mean they were cute together but there were times Chalida just look older. Maybe the wardrobe made a contribution?

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@bliss

IA...Rome does not age well at all. Was it because of his surgery..something about his nose? Rome might look good with Kim since she doesn't look that bad with Smart. But first, Kim needs to do one with Boy. And I want to see Boy w/o his beard for once. Okay, that was so OT, but I guess that's what you call spamming. =)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Top is cute when he smiles but when he doesnt, I'm like eh....

those pictures of Mak&Mint are cute hehehe

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO Matk and his banana! I literally LOL when I saw those pics, and I just watched an updated clip of him eating it. Hahaha.

Oh, vberries! No wonder why that guy looked nothing like Top. So besides Kane and Top there is another newbie actor too. Hmphh !

fun

Expired Sarnie
Continuing to go off topic, Rome has been working so much that I am mad at him. He lost his good looks. He is still hot but not as much as before.

The two person I want Chaluda to pair off with are Nadech and Mario. Boy... Idk but I can't picture them together lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Chalida does look older than Alex, any nang'ek would unless they pick one that's way younger than his age. But I thought they were super cute in RP, plus they had chemistry not as strong as Chanwat though. That's what made me adore Chalex, and the fact that they both have such a strong bond and comfort zone with dab other onscreen and off. Chalida seems to get along with her praeks very well, and click from th start! Because she's good friends with them all so far.