[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it would fun to see Chalida and Boy pair up! They both love to tease and tease. Haha. But in terms of looks, I can't imagine unless boy shaves but that most likely won't happen. But I still wanna see Kim with boy so bad! I feel that Kim have better chemistry with boy and they're cute together. But goodness boy already have plenty of competition with him first Margie and Marie and Kim for the future... Lolz

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling

^ Wowzer, he is very muscular...much more so than during TD.

^ too cute :)

^She doesn't look like pancake anymore. Very different from her fitting pictures too.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think they should've paired up Boy with Marie again so soon after 3NNT...considering how they weren't as explosive as Bargie after 4HJ. But then Ch3 must be really trying to push Marie out there. Same with Kim and Mark...but then Ann specifically requests for them. What I'm really dying to know is who's going to be Nadech next n'ek. LoL...I feel kinda sorry for her whoever she is tbh...

---edit---

@fun

Aww..I feel yah. Us asians and our noses. (You are asian right?)

Eye's nose is kinda similar to Affs actually, but Affs got pretty eyes to take your focus away from her nose.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, yeah. I realized Boy would probably never shave. But I saw pics of him when he still in college he shaved, and looked even better!! So younger look too.

Top looks very handsome from that angle.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I just noticed Eye has a big nose lol I have a big nose too and I hate it lol
yeah Eye her nose kind of a little bit big and crooked down too but she has a very nice
smile

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Marie with Boy but not as much as Bargie, of course. Marie is a cute girl with bad speech, worse than Kim and Yaya. But she will improve, I hope. Well Ch3 is doing this repairiing pattern lately. I think it all started with Ken and Anne. Lol. I have no idea and no assumption who Nadech future nangeks are, besides Yay of course. But it's okay, it aol surprise me.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Actually I kind of fear for Nadech next costar lol I love Yadech but I don't think I can watch them 3 times in a row considering I was disappointed with GRGR. I think it had to do with Yaya lol I didn't like her in Tawan Deard either.

Yes I'm Asian lol

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Damn mark and mint are to cute in here. and look like mint she is grow in lakorn. Wowowowowowowwo number up to soon I can catch with this anymore

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Marie with Boy but not as much as Bargie, of course. Marie is a cute girl with bad speech, worse than Kim and Yaya. But she will improve, I hope. Well Ch3 is doing this repairiing pattern lately. I think it all started with Ken and Anne. Lol. I have no idea and no assumption who Nadech future nangeks are, besides Yay of course. But it's okay, it aol surprise me.
I had to loled. I think that is true. I think it was Oum Ruk that attracted a lot of non Thai fans. And it was others that brought the rest. I know forsure Oum Ruk was the very first lakorn to be subbed. And then Wishboniko emerged.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I get tired of repitition especially if it's every year. Lol. But you know Thai entertainment are very lucky though bc I noticed that Taiwan. Korean, and japan they rarely pair up the same couples even if it was a big hit! Which makes menmad but I get over it, lol. But Thai does it too often though.... Whistles'

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I had to loled. I think that is true. I think it was Oum Ruk that attracted a lot of non Thai fans. And it was others that brought the rest. I know forsure Oum Ruk was the very first lakorn to be subbed. And then Wishboniko emerged.
Yeah, funny how I did not enjoy Oum Rum coompared to millions of fans who did. I only liked Ken character, bu could not finish the entire episodes. I gave up! Don't kill me peeps. Lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's okay that you did not enjoy Oum Ruk. I know I did. It was what brought me back to the lakorn scene.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol 4 huajai was what brought me back to lakorns ehe.. Never forget then memories!!!

These nights I have been up too late! Need to stop lol

Mak looks creepy last pic hahaharrr

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, but unfortunately she's gonna stop.

Funny, I just finally got myself to finish Oum Ruk late last year. My first one was JLR. The first time I saw an R scene, I almost gave up on lakorns entirely. I don't mind s/k cause it's quite entertaining, but R scenes are so unnecessary. It's pretty much impossible to introduce anyone to lakorn because of it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I get tired of repitition especially if it's every year. Lol. But you know Thai entertainment are very lucky though bc I noticed that Taiwan. Korean, and japan they rarely pair up the same couples even if it was a big hit! Which makes menmad but I get over it, lol. But Thai does it too often though.... Whistles'
Actually Taiwanese drama they do pair up again but they haven't done that in a while. Qiao En/Ming Dao, Mike/Rainie, Jo Chen/Ariel Lin and lots of Hong Kong dramas pair up same couple. HK does it more often than Thai lol.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow fun I guess I haven't watched enough hk Or tiwan drama lol but I am fond of those pairs u mentioned but they have very long gaps before pairs up again tho most

fun

Expired Sarnie
Super off topic, but here it goes.

Anyone wants to do me a super big favor lol I need Thai music for my new old ipod lol, but I just want to download once or twice. Awhile back of last year I had my mp3 player stolen. I had over 100 Thai songs that I did not save on my computer and even if I did, I wouldn't have access to it because it broke just awhile after the mp3 player got stolen. Anyone wants to donate me their playlist by uploading it in a zip file for me to download. I had some really old ost to older lakorns and I can't dl them in the buddy media because most have been expired.

I was going to make a thread but don't want to start a new topic that was just basically my greed lol

Any more updates or shall I call it a night? Well I will still be here until the David Letterman show airs. Anyone gonna watch it tonight. SNSD will perform, I am not a fan but I do follow Kpop.