[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
HMM, thats kinda funny and random...cause isnt Chalida a huge fan of Anne T? hehe..i think i've said this 10 thousand times this week but..i love MTEAM. :wub:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ann's his guest? I don't mind but as a Mteam shipper, I wish it was Mint. lol I love Ann of course. :D

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
That's funny b/c Chalida was said to be his guest before but the concert got postponed, so things changed. And I swear at Mteam forum a few of the caps one girl looked like Chalida. Lol.

I don't think they chose their guests.

roselovesice

No. I think they're just extra guests. The boys can't do much on their own since they don't have their own singles and etc., you know what I mean?
So Ann is just probably an extra guest. Probably.
I hope Chalida is still his guest as well. :)
We just have to wait for the concert tmr aka today over there in Thailand. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well they need to be more clear. Ann is not Mak's guest, but just a guest. When you have a guest you are inviting them personally. Haha.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder if they got to choose their own guest would Mark choose Mint? If he wanted to be media savvy he would pick Kim because she was his recent nang'ek. But we all know Mark is a child when it comes to Mint he's not man enough to express it out loud so he won't pick Chalida keke....my two cents.

Crossing my fingers that Mint still attended the concert as someone's guest :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just hope Mint us a guest. I think they are just consider guess of the staff who is doing the comcert. I don't think they get to invite anyone of their choice.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
If Yaya one than Mint should be one too lol srry but It would totally be sad if Yadech is there but no Mteam...

Chenz

sarNie Egg
Mint uploaded a new photo of her on IG, and she is sick atm so...Im nt sure anymore.
Im hoping she will be his guest bt wnt get my hopes up too high

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Chalida's closest and oldest (not age wise lol) fanclub member announced since last year through facebook that Chalida will be a guest for 4+1 Concert. Then around a month ago, m&m fans announced Chalida will no longer attend. Finally, last week, Chalida mamas @ Pantip announced that they were selling their 4+1 tickets because Chalida was no longer attending.

But you know what? I'm secretly hoping this is some kind of BIG, HUGE, GIGANTIC, ASTRONOMICAL prank. One can hope, right? Lol. Just some more hours and we'll find out.

Caps from 4+1 concert rehearsal. Mark with a certain lady.

However, if it turns out Chalida is really not attending anymore, this won't be the first time m&m fans get their hearts broken. Been in this fandom for a long time now. Life goes on. :)

Like an m&m fan said. The concert is only a day. MTEAM spend countless times together practicing action stunts...Then there's also the  filming of lakorns 8-9 months. 3 years in a row already. ;)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree, minttwix! Well said. ;)

Mteam has been working together 3 year in a row now.

4 Hua Jai series and Tawan Deard, and now NM2!!!

:wub:

Yeah, those are the caps I was referring to. It was a recent clip the past week or so. o_O

roselovesice

That's a disappointment. I hate it when they change everything when it's been planned already. ):
But whatever. Like you guys said. They've been together or 3 years now and there's still many more years ahead for Mteam.

roselovesice

Thanks to Aikoden for it. lol I thought since I'm so obsess with Mteam right now, I should have Mteam as my siggie. Hahahha :D

If you read the words on it, those are the words mark will definitely say if he doesn't make his move on Mint quick. lol

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Im definitely sad to hear Chalida may not be a guest anymore. =(

I hope she feels better and get well though. She works too much she needs to rest.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Thanks to Aikoden for it. lol I thought since I'm so obsess with Mteam right now, I should have Mteam as my siggie. Hahahha :D

If you read the words on it, those are the words mark will definitely say if he doesn't make his move on Mint quick. lol
You never know, maybe he already had in the past, but they were wrong ones so he had to retreat and come up with a different plan. Muahahah. Jk.

Chalida was only in high school when she was thrown into slanderous gossips and rumors....Now that she's entering university, I don't know if she might meet worse...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Does Chalida have a AF account? lol or is it just a fan who used her name as a username account?