[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^.Hahha,Oh Roselovesice,its okay. Let's hope Mint/Mark do a real kiss in NM2 too. Even though ch3 refuse them to have them kiss scene on now.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I love P'Anne tae, I don't know how to feel towards those pictures.
I am rather shock :/ That was a hot kiss and powerful one by the looks
of the pics, but really ? Confused maak loey ah ><

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@heathvee

I'm not surprised your sis likes Chalida, she's absolutely adorable. Plus she has lots of friends, a good indicator that she's nice and easy-to-get-along.

I'm kinda glad that Mark kissed Anne instead of another girl. At least with Anne, we won't have to worry about all the gossips. Imagine if it was with some other girl, oh boy, the tabloids will have a field day.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Wow. Mark kissed Ann. Lip to lip action. Locking lips. Muahahah. Surprising I guess. But somehow I'm not very shock, if that makes sense. o_O

Although it would feel weird calling Mark, Marky boy now, knowing he did something like that with Ann. Hahaha.

The fangirl talk in here is soo cute. Lol.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow guess da 4+1 concert is da big event for those in Thailand but for those who live in da us is da Super Bowl lol...friend family are betting as I sat here touching AF reading about wat happen at da 4+1 concert hahaha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm shock-ish. Like this kiss was such an unexpected thing. Think about how the crowd reacted towards it since they saw it with their OWN EYES. lol
Yeah. At least he didn't kiss any other girl. I love Ann and of course she doesn't mind kissing her pra'eks, or guys. lol I'll just be like her too. Kiss any ATTRACTIVE men as much as i can...that doesn't mean your easy. You just don't want to lose the opportunity. ahhahahaha lol This explains why she's one of my role model. ahhahah :rockon:

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Football isn't my cup of tea so I'm rather neutral about the Super Bowl. Now if it was the day NM2 aired, I'd be on the edge of my seat. Wish I understood Thai so I could watch and spazz at the same time.

@rose

LMAO...We girls can't miss an opportunity to kiss a good looking guy indeed. If guys can get away with it I don't see why girls can't..haha.

Wasn't Chalida at the concert too, wonder what she thought about it...lol.
Natawara was there too...lol.
And I think Mark's parents were there too. Really loling. hahaha

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^hyahah..I know right!! I wonder how he felt like to have his parents there especially seeing you kissing Ann T!Talking about Ann T here and a passionate Kiss!!!

AT: Roselovesice: AHhahaha. I'm with you!!!!!Kiss any good looking man when you have the chance too.ahha.

And yeah football is not my cup of tea too.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Man,I bet they got to be tired! Look at Mark;s face.He's tired!

Ha. I :heart: Mark! Man,his expression are so Funny! But at the same time he's Fine and Cute!!!!!!

Credits: Banmark@pantip's FB

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
omg omg omg Mark kiss Anne :faint: :kiss3: :crush: joob joob straight on her lips :clap: aha if I was Mark I will give a kiss too she's an angel :flowers:
WTF??!!!!! I thought lip kissing wasn't allowed anymore?! Or was it only for lakorns? Totally unfair! They mean, actors and actresses can kiss at concert, but not lakorns?! How stupid does that sound?! And Mint went to the concert too right? Mint have to stand and watch Mark kiss her Anne! Not fair at all! I really want Mint to kiss some guy and let Mark stand there and watch! Just to play with his heart and make him jealous! Lol! That would be fun!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I don't want Chalida to kiss or be kissed by anyone yet. Not even Mark. Lol. /hella conservative....or actually more like protective. ><

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7682Q8uM6k&feature=player_embedded

Ha,Check this video out its funny.Sh!t,I wonder who was it the one at the end of the video.hhahah.Funny!!!!!!

Starting at 0:37. Who do ya think it is? I can't tell. My pick Ken or Mark.ha. Nevermind,I think it's Mark instead!!! hahahaha :rofl:

Credits: amningnong's youtube account

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh hell NO!!! They so pulled a TOP and Lee Hyori stunt!!! Dongsaeng kissing his noona!!!

Okay I'm so over it because I actually LOVE Ann!!! I would be glad if I got to kiss any HOT looking male. I really really want to see the whole entire concert. When I get my income tax I am sure to buy it!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Top and Lee Hyori's was not a smooch though. It was a light peck. Lol.

S I G H. I miss Korea....OT.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7682Q8uM6k&feature=player_embeddedHa,Check this video out its funny.Sh!t,I wonder who was it the one at the end of the video.hhahah.Funny!!!!!!Starting at 0:37. Who do ya think it is? I can't tell. My pick Ken or Mark.ha. Nevermind,I think it's Mark instead!!! hahahaha :rofl: Credits: amningnong's youtube account

OMG...that is so wrong in so many ways. hahaha. I think that was Mark/Nadech/Kane's manager. Markie boy is so wild. This concert should be rated R. LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG...that is so wrong in so many ways. hahaha. I think that was Mark/Nadech/Kane's manager. Markie boy is so wild. This concert should be rated R. LOL
agree vberries210 it should had rated an R+ it looks like they all gone wild :wackonut:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah,..Wait,i know that was the manager guy but who was the one behind him? ahhaha.I can't tell but I thinks it is Mark or Ken but more toward Mark..jhahhhahahah....

tinah

sarNie Coma
you took the word out of my mouth lol the concert is like Rated R. yaya even sang the "my hump" by fergie and doing the wild dance to nadech. it was hot

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
I'm upset, sad, and confuse... I love Ann but kissing Mark was..... (no comment). When I first saw the picture, that was it for me. Wasn't interested in the concert any more. I'm just going to wait for NM2 shooting/BTS.