[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Woot woot!! :D

Okay. There we go. Ahahhahhahaha ;P

Anyways, anything new on Mteam? And the lakorn?

roselovesice

Ahaha I wish I can stay up all night too but I got school. Still a high school student here. lol (;

roselovesice

Ahaha yeah.....I'm such an early bloomer. lol
Thai lakorns made my mind perverted since 14!! Okay not totally but you get the drift. lol And now I'm almost legal. Think about what can happen now. Ahaha jkay xD
They made me love sadistic roles and rscenes. What the heck. -___-" rofl

I seriously hope Mteam can get some skinship scenes like how Yadech gets or does. I want some willing and slap+kiss. Oh gosh. Those sounds so good for Mteam right now. Pwahahhaha !!!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I reaally adore the name Chalida. It's so cute. I don't mind naming my future kids Nalida or Chalida. But I like Sirita's name too. LOL.

roselovesice

Ahaha that is possible! Thank God for polyplus. lol And for Kan to be in there too. Now all we got to do is make a petition and go protest. lol

roselovesice

We're just Mteam brainwashed. Hahaa Crazy love we have here. :D

Kan is a great actor. I love the way he laughs, talk, how his posture looks like, and etc. The men is handsome. Of course to me he is. lol ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
We are going bananas for M&M!!!

I want to PS some wallpaper and banner but I'm on my iPod!!! And I can't seem to get CS4 the portable one to work.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss making mv! Just got my laptop back today but I really do not have motivation go back to making mv since I've been apart from it for a month now. Lol.

roselovesice

Dang Mteam and their Bananas then. Hahaha!!!
Noooo! I wish I can photoshop but I suck at it and don't know how to use it. ):

Bliss, it's all good. Kan mostly have P'rai roles so it won't be as amusing although he makes a very good P'rai. lol I lies. I love his P'rai roles. They are very amusing. Ahahhaha xD

Anyways, I'm gonna head off to sleep now. I'll see you guys in 10 pages and I better see you guys in 10 pages by the time I wake up. Ahhaha just kidding. ;P
Good Night!!! :D
P.S. MTEAM LOVES ME & YOU. <3 lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I miss making mv! Just got my laptop back today but I really do not have motivation go back to making mv since I've been apart from it for a month now. Lol.
I know how you feel. After a while I no longer know how to touch them. I recently logged into my myspace account to delete it but I couldn't because I don't know how to touch it. The features are wayyy to complex haha I remeber it was so simple to delete a page.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL.. rose! I don't think we can make 10 pages by the time you return b/c I'm going to call it a night too. ;)

Mteam and their bananas... OH MYYYYYYYYY. Lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Dang Mteam and their Bananas then. Hahaha!!!
Noooo! I wish I can photoshop but I suck at it and don't know how to use it.

Anyways, I'm gonna head off to sleep now. I'll see you guys in 10 pages and I better see you guys in 10 pages by the time I wake up. Ahhaha just kidding. ;P
Good Night!!! :D
P.S. MTEAM LOVES ME & YOU. <3 lol
Will try at least one page. Me and Bliss can't do much bc we both are using iPods.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Your know I just realized! NM2 did not even start filming yet, I think we're going to make it to 100 pages before this lakorn airs. LOL.